Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:17 am
User Image "I will talk to him if that is what you wish but do not expect some miracle. I also want your word that no magic of any kind will be used to keep me here if I choose to go." the daemon said looking to Oriax as the man said his second statement.

"You have my word that he will not use anything on you. I will declare such on my magic." Oriax assured.

"Papa!" Lucy cried out in protest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 am
User Image

User Image

The man seemed to smile as he stood up from the side of the carriage. “If you like…would you like to talk out here? I am sure they would like to talk alone for a little while,” he said as he looked to the daemon. “And I assure you that I wont use any magic so you are safe here among us.”

Jason frowned at this, looking to him with worry. “Did you really have to go and say that,” he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image "Fine..." the daemon answered moving back away from the carriage.

"He needed assurance it was the fastest way to do so. Besides I know you won't trap him here." Oriax said giving a trusting look.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Seeing him come over to him, he tried his best to smile at the daemon. “If I may ask, why is it you don’t wish to have a master,” he asked looking to him.

Sighing a little, Jason nodded as he kissed his forehead. “Alright and I am sorry about what I did…if I hadn’t used that magic you wouldn’t have had to say it,” he whispered.

Alikia Tsuki

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 am
User ImageThe daemon looked to the man as he approached. "You think its fun to be imprisoned. To be a slave and forced to do things against your will." the daemon growled.

"I don't blame you love." Oriax said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 pm
TheHappyRedFox

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 am
User Image

User Image

“Just because you think that you become someone’s daemon, that your life will be like that,” he asked looking to him. “I never once forced my daemon….my old daemon to do something he wasn’t comfortable with.” Sighing a little, he wasn’t so sure that this daemon was the one for him. “Why don’t you spend a few days with me and get to know me before saying no…at the most you get free meals and free shelter so it couldn’t’ hurt right.”

Jason sigh softly as he kissed his forehead and smiled weakly at Lucy. “Your papa is going to be alright; soon we will be back at home with your papa resting. Then with me making a small mud pit for my little princess.”

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 am
User Image The daemon frowned at the magician. "I have seen few magicians that don't chain their daemons. Very few meet their daemons on an equal level. I have no wish to be beneath someone." the daemon answered. "I think I can agree to spending a few days with you." he finally agreed.

Oriax smiled up to Jason as his forehead was kissed. "I know Daddy, there shouldn't be any problems until later." Lucy answered. "I can't wait for the mud pit. Papa can come play too now when hes rested."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 am
User Image

User Image

When he agreed, he seemed to smile as he stood up more properly. “Just so you know, you would be treated as equal with me.” He then walked over to the carriage and looked to Oriax, bowing his head. “I am sorry if I brought harm to you and your little one and I truly wish you luck…for now I will be off with him. I want to try and show him my side and hopefully persuade him to become my daemon.”

He looked up with the other came, listening to what he said. Smiling at this, he bowed his head to him as well. “I wish you luck with your task as well…I might stay here in town for awhile. That is until Oriax is able to walk and is good for travel so look for us if you need us.” He then watched him go before he smiled to Lucy and Oriax. “Can you both become something to hang onto me while I take us to get checked in somewhere? I want you to be resting on a proper bed,” he said looking to him.

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:55 am
User Image "I don't know if I can believe you yet but I will give you a chance." the daemon answered. "The other daemon there he was yours before right? Why did he leave you, or you him?" he questioned when the other came back.

Oriax looked to his previous master. "I know you didn't mean harm, its alright. I'm sure you two will do well." Oriax said smiling. "I think I can shift." Oriax said taking a breath before shifting to a ferret. Lucy shifted back to a mouse.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 am
User Image

User Image

He bid them farewell before he began to walk with the daemon. “Because I had been captured by some people while my daemon was out hunting,” he said with a soft sigh. “They were upset that I had messed up their trade earlier that week. So kidnapping me and imprisoning me was their form of revenge.”

When they both shifted, he gently moved Oriax to his neck while Lucy was moved to his pocket. He went to go leave the horse in a stable for awhile before he went to go check in. But not before he had bought quite a bit of food then getting their room. Once there, he lay down Oriax and watched him change back. “There we go, be comfortable and have some food,” he said handing him some meat before giving some to Lucy. “How long do you think you need to rest before you feel like your old self again.”

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image "So you had no intention of leaving him, he found another master during the time you were away. Then now he is helping you find a new daemon, me?" the man asked quizzically.

Oriax curled up happily around Jason's neck. He shifted back to his human form when he was lain down. "I'm alright Jason, I promise i'll be fine before you know it now. I can feel the flow of magic. I could be back to normal as early as tomorrow." Oriax said taking the food offered. Lucy sat on the bed near her papa smiling as she ate. Her family would be okay now.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:37 am
TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

The man thought a bit before he slowly gave him a small nod. “Yes…it was the deal I made with them in order to break the bond,” he said looking to him. “But I never found a bond forced was ever good so you have nothing to fear.”

When he finished feeding him, he couldn’t help but give a gentle smile and pick up Lucy before moving closer to him. “Our family is going to be okay…I was so worried…it wasn’t,” he admitted, his eyes tearing up as he looked to him. “And you my princess…you did such a good job finding him! Your Daddy is so proud of his big girl.”

Alikia Tsuki

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 am
User Image "There is little I fear besides being trapped in something I can't control." the daemon said softly. "I believe you when you say that you won't force a bond."

Lucy gave a noise of contentment as her father pulled her close. "We would have been fine we always are. And now we'll have good news for the woman that helped us in the village. You know how she enjoys watching Lucy." Oriax said smiling.

"Thank you daddy." Lucy said hugging Jason.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff