Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 pm
Hayate widened her eyes she walked over to Max. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm
He grunts in pain as he keeps sewing. "It's fine.....we need to get back to town.....the towns people are safe and should be happy to help....and besides i've lost alot of blood...." He lost so much so the floor and the bottom of his feet were tinted red.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 pm
Hayate closed her eyes, "Max I can't help you, today I found out I have no meaning for you, all I did was give you wounds and scars." She said softly so that Otosu wouldn't hear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm
Max closes the wound and smiles at hayate. "Dont be silly,if you hadn't ran off i never would've found this place...besides..." max reaches out and holds her hand. "I love you....and if that means i need to take some silly wounds to help you i will..."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 pm
"These wounds are not silly." Hayate frowned, "I hurt you so and yet you still say that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 pm
"And why wouldn't i? you had no control over the situation and i know you wouldnt hurt me if it was up to you."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Hayate smiled, a tear slide down her face, "Max. lets go treat your wounds."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Max nods and drags otosu along with them.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm
"Max you shouldn't be moving!" Hayate followed Max and Otosu. 'Shouldn't it be the other way around? Otosu drag Max?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 pm
Max would've been carried but he knew otosu would only want to go after the puppets. "Im fine....the bleeding has stopped being so bad since i sewed up the wound."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm
"So it leaves a scar." Hayate had no choice but to follow Max.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm
"I have many already...." He smiled at her and reaches out to stroke her cheek lightly. "After all chicks dig scars right?" He asks with a playful smile.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Hayate nodded, 'Listen and stay quiet.. and hat was lame.' Hayate sighed mentally 'Things have changed between us. I just know it.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 pm
Max frowned and sighed,he knew she didn't enjoy that and for the most part was disappointed in himself though he was never one to take wounds seriously in fear that she would worry not to mention he might have just told her he loved her in the wrong time. 'never was one for intelligence....'  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 pm
"Max I'm sorry." That was all Hayate said. Everything was quiet. Everyone was quiet. Even the water was quiet.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games