Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:42 pm
Going into the living room Alice flopped down on her web designed couch getting comfy. Looking around her living room Alice sweat-dropped forgetting its design. The inside of the living-room was pure black with scenes from Phantom of the Opera on the walls. The furniture was also black painted with cobweb like designs on it, and plushy red-velvet pillows. The worse part was the giant stuffed cartoon spider on top of the piano, and the odd spiderweb and fake spiders hanging from the ceiling."Are you thirsty or anything" she asked fretfully."Do you have any questions about anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:49 pm
Lixini noticed the glances, but she kept in her half form. After all, they seemed to be stopping with Ian's glares-ooh pretty shirt. Her eyes moved to a simplistic blue shirt, separated from the rest only by the collar design. Its collar turned down to a v-neck, only it then had another small layer that acted sort of like a vest that swiveled down to just below the arms.

{about the ooh: I just had to...it was too tempting.}  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:01 pm
Ian

Ian noticed Lixini's interest in a shirt and went over to that stall, "You want this?" He asked pulling the sleeve of the noted shirt.

Rolond

Rolond looked around the darkly decorated room, and when Alice sat down, he accompanied her. It was a little creepy, what with spiders hanging from the ceiling and the web designs on the furniture. He swallowed and answered Alice's question, "Um, do you have juice? That's what the doctor said I should drink," He was hungry, but he did not want to overstep any grounds.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm
Lixini nodded, following Ian closely. It was nothing like any of the clothes that she'd had back on her planet. Nothing like it at all. The colouring was fairly different, a lot brighter that what they'd been able to manage back home.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Alice sighed inwardly at his fear of her adorable living room,"okay what kind of juice? Are you hungry, do you have anything you want to eat. Id say take a shower but we need to fit you for clothes first. By the way im afraid you do have a uniform its black slacks and button dress shirts out in public if were going for social events, and everything else well your outfit will usually go somewhat near mine. However at the house I usually don't mind what you wear."She said smiling kindly,"Oh and when you hungry there are bells around the house that call the maids and butler for items and such.I have one rule and that is that you don't leave the grounds without me. This should never be broken ever." She finally finished ticking off information at him a strict tone creeping into her voice as she warned him about leaving the grounds. She wasn't being unreasonable in fact she had her own reasons for denying him that privilege.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm
{bump. c'mon, posty!}  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 pm
Roland

When Alice asked what he wanted to eat, Roland figured she would not get angry, unlike some other slave holders. "Apple juice, I guess would be nice" he said "And chicken?"

Ian

Ian bought the shirt for Lixini and whatever else she was interested in. Money was not an issue. Once again the smell of the sweet kettle corn wafted up through his nostrils "That's it, I cant take it anymore. Temptation has gotten the better of me." he said, heading for the kettle corn stall. He bought the largest one the had and picked a handful, popping it into his mouth before lowering so Lixini could have some.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Lixini looked at the kettle corn curiously, unsure of what it was. Thinking for a moment, she came up with a word that sounded right. "Wh-what?" She asked simply, taking a single piece.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Laughing softly at his questioning tone Alice jumped up and tugged one off the spiders, which actually sounded off the servants bell. As Alice settled down a maid scurried in took Roland's order and left. Swing around Alice stared at Roland,"Sooooo who are you? What are you? Have you always been a slave? Do you like spiders or books or rainbows?" she asked curiously shooting off question at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm
Ian

Ian chuckled at Lixini's confusion. "It's called Kettle Corn. It's corn, heated till it pops, and glazed with this sweet and salty stuff. Eat." He popped another handful into his mouth and smiled, satisfied.

Rolond

Rolond watched as the maid came and went, knowing too well why she was there, and felt awkward. He was the one who usually had to fetch the accommodations. "Um, I am a, well actually I'm not sure what I am. The offspring of a human and a werewolf. And I've been a slave for as long as I can remember. No, I don't really like spiders, I don't know how to read, and I've never seen a real rainbow." He tried his best to answer Alice's every question.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm
Lixini tried a single piece, and then grinned widely, taking a small handful. Her eyes widened as she looked up to Ian, turning back into her half form. Her tail flicked back and forth as she ate, looking up to him.

{--Oh, no...you gave Lix sweets...I should have warned you...well, you'll see soon enough.--}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm
((Oh dear...))

Ian

Ian smiled at Lixini, "Told you you would like it." He said, letting her have as much as she wanted of the bag of kettle corn. The sun was setting and he decided it was time to return home.

Player Advisor

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 pm
"WHAT!" Alice exclaimed dropping and shattering her teacup,"you cant read .." Alice stared horrified at what her life would be like without her books," You need a tutor that's unacceptable."she said her face flushing with pure fury. Talking in a breath Alice slowly calmed herself down."I'm sorry," she said watching him,"when you finish the tailors are ready to make your new uniforms."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm
{--Yay! I get to have fun with Lix now...and she has parts for inventing stuff with...muhahaha.--}
Lixini had several more handfuls, her eyes remaining wide. Nothing on her home planet was this sweet. Xeoni, whose booth was only a few feet away, saw Lixini eating kettle corn and laughed, yelling out to Ian. "I feel sorry for you now!" He said, before attending to his business.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 am
Ian

Ian turned to look at his new acquaintance, a slight hint of confusion on his face. Was there something wrong with giving sweetened popcorn to a neko? Well, he would find out soon enough. He kept an eye on Lixini as he began the walk home.

Rolond

Rolond jumped at Alice's exclamation, and at the shattering teacup. Was it that horrible not being able to read? When she apologized, Rolond relaxed, knowing there would be no harm done to him. The maid returned with the apple juice and chicken, and Rolond's saliva glands kicked into overdrive.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff