Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm
She giggled.
"Oh lighten up. It's just water, have a little fun. Like this."
She said seeing a bus pass by, she ran faster and grabbed onto the back of the bus and stood on a flat platform of the bus. She smiled and waved to Yasou.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 pm
"You wouldn't say that if it were you," he said chasing up to the bus. He jumped and caught hold of a poll on the platform. He pulled himself onto where she stood. He continued to wipe off the water.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm
Naiyoki smiled
"Well were not far from the park. It will only take us a few mins for this bus to get there."
She said as she crouched down to sit down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Yasou covered his eyes from the sun,"All-right," he said with a simple smile, he was all ready over the fact that she splashed him.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:13 pm
"Hey you said you can play an instrument as well right?? Well, why don't you perform in the park with me?? It's not too late to sign up."
She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm
Yasou looked to her,"Yeah. . . I play guitar, I guess I could perform with ya. I wouldn't mind," he told her. "What did you have in mind exactly?" he asked curiously.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Xial smiled slightly in his sleep and snored softly his nightmare's not returning he hoped. In his mind was a blank room with himself and another person he couldnt recognize.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm
Naiyoki smiled and took out music sheets from her bag.
"Here. This is the song I'm playing"  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Yasou looked over the music sheets. He smiled,"Seems simple enough," he said with smile. He looked to her,"It looks interesting, where'd you get it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 pm
~ crying I'm so sorry i was gone so long can someone plz fill me in!?~  

shivawolf1

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:08 pm
((I'm....not really sure. All I know is that me and Yasou are going to the park to perform at a concert. b4 that Yasou stayed at Naiyoki's place))
Naiyoki smiled and pointed at the top left of the music sheet that had her name on it and one of her friends name.
"Me and my best friend made this song. We always try to think of something, this was our very first song we made."
She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 pm
"Well thats quite the honor, letting me play the very first song you've ever written along side you," Yasou told her,"Anyways, where's this friend of yours now?' he asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Kess sighed when her dream drifted to an end. She shook her head lightly and looked up at the ceiling drowsily. Hearing a light snore, she turned her head to see Xial still asleep and was the cause of the soft noise. She put her hand over her mouth to tune out her giggle. Turning back onto her stomach, she played with a strand of her hair.
((Sorry, I dont know where I left off so Im starting here))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Naiyoki's eyes widen a little. She hesitated a little and closed her eyes and sighed. She opened them and looked a little sad.
"My friend is in the hospital right now. Things aren't looking so good for her right now. She's in a coma as we speak, she can hear us....but she can't respond back."
She said looking at her phone. Flipping it open and looking at her wallpaper of her and her best friend.
"I feel so terrible, because it was my fault that lead her to go to the hospital.....I said something that I thought would cheer her up. But it just made her feel more bad."  

Cecile Silverstone

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 pm
Shiva relaxed a bit. "The day is coming. What are we gonna do today?" She questioned him not having a clue what to do next. Things are gonna change....and quick.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff