Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:01 am
Anybody interested in dragging Camille out of the house? She's neeeeeeew.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:07 pm
yo punny nut

Hey! Do you think Hope would be up for meeting Sunati sometime in the future? I'm interested to see how that would play out lol  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:55 pm
For those who are still want some interaction during the day change, Cassandra Ice is available. She'll be mostly at work unless dragged somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:26 pm
ShadowStar369

Sure thing, just let me know when you want them to  

PUMMMY

Trash

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:59 pm
MasterDenton
Anybody interested in dragging Camille out of the house? She's neeeeeeew.

Her and Robin both live in Etoile and both new. So he could meet her. But he would only (possibly) end up a friend, cause he doesn't fall for women. But if you just want to get started... That said right now on my way to sleep. It's 4am at my side of the globe xD So it will be some hours before I'll reply o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm
A little late to the party but the following characters are available so long as there isn't a strike in their name. Simply click on their picture and you'll be taken to their profile:

User Image

Azumi Rivers

User Image

Aya Kazuma

User Image

Elize Adele

User Image

Tsuki Himura

User Image

Kuon Amano

User Image

Nekone Furuda

User Image

Sophia Archer

User Image

Cesela Rye *NEW*

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:34 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

Her and Robin both live in Etoile and both new. So he could meet her. But he would only (possibly) end up a friend, cause he doesn't fall for women. But if you just want to get started... That said right now on my way to sleep. It's 4am at my side of the globe xD So it will be some hours before I'll reply o.o

Sure! We can do it after the day change, if that's alright with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:33 pm
MasterDenton
Rhun Tolihzeh

Sure! We can do it after the day change, if that's alright with you.

No problem that works out just fine, Robin is at the beach at the moment. Blue ocean as far as he can see...definitely itching to get on a board again xD  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 am
Anyone wanna chill with my nervous boi Mark Hyun?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:13 am
By Bi Blitz

Damen could if they end up meeting somewhere. He lives in Doux and is currently at the Coffee Shop, but not really in any roleplay yet. So pretty much free to go where he pleases.  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:25 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
By Bi Blitz

Damen could if they end up meeting somewhere. He lives in Doux and is currently at the Coffee Shop, but not really in any roleplay yet. So pretty much free to go where he pleases.

Sounds good to me, I'll post there in a couple!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:36 am
By Bi Blitz
Rhun Tolihzeh
By Bi Blitz

Alright, Coffee shop works lol. Didn't expect him to be going there so thought you would have us go elsewhere xD Socially Awkward and all lol  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:57 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
By Bi Blitz
Rhun Tolihzeh
By Bi Blitz

Alright, Coffee shop works lol. Didn't expect him to be going there so thought you would have us go elsewhere xD Socially Awkward and all lol

Socially awkward and in desperate need of coffee lol. I figured that the Coffee shop is actually a good, neutral area for them to meet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 am
By Bi Blitz
Rhun Tolihzeh
By Bi Blitz
Rhun Tolihzeh
By Bi Blitz

Socially awkward and in desperate need of coffee lol. I figured that the Coffee shop is actually a good, neutral area for them to meet.

Well that is true! And I guess it makes it a little bit easier that Damen is on the older side. At least in my experience in real life lol  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:11 pm
hello hello! c:

If anyone would like...Diana was just accepted and I would love to jump in and write with someone!

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games