Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
Dungeons & Dragons - The Orb of Kendar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:40 am
"Thork no understand, if symbol of god important to priest goblin, why leave behind?" Thork stated, "Bane god of Thork old tribe; Thork take symbol of goblin tribe, if Mercy and Aelgeirr no see good use. Flail too..."

*moving the wardrobe, away from the wall, Thork will take everything no one else wants.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:39 pm
@ Aelgeirr (& Mercy?): You notice the laurel green-colored cloak is well-maintained, without any signs of wear or damage, as if it were brand new. It has an upturned collar and a small, sun-stylized clasp to secure it.

@ Thork & Aelgeirr: The symbol seems well-crafted, beyond what you suspect a goblin's aptitude and smithing would yield. It has a remarkable quality over anything the guards before had on them.

@ Thork: The flail seems like a sturdy, solid weapon. The head of the flail itself is shaped like that of the head of a large, maned feline. The cloth armor is made of dark fabric and doesn't have any damage on it, but has some dirt and a peculiar, unsavory smell that seems to be lingering on it. You suspect a wash would probably be in order for it.

@ Thork & the wardrobe:

User Image

What now, adventurers?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:48 am
"Hel-l-lo Kitty!" The orcen one would state picking up his new flail,(though, I don't remember when he losing his glaive, as Mercy stated) and gave it a few swings before finding a spot for it. Before folding the cloth armor and stuffing it into his bag(along with the symbol, if Aelgeirr gives it up).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:15 pm
Thork has not lost his glaive. You dropped it when you fell into the pit, but there was nothing preventing you from picking it back up (in the darkness, you had grabbed a staff but then it undarked). You can retroactively have picked up your glaive.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm
"Me thinks that with four items apiece , we should all take one. It'd be less friction when we set upon our separate ways. Besides, that armor looks like it'd fit Ambra 's abilities better. Anywho, If that's all there is to settle here, we've got one last walk to go on."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 pm
"Well I do think the initial distribution should not be the final one. We'll keep things like this until we know what they do." she responded, catching the cloak and shrugging at Eladrin's indignation. She had planned this suggestion from the start anyway so she wasn't all that concerned about who got the items to start out with. "It only makes sense to give the item to whoever can make best use of it. And since dear Ambra couldn't detect their use, we'll have to experiment ourselves."  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:33 pm
Ambra Goldstar
Mage in Training

User Image

Ambra waves her hands in front of her face in a polite declining gesture . "No, its quite alright I don't want anything right now, but thanks for the consideration. I'd would rather not put on strange potentially cursed items until I've had a chance to properly identify them. I, uh, had a bad experience with that in mage college. Lets just continue on for now. We have to make up for lost time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:09 am
"Fine then. Let's get going. We've got work to finish." Aelgeirr would start walking towards the corridor.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image

The four of you start heading down the hall that Aelgeirr opened up before. As stated, there are several tapestries hung here, with red paint(?) on them displaying symbols that one of you definitely recognizes:

Ambra! Comprehend Languages lasts for a day, so you recognize that they all say 'MAGLUBIYET'.

What do all of you do? And feel free to give me a marching order, if the one presented in the map isn't accurate.

Thork-specific question: Are you armed with the glaive or the cursed weapon flail?

Mercy: You definitely think you hear something... familiar. Without knowing the source, you don't know what it is though, but something definitely is there.  
Paidi tou Selini rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:54 pm
The more vulnerable Avenger would let Aelgeirr go in front of her, better suited to ambush and flanking as she was, and more than capable of tumbling through occupied squares. Though at the prompting she listened a bit more closely.

Perception 17 to listen more closely.  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:01 pm
@ Mercy:

It's definitely coming from in front of you, through the double doors at the end of this hall. If you were to near it, you would definitely hear someone on the other side (but immediately, but some distance beyond it) speaking with great enthusiasm in his voice. In goblin, unfortunately, but the tone, the vim and vigor... It's unmistakable to you.

Language barrier or not, it definitely sounds like a sermon.  
SCN_ Grey_fox rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:18 am
(ignore the roll; Edit: Armed with the Flail)

Armed with Kitty flail;Thork took the forefront position, given his strength and high hp, and continued to walk towards the double doors.

(will try to open if no one stops him.)  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:28 pm
The Avenger winced at what she ultimately discovered, pausing a moment and speaking in a low tone.

"Okay so... I can hear the priest speaking in there, very sermon-like. Which means all the goblins are probably in there with it. We should approach this cautiously. If just two at the front door gave us trouble, a whole platoon might be too much without a plan."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:43 am
Aelgeirr would stop Thork from opening the doors. "Let's all get up here first. If you want to rush head long into them, Thork. That's fine with me. Just listen to what I have to say, first." The eladrin would take a deep breath as he considered things. "OK. I'll stand behind you, Thork and hit anyone who's trying to go past you and get to Ambra. Ambra, you should try to cast whatever spells you can to get rid of the chanter first. Odds are he's the priest and the source of most of our danger." He would then look over to the curvy Sehanine worshiper. "Mercy, you try to flank your way into them and take out big threats....or at least identify them for us. If you need to, fall back behind me and I'll be an anchor for you." Finally he looked at the greenskin that exasperated him. "And Thork? Thork smash." The elf pointed at the door.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:35 pm
Ambra Goldstar
Mage in Training

User Image

Ambra nods at Aelgeirr and speaks in hushed voice. "Right, I'll do my best for sure. Now lets put an end to this and restore safety to the town."

Ambra takes her position in the rear and readies her staff, signalling she is ready to go.  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff