Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:39 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:21 pm
Seiren Daio
gaia_right Appearance: black blazercoat with blue jean shorts,purse,hair two big ponytail
Though: Her reading not always predicted
Place: Soleil library

On the third floor, seiren decide to do her side gig for extra penny in the cold rain. She smiles with enthusiasm in her last reading with a client. She nods to every context the client says,her mind taking mental note. She then wrap up and gave the client a hug. The person looks at her one more time by the last end table then they asked one more time about the future. She bite her lip and hesitate hold her breath.

"I didn't say what specific time but it is in the near months. You be a big gain."

She watches the client leave and then pull her cad together and put them away in her pocket. She sit in her seat and rest her feet on a chair.. she could b more beneficial but she limit in the time.

[quote="tiny14xx2]  

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : A rule breaker | Mood : Annoyed | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soliel Librarian | Status : Single | OOC : --

"It's almost endearing that you want to be like your little brother. But it is also suspicious you know. Sumi might think you are trying to seduce him. With books. You know how he is with books." Though he can feel the heat of his reddening ears, his face remains stoic and he sighs. "Masumi has a boyfriend now. I am not doing it for him. I like books. I spend most of my time reading these days. At least here I can read all I want when I get my work done and have access to a supply of books." He can see the appeal in working at a library now. You always had access to books, books, and more books. "I wish you would just call him like a normal person. He keeps asking how you are doing with like...this pinched face which makes his brows squash together. You know, your normal facial expression." The man makes the very same face as he hears his brother laughing on the other line. "I bet you are making that face right now." The younger of the two gets a grumbled “shut up, I am hanging up now” as he laughs it off on his end.

After sliding his phone into his pocket, Octavius returns to his task at hand. Placing books on their shelves where they belong. It doesn’t seem like much, but it is nice and methodical. Something that a neat freak such as him enjoys greatly. He doesn’t have to really put all that much thought into it, giving him space to mull over stuff in his head. Sure, the job does require for him to talk to people when answering questions or checking their books out. But that is easy. He doesn’t exactly do it with a smile, but he does it well enough that someone hasn’t run away screaming from him yet. The library upper management doesn’t even care that he wears gloves and long sleeves like some serial killer. They see his soft looking cardigan and assume that he is a soft fluffy person with just a rough exterior. Well, they aren’t entirely right, nor are they entirely wrong. The cardigan does make him look a lot softer than usual. Putting his hair in a French braid also seemed to have helped out. Now if only he could get rid of his perma-scowl. He would be so golden.

Speaking of perma-scowl, he now turns it on a woman with her feet up on a chair. Perhaps it is the influence of his father or Masumi, but he has always found it rude to put your feet(with shoes!) on someone else’s furniture. "This is a library, not your home. Feet off of the furniture." His voice is stern and his face leave no room for arguments as he looks back between her face and the feet that should not be on the chair. "Feet off or you out." Back to caveman talk again huh?

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:16 pm
Kitschura_020
Seiren Daio
gaia_right Appearance: black blazercoat with blue jean shorts,purse,hair two big ponytail
User Image
seiren looks up at the young man with french braid and gives him an irritated look. She remove her feet off the table and felt a spiral feeling in her mind as she pul out tarot card of three cup in her hands. She look away and place card In her pocket."Fine whatever.. you do in my work when you disturb my train of thought.."

She grabbed a handechilef from her pocket to wipe off her desk and show some class to the man. She place itback in the pocket and sit In her chair blanket but then spiritual phenomenal across her awareness and see a shadow behind the boy . She flicnh her blue eyes and then didn't say anything about it.

"The problem with tarot reading that being of the lost tend to follow the practitioner. This person obvious from the in between." She said to herself" i
Best to keep this to myself."

tiny14xx2

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:47 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : No one of note now | Mood : Back to calm | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

Having to do what he's had to under his father, it is a little hard for him to even be remotely intimidated by someone else's glare. They could easily take him out, and he would still lack the fear most would have in his position. When you see certain things in your daily life, you learn quickly what there is to fear and not. Hard to fear other things when you fear yourself the most. What you are capable of and the things you have already done.

After she removes her feet, regardless of her replies, he just continues his job from there, pushing the book cart away so that he can return to stocking the shelves. He doesn't really care if he pissed her off, she was the one in the wrong by treating this place like her office when in reality, it would just end up being him who has to clean whatever she tracks on those tables at the end of the day. But since the issue is now over, he can just walk away and do his job. That is precisely what he does.

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:58 pm
Seiren Daio
Appearance: black blazercoat with blue jean shorts,purse,hair two big ponytail
User Image
after the boy left, she get up and pushed in her chair. Somehow the boy seem to be strict but greatly influenced by someone. She not a mind reader but reads her cards.as her new obsession. She sighed and passed every book section untill.she feel cold shivers on her back. She stops.and look back but nothing is there.
"It must been my imagination."
Her blue eyes tilt till she feel a tap on her shoulder. She then look around but nobody around her.
"This library is haunt just now." She hurried to get the stairs but accidentally bump into the boy with the book cart and somehow injury him too.

tiny14xx2

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : No one of note now | Mood : Back to calm | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soliel Librarian | Status : Single | OOC : Please try not to push an injury onto my character without talking to me first next time. sweatdrop

He was just minding his own business at this point. Just trying to do his job. In the back of his mind he was only thinking about how his life had gotten to this point. Humming softly under his breath as he put away the different books after reading their summaries on the back. To feel at ease and at peace like he never thought that he would. Rarely could the man ever say he's been relaxed before. So having this level of comfort right now, was amazing to him. Sadly it doesn't last.

Her running into him wouldn't have been a big deal if the large book in his hand hadn't slipped from his hand and smacked him in the face. Instead of an immediate reaction, he became deathly silently as his still raised hand closed tightly into a fist and he took deep breaths. It hurt pretty bad, as the book had been raised pretty far up and was quite heavy. "I'm not that person. I am not that person. I...am not..." He mutters the mantra to himself until his hand is lowered and his breathing is under control. As if nothing had happened, he reaches down, picks up his book and slides it into its slot. When he turns around to glare at her, he says nothing, choosing to just take his cart and go for the sake of not getting even more pissed or snapping at her.

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:04 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════╗
N á d h e r a • V t á k •
╚════════════════════╝
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀

It was only recent that Nádhera was able to move
back in to town. Before leaving this quaint little
town, she was living what she assumed was her
own home, but was actually a prison with her
controlling mother. But it was only a while ago
that concerts began to pick back up, and they
had to move back to their country, to perform
their duties. Her mother is still paying for all
expenses, under the ruse that Nádhera is
out to find a husband to continue their lineage.
The mere thought made her sick, seeing as how
originally her mother had proposed countless time
to go on tradition with setting up an arranged
marriage. Just thinking of how obscured the
idea was, was giving her a migraine. Nádhera
raised her right hand, and lightly pinched her
temples with her index finger, and thumb,
messaging out the pain if she could. Letting out
a soft sigh, she lowered her hand, and continued
down aimlessly in one of the isles, maybe
something to read to help calm her nerves?
Having this new found freedom was nice, but
it left a sinking gut wrenching feeling, like a bad
aftertaste. She didn't trust her mother being silent
like this, she was scheming, as to what that might be?
Who knows, Nádhera just needed to not stress, but
how can you not when you're now alone? Maybe that's
what her mother is hoping for? that Nádhera will come
running back, like a scared lamb, only to hear her mother
say- I told you so. Shaking her head to rid of these
thoughts, and stopping in the middle isle, she found some
interesting titles about plants, and figured maybe taking up
gardening could help sooth these worries? Picking up the
book, she began flipping though the pages, her eyes lighting
up with each illustration of beautiful flowers.

❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:38 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Library | Company : No one of note now | Mood : Calm | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

He came into work today hoping not to have another frustrating encounter. He is pretty sure no one has ever assaulted him by "accident". He would prefer not to have that happen again. So as he takes the cart with books to scan and put away, he is hopeful for a better day.

The previous day, after the unfortunate encounter with the woman, he had gotten another call, but this time from Masumi himself. The very man that he told himself he would leave alone. It wasn't what he expected at all. When he thought about him seeing or hearing from Masumi again, he was certain that he would feel pained by it. Just seeing the man happy without him would shatter him. Instead, he felt hopeful and lighter. Despite their history, despite everything, the man is still willing to be in his life. It makes him more helpful that healing can be had.

So today is a really good day. Good enough for the man to hum along as he works. Its a slow song, the Norwegian lyrics serenading in his mind as he hums along to it. He should look into getting those Bluetooth headphones eventually. It might be nice to hear the soft voice of Aurora for real to calm him as he works. Vinterens Gåte has a nice feel to it, like you are in some mystic land. When his mother would sing it to him, he always felt like it paired well with some fairytale. He didn't always have good memories of his mother, but hearing her sing to him softly these different songs from different countries while he fell asleep in her arms...those were the best ones.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Soiel Library | ompany → Guy from the gym

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab After several days after moving in, Timo can finally say that he has successfully unpacked all of the boxes and it is now his home. So he decided to celebrate by doing some sightseeing and perhaps explore more of the city though he is a bit hesitant. Since he isn't a big fan of the idea of large crowds, cities in general for the main reason that he doesn't like the smog and stank.

tab tab His first stop of the day will be the library. It seems like a smart choice to go to what you expect to be a more calm and quiet place. Also, there were a few books he was interested in borrowing; he was looking for several Nordic mythology books and cookbooks of what he considered exotic cuisine which is any cuisine that he didn't grow up with, he wants to try out cooking outside of his comfort zone.

tab tab With the power of his map app on his phone, he was able to find his way to the library with little to no problems; though he almost took a wrong turn but the woman's voice on the app aggressively corrected his path of line. Pushing the door as he enters the library, he spared no time and quickly began his book search. Cookbooks he wasn't looking anything specific so he didn't have trouble finding what he was looking for, he picked up a few varients, one of French cooking, Italian dishes; got a wild card with Chinese Fujian cooking.

tab tab Now alls left in his mental list of books were the Nordic mythology, though no matter how much he searched, following the little signs with the book genres; he cannot find them. He wants to ask a worker for help but he was also worried it will be one of those moments where you can't find it but the moment you ask; they find it immediately and it has been in from of you the whole time. After convincing himself to finally ask a worker, he goes to try find the nearest employee, it didn't take long to find one but.. he was the man he encountered not long ago at the gym- the one he spooked to almost dropping a barbell, humming a tune that is familiar to him. Timo had a brief look of embarrassment as the first encounter flashed in his memory but he tries to not let it show. Gathering the courage as he approached the fellow, clears his throat to get his attention. "Excuse me... but I was looking for a few books that I'm having trouble finding..."

ut offee:
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Library | Company : The man from the gym | Mood : Calm | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

He was starting to sing the lyrics quietly to himself, making sure to dip down into silence anytime he saw someone passing him. It isn't that he is necessarily shy about singing in public spaces, he's just trying to be mindful of the fact that he IS in a library at the moment. He doesn't want to get a complaint on his second day for being disruptive.

Eventually his little bubble of singing, humming and stocking in peace is popped wide open. He knows that him getting stopped for help is certainly a factor that would happen, but he had hoped that he would never actually have to socialize with someone. Normally he is good at avoiding the visitors while working. Apparently his good mood was dulling his senses and usual paranoia.

But back to his bubble being popped, the man turns around when he hears a voice behind him, his eyes squinting in recognition that just looks like he is glaring. "You." He didn't mean for that to come out per say, and you can tell when he grimaces, straightening to try and right that, or at least cover it up. "What books?"

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Nervous | ocation → Soiel Library | ompany → Guy from the gym

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab The knot in his stomach grew tighter, there was no doubt that the other man remembered the gym incident. Averting his eyes to the nearby bookshelf as he cannot muster the eye contact as he mumbled a 'Sorry...' hoping it'll clear any ill feelings towards him. Deeply inhaling before exhaling softly through his nose as he tries to internally reassure himself that the other has gotten over it...he hopes.

tab tab Fixing his posture and returning his gaze with half confidence. "Yes, I am looking for several novels in the general genre of Norse mythology. Like The Bumper Book and The Prose Edda." He listed off a few book titles he can think of, though he's not really looking for a specific book, though it would be a bonus if he did find the two he listed. As he waits for the other to probably give him directions to the right section to look at, Timo carefully tucks the three books he was holding under his arm to avoid dropping them on the floor.

ut offee:
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:43 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Library | Company : The man from the gym | Mood : Calm | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

The man was nervous to be around him, he didn't need the extra senses to know that much. His behavior said it all despite him trying to put on a brave face of confidence and bravery. He's seen that defiant kind of look many times before. It usually doesn't take long to wipe that off someone's face. But those were the old days where he was forced to cause people pain they could have never fathomed. This is now, and the Avi now is just a librarian with his first task of showing someone where an item is. He can do this easily. This Avi takes out a book tote from his cart and hands it to the man to held carry his load of books since he intends to get two more. "For your books..."

Having a good memory comes in handy here. He's wander the library enough to at least generally know where things are. But it also helps to have a device to look it up as well. Without a word, he walks away and motions for the other to follow him as he leads him away from his book rack and towards the A section where the first book would be. He knows where the first one is, because he had already checked it out and read it yesterday when he took it home. He didn't get much sleep, but he did finish it. That filled him with some kind of accomplishment.

After pulling it from it's slot, he turns to hand it over to Timo so he can put it in his book tote before he is on the move again. After locating the second book, and handing it to the man, he feels even more settled. He did his job. "Check out when you are ready. The totes are for free. Anything else?" He even mentally commends himself for actually succeeding in sounding like he isn't pained to be speaking to him. His tone is a little softer and his approach less cold. He doesn't want to scare anyone away from the library and lose his job.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash