Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

He gave a small nod as he looked to the man, smiling some. “I….feel in love with my daemon,” he said gently to the man. “I didn’t know that it would happen but Lucy was our little miracle and I love my daughter very much. So you see that I would never harm you…I just want to talk to you…so will you please listen to and come back to talk,” he asked him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image "You fell in love with your daemon. Breeding between daemons and magicians is frowned upon, most children of the union killed. They are too powerful." the daemon growled not believing Jason much. "You used dark magic on me yet you say you would never hurt me?" the daemon challenged.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am
User Image

User Image

He breathed out at this point, loosening the magic on him before he held Lucy close to him. “Would it help if I showed you my daemon and that you spoke with him,” he asked gently. “And I am sorry to use such magic on you…I wanted to stop you and it…just came out.” He bowed his head to him before smiling at Lucy and kissing her forehead. “Turn back into a mouse and hide in my pocket okay.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am
User Image The daemon relaxed as bit more as the magic was loosened. Lucy looked up to her father as he held her tighter. "It might...but how can I know that this is not a trap?" the daemon questioned.

"Okay daddy." Lucy agreed and quickly she was a mouse again and in Jason's pocket.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 am
User Image

User Image

“You can sense if I am lieing or not right,” he asked looking to him. “I know you can because my daemon is able to. So if I truly wanted to harm you in anyway…you wouldn’t be standing here to talk to me. So I ask you one more time…please come and meet with my daemon and speak with him. I would ask him to come but he is with child and is a little sick so I don’t want him to be moving.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 am
User Image "Some daemons can..." the daemon answered. "most daemons can only do so with their masters though because of the connection." None the less the daemon followed. "Why is he sick if he is with child?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 am
User Image

User Image

Walking back to Oriax, he explained what had happened. How the former master had been gone about two years until he himself came along. When they got back to the carriage, he climbed in and went to him. “Oriax…I am back,” he whispered, gently picking him up and holding him in his arms. “How are you feeling,” he asked, his voice full of worry as he looked to him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 am
User Image The daemon listened as Jason explained his story about Oriax as they walked. Oriax himself awoke sleepily as he felt Jason enter the carriage. A soft smile graced his face. "I feel better..." Oriax said curling in to Jason. "Who is that?" he asked after a few moments when he caught sight of the daemon.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

User Image

Smiling more, he held him close and caressed his cheek gently. He then looked up to the other daemon before looking back to one. “That is the one that Lucy lead is to…the one that could possibly help us.” He then gently took out Lucy and set the small mouse on him. “I was hoping that if he got to talk to you a little, that he would understand that I mean him no harm and that he could possibly become…his daemon.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am
User Image Oriax's violet eyes closed briefly in contentment as Jason caressed his cheek. "Hes the one Lucy saw?" Oriax said. "Hello Lucy, how my little girl?"

"i'm fine Papa. you doing better?" Lucy questioned.

"Yes little girl." Oriax said smiling. "Why would you mean him harm?" the daemon questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 am
User Image

User Image

Biting his lip, he seemed to sigh and look at him a little sadly. “I used black magic to stop him…he kept running and I wanted to talk to him so my hands…acted before I could think,” he whispered softly, ready for the other to start yelling at him now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 am
User Image Oriax watched Jason as he saw the other frown and felt the tension until he received a response. "Jason!" Oriax exclaimed at the admission. He jerked in the others arms unsure how to react or deal with his master/lover. "No wonder that he doesn't trust anything you have to say, if you had tried that with me when we first met I would have eaten you alive." `Oriax scolded softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 am
User Image

User Image

“Im sorry,” he said softly, his eyes down cast a bit before he looked back to him. “You know I would never ever do it! I was just so worried about you and wanted to keep my word to that man…but he wouldn’t stop. And I know that’s no excuse but I am sorry either way.” He bowed his head to him before he looked over to the other daemon. “I am sorry again…I truly meant you no harm.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 am
User Image "I know love, I know you didn't mean to and that you've been stressed. We both have..." Oriax said shaking his head. He reached hand up to grasp at Jason's to let him know he wasn't angry. "Please sir, Jason isn't a bad man he means well I promise. Hes trying desperately to keep our family together." Oriax said to the daemon.

"I understand that but I have no intention of being collared." the daemon answered.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 am
User Image

User Image

Looking to him, he seemed to sigh softly as he nodded to him. “I understand but could you maybe at least talk to him…who knows you might like him to be your master,” he said, holding out for a bit of hope.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff