Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Sanoskue hopped off of Spirits back and looked at Kimi carefully, "Are you ok? Your not hurt are you? Where's the hunter at?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 pm
spirit walked to kimi and nuzzled her with his muzzle,he felt her shiver.

rose was still alert til sanoskue got back.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm
Fell clumsily stumbled out of the woods. Blood was pouring out his side. "Mommy...........Daddy.........Spirit........Huir........W-were are you...........?" he says softly as he falls on hisukes grave with out even knowing it.Fell was slowly dieing of a gunshot wound.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:30 pm
Kimi sighted a horse and a guy being carried on it's back.She started staggering backwards,until something struck her.That horse! It was spirit. She thought that's what it had been called by that girl,Rose.He jumped off and questioned her."Hunter? What do you mean?" She shook a little,trying to shake off some of the water. "I'm okay and no I'm not hurt."Kimi could feel the horse muzzling her and laughed.But something caused her eyes to widen and her mouth to seal shut. The scent of blood."D-D-Do you smell that."  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm
rose heard fell."fell"she ran to the grave and looked to see fell."fell don't worry i'll get you out."rose jumped into the grave and picked up fell,she felt something wet and warm on her hands.she looked to see blood."fell please don't die on me i already lost your father."she began to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm
He licks her face "I-its okay.........mommy......." he smiles at her weakly.  

MrCoconutKitty

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 pm
Sanoskue frowned, "A hunter killed my best friend not to long ago...he's still out there. We're going to have a funeral soon, do you wish to come along? You'll be safer there than out here on your own." He extended his hand to her, "I'm Sanoskue."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm
Kimi gave him a sympathetic look."I'm sorry to hear that."She said lowly. A question came to mind from her curious nature."What was your friend's name?" She questioned. She looked down at his extended hand and took his hand."Sure I'll come. I'm Kimi."  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 pm
"Hiskue." Sanoskue said simply, "It'll be faster if you ride Spirit here, don't worry, he's a good horse even if I just met him." He smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 pm
"fell"rose sobbed and more tears fell."it's not okay i don't want to lose you,please fell just hold on for mommy."

spirit picked up his head and looked in the dicerction rose was at,spirit began to move his hooves as he felt rose crying again.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 pm
He licked her face again "Dont cry mommy....... I wont die. God wouldnt let that happen.........Would he?" HE didnt no much about religion, but he had learned it from an old wolf in his old pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 pm
Kimi's eyes dilated at the name spoken by Sanoskue."H-Hiskue?" Her lip stuck out and quivered.She hardly knew him but he was a friend to her anyways.She never took death easy.She could feel her eyes watering.It was saddening. She tried emptying the thoughts from her head and made her way to the horse and on it's back.S  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 pm
"no he wouldn't fell"rose reached out a hand and put it on the ground,she lifted herself out of the grave still holding fell.when she got out she ran to the river and cleaned fell's wound,she took the bullet out and threw it into the river.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm
Sanoskue looked up at her, "You knew him? Then it's all the more apropriate for you to be at his funeral. Spirit, I'll meet you back at the campsite, I feel something is wrong with Rose." With that he dashed off, running as fast as he could, it would only take him a minute or so to reach Rose.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 pm
He winced as she took the bullet out "I still feel sick mommy...." he was losing color and his eyes were starting to close little by little.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff