Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:57 pm
Rolond

Rolond was clenching his teeth as the doctor cleaned the many scabs on his back when Alice appeared suddenly and sank to the floor. Rolond perked his ears as he looked at her, but when a nurse came in with a tray of needles and syringes, Rolond's face went from concern for Alice to complete and utter fear. He sat up and pressed himself against the wall, his now clean and open wounds smearing blood all over it. He let his lips curl back into a silent snarl, showing his sharp teeth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:47 pm
Looking up at Roland Alice whispered growing a little frightened."Roland?" she asked quietly her eyes wide and questioning.Trying to move closer to him Alice got shakily to her feet walking towards him.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:55 pm
"Yes, we are." The merchant said, taking Ian's hand. "And unlike Lixini here, I am fluent in many languages. But I do come from her planet, and am good friends with her. After all, her inventions are widely popular when I bring them out. Oh, I apologize," He smiled. "My name is Xeoni. Myowan is a planet of many X and K names...if you'll notice."

Lixini stared cluelessly at the two, trying to figure out what they were saying. Giving up, she looked through Xeoni's stand, trying to pick out good pieces for her inventions. So much for the familiarity of home. She smiled lightly, picking up a couple of pieces and imagining them in machines.

{{His name, by the way, is pronounced Zee-oh-nee}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 pm
Roland

Roland glanced at Alice with fear in his eyes. He didn't like needles. He didn't like doctors offices or strange men in white coats. Everything in his mind told him to run and get out of there as fast as he could. He watched the nurse with the tray of needles then glanced back at Alice. She looked scared, but not for the same reason. If she wasn't scared of the doctors, than Roland figured they were not going to hurt him too badly. Slowly he sat down and curled his tail around his feet. He could feel the fresh blood dripping down his fur on his back. He closed his eyes tight, and prepared for whatever was to happen next.

Ian

Ian was impressed with this mans fluent English as he claimed to be from the same planet as Lixini. He noticed Lixini take interest in some odd thingamabobs. He turned to her, "Do you want me to buy any if this for you?"

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 pm
Lixini was confused as to Ian's question for a moment, and Xeoni saw that. "Ah, so she hasn't learned yet-allow me to translate for a moment, and you might see that she has her own ways of solving issues such as this." Xeoni turned to Lixini, translating, and Lixini turned back to Ian, nodding. A couple of the items could be very helpful in her invention of a translator for herself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm
Watching him Alice walked closer sitting by his side and smiling at him..Patting his leg Alice tried to comfort him,and show him it was okay.Alice whimpered warning the doctors to be careful.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 pm
Rolond

Rolond glanced at Alice when he felt her hand on his leg. Why does she care so much about me? He wondered. He spied the nurse coming toward him with a needle, poised and ready. Rolond tensed, but obeyed when she told him to lie down on his stomach. She injected the needle into his side and he felt his back become numb. Then the doctor stepped forward with a needle and began to stitch up the gashes. Every so often, the nurse would pour water over his back to wash away the blood so the doctor could see where he was stitching. After, the doctor told Rolond to sit up slowly and that he would probably be a bit woozy from blood loss. “Drink sugary fluids like apple juice when you get home. It’ll help the dizziness and put fluids back in your body.” Rolond got up and supported himself on the wall, waiting for Alice ’s instructions.

Ian

Ian nodded. The prospects of being able to understand Lixini, and she understanding him was good to hear. He bought everything Lixini needed and chuckled to himself. “I didn’t know I had acquired an inventor.” Maybe she could end up helping him with some of his artwork in the future. “Thank you very much Xeoni, you are a big help. Are you here every week?”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 pm
Standing up Alice looked over him with a critical eye. Satisfied with her inspection she smiled and headed for the door slowly knowing Roland with follow. "Come on," she called back anyways,"we're going home to get you some clothes fitted, and food." Walking towards the front Alice hummed a little tune to herself happy that he was okay, and that the damage wouldn't be permanent.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 am
Rolond

Rolond followed Alice, though a little shaky. Clothes? She was actually going to spend money on clothes for him? His ears perked up at the mention of food. He had not noticed how hungry he was.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 pm
Sliding into the car Alice got comfy for the long ride home.The car soon began to move takinng them slowy through the city out into the countryside. As the drove deeper and deeper into the country Alice fell aslee only awakening as the arrive outside a towering mansion with an iron gate outside it. The mansion was gothic architecture and wouldve looked scary except ... it was red with neon trimming.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm
"Yes, I am." Xeoni said gladly, nodding. "And Lixini is the best inventor I've seen, at least that is still alive. I am here every week, though." He switched quickly to Lixini and his home language. "See you again." He said, smiling at his friend.

Lixini smiled at her gear, knowing full well it would be easier to get supplies now. She held it close to her, staying close to Ian.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Ian

Ian nodded when he heard Xeoni was here every week. "We'll have to make this a weekly meeting. I'm sure Lixini likes having someone to talk to in her own language." He paid Xeoni for the parts, curious of what Lixini was going to do with them. He turned to her, "How about some clothes?" He pulled at his own clothes to show what he meant.

Rolond

Rolond looked out the window and saw the large castle like house. His jaw dropped. This is where I'm going to live?! He followed Alice, staying close. The red neon gave it a night club look to it.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm
Much more relaxed at this point, Lixini had let herself lapse into her half form. Her tail waved lightly back and forth as she nodded in response to Ian's question, glad to be getting something other than what she had been wearing. Eyes glittering with excitement at some of the new things that this market had, she stayed real close to Ian, waiting to be shown to whatever place.

Jane entered with his apartment again with Nelliel, showing her the food before speaking lightly to Rebecca. "I've got a case to take care of, so is there any way you can clean up my little mess?" His question was smooth, making it so that Rebecca had full choice in whether or not to clean up.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:14 pm
Laughing at the espression on Rolands face Alice smiled,"You know you dont hve to live here is its to much, theirs a cottaage in the gardens outback thats full useable too." Alice gave his head a light pat and ran up to the door,a maid opening it before she could even knock. Waving back at Roland she called out,"come along please," before walking inside to the grand hall." This is the foyer hall thing,"she said then pointed to the grand staircase."these lead upstairs but i use the elevator because i cant see a lot." she continued her voice dropping to a sadder octave.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:23 pm
Rolond

Rolond let a smile on his face when he heard there was a garden house. That would be nice, he thought. He followed silently as Alice took his around the house in a grand tour. He was amazed. He had never known a house could be so big. His back gave a little throb and he could feel the numbing wearing off. The doctors had wrapped him in bandages, so he was not worried about it bleeding.He only hoped he would still be useful as he healed.

Ian

Ian took Lixini around to look at the clothing stalls, receiving odd glances from strangers. They were looking at Lixini, she had her ears and tail once again. He glared at them as they stared and they looked away. What? They've never seen a pet before? Maybe they just never expected HIM to ever get one.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff