Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 am
~~ Julie

She rolled her eyes at Nick and said. "They'll be fine, as long as they are with me." Julie looked down at her hands, noticing her transparency once again. "Nick, if you feel like you know the road, we shall go now." Julie sighed, hugging Rox. "You and Mira shall stay here. I have a feeling Ian and Kristi will be searching us. If they meet you, you will inform her, where we went."

~~ Kristi

"Mommy is already in search?! I knew she is a great quester!" Kristi felt excitement chilling her body. She jumped on Chinton, but balancing so that, Chinton won't feel pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:10 am
Nick~~~

"Aww," both Rox and Mira shared the same expressions. I smirked at them this time earning a glare from the boy. I stuck my tongue at him. The feeling of knowing was still here.

"Let's go. I don't think we should wait anymore. The whole forest feels weird right now. Do you think any Argina's would help us fly? Or maybe a Seandra or two to travel by water? You think they'll help us?" I asked.

"You're kidding right? Seandra's hate humans. Especially humans like you," Rox stuck his tongue at me.

"Is that true Julie?"

Ian~~~

'Everyone's inside now. Let's go,' Chinton said and he hopped as high and far as he could. In a matter of minutes a whole day's worth of trip was covered.

"I don;t feel a thing. Are you really moving?" Ian asked.

'Are you alright with heights? I can show you,' Chinton said and he opened a small hole to let Ian see how high they were. 'Are you alright Miss kristi?'  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:21 am
~~ Julie

Julie giggled at how Rox and Nick were childishly arguing. "Argina's might help us. They must be around somewhere." Julie made a 'krrr' noise, as trees started to move, with some Argina's flying away. Two Argina's landed near Julie, as she patted them. She gave them grass from the ground and stroked them. "Seandra's... Seandra's are agressive animals, living at the the deep underwater. I never seen Seandra trust a human. To make them trust us, we should give our trust to their leader. Aqua is the name of their leader." Julie laughed at how Argina's were playing with her.

~~ Kristi

Kristi looked at the whole, and sharply covered her eyes. "I-I-I-I'm...k-k-k-kinda s-s-s-scared..." Kristi shivered non-stopping. She felt a cold breeze on her cheeks. She was crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:00 am
Nick~~~

"The Seandra's we saw earlier looked friendly. I mean, they looked like unicorns, well, a water version of them instead," I said with a nervous laugh. "They don't eat people do they?" I was getting a bit freaked now. I went closer to the Argina playing nearby Julie and gave it a cookie I still have left in ,y many, many pockets. The ground grumbled again.

"What's the name of this Argina? I looks small though. Hey, do you guys carry people?" I asked at the eagle like beast and it nodded. "One person at a time?" It nodded again. "Well, do you have friends who can carry my friends?" I meant Julie and the baby Rainchan...and maybe Rox and Mira.

Ian~~~

"Come here," Ian picked her up and coddled her, "and close your eyes. You can close the hole. It seems like Kristi doesn't like heights." He said to Chinton.

'Very well. We are nearly there now,' Chinton informed them. In a matter of minutes Chinton said that they were by the edge of the forest. 'Shall I go inside directly?'

"Are you ready now, Kristi? We can't turn back once we go in," Ian said to the child on his lap.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 am
Crew Draggy
Hullo???  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash