Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:36 pm
emo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter swallowed, tears falling silently from his eyes as he reached out and took Ravin's hand in his own and squeezing it gently as she tried and failed to get up. "You sleep little one. You'll feel better with some rest....." he murmured softly.
Well... her pain would go away at least.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her bottom lip and stood up. She pressed a soft kiss to her forehead and sighed softly. "Of course Raye," She choked out as she made her way over to Dylan. He looked on the brink of going crazy.

She sighed again as she took the small baby from his arms and made her way into the bathroom. She was silent as she cleaned up the bloody child in her arms and dried her off. She was beautiful, and small. Yet pretty strong. She could tell from the grip she had on her thumb.

Veronica pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, smiling softly down at her. "Emily Rose," She cooed as she looked up at the mirror. And a tiny tear slid down her cheek. The baby looked up at her, reaching for her face. But Veronica just took the baby back into the bedroom.

"Raye, do you want to hold Em before..Before you sleep?" She sniffled, choking out the words.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan cringed but let Veronica take Emily from him. He moved closer to Ravin but slid away when he caught glimpse of Hunters face. He jumped off the bed and curled up in a ball against the wall.

He couldn't go near Ravin. He killed her. It was all his fault. He grunted but Veronica came back into the room and went over to Ravin. He grinted his teeth.

What? He was going to let Hunter maul him in a bit anyway.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageRavin breathed in slowly. She faltered but continued to breathe as deeply as she could. It was hard for her. She felt something wet fall from above her. Ravin opened her eyes into slits and saw the sparkle of tears falling from Hunter's eyes. His hand squeezed hers gently. Ravin leaned up as best she could and kissed his lips gently. A sisterly kiss. He was warm. She was steadily growing colder by the moment.

Thump.
Thump.
Thump.
Thump.

Slower. Her heart.
Ravin swallowed slowly and breathed out gently. She slowly laid back down onto the bed. Her hand gently caressed his cheek. Moving slowly. Slower.

"Take care of her," she barely breathed. She looked over Hunter's shoulder at something they all couldn't see. Her lips curved into a smile.
Inhaling. Exhaling...

Gone.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 pm
||Oh uhm. s**t..well...i posted i guess around the same time u did? ...>.<||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter could hear it, she exhaled and she was gone. He swallowed again and leaned forwards to kiss her cheek gently. Then he let go of her hand and looked at Veronica. "Take the child down to the lobby, don't draw attention to yourself, I'll be down in a minute." he said quietly, standing up and turning towards Dylan.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica looked down at Ravin, knowing what had just happened. Her words caught in her throat as she looked at her dead friend. Hunter was speaking to her, but what he said didn't register at first. It took a few minutes for her to actually move.

She silently turned and walked out of the room, down the elevator and into the lobby. She headed outside and sat on the bench, needing fresh air. Though, she didn't move. Some french guys greeted her, but she didn't even give them the satsifaction of a glance. She just held Emily and sat almost as still as a stone.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sat, crouched up. He felt his heart sink as Ravin exhaled.

She was gone.
Gone.
He heard Veronicas orders, and could see her leave as Hunter came over to him. The door shut and his daughter was gone. He didn't tell Emily goodbye. But if he went by her, he wasn't sure what he'd think.
"I'm sorry Hunter, go on and kill me. Show no mercy. I don't deserve it."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled at the pathetic excuse for a vampire that sat crouched in a ball on the floor before him. He wouldn't even get up and fight, he was simply going to let hunter kill him. Ravin's scent, already turning stale, filled his nose and he snarled and lunged at the snack.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Emily felt the connection with her mother sever. Her mother had died, but the vampire child couldn't understand the concept of death yet. She sensed the sadness of Veronica. Emily snuggled close to Veronica and cried softly against her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan didn't move. He barely flinched at Hunters growl. He deserved worse than being murdered. He really did.
Was it even considered murder if he wanted to die? If he didn't fight back?

No, it was more like assisted suicide. Hunter lunged at Dylan and he simply allowed his body to crash into his. He took the blow.

Just as he had basically forced Ravin to.

||soo..after dylans murder..or assisted suicide we are starting up a new RP right?||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Without one bit of remorse, Hunter killed him. He didn't hesitate, didn't think twice about it.

He stepped away from the corpse, now covered in Dylan's blood. He looked at the scene behind him. Ravin lay, looking peaceful in a pool of her own blood. And Dylan.. ripped to shreds. He left the room, the maid would find it in the morning and news all over Paris would be of the murder of a young couple. But they would never knew what really happened.
People stared and gasped as he walked down the hallway, but he ignored them all. They wouldn't be able to identify him anyways.

They never had.

He walked out the door to find Veronica with the child in her arms. "Let's go." he said quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:32 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was gone in a matter of seconds. He didn't feel the pain. His own depression covered that. And he was dead.

Now he could be with his wife for ever. He had promised to love her forever.

Now their eternal love was alive. Even as their bodies laid cold and dead.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:45 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica actually smiled a little bit at the creature in her arms as she nuzzled into her chest She bounced her lightly as she cried. She figured this was no average baby. Emily was probably smarter than that. She knew what was happening, but possibly didn't understand.

When Hunter came out, bloody and tattered she rose quickly and followed him. She wouldn't fight, nor talk. Her mouth remained shut, her eyes casted onto the ground in front of her. She held Ravins baby to her tightly as she waited for Hunter to take the lead.

Both of Emily's parents were murdered that night. And now they had to take care of her.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff