Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

post here soon...school work.

||i only saw the older pic of her razz and i read ur post wrong>.< sorriess lol||
||how'd she manage that hair color..with two dark headed parents? lol||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sauntered over to Ravins figure, she was holding onto Emily.
He sat down by her and looked down at the pale girl in her arms. She had white, white hair and dark brown eyes. Just like her parents.

He stroked her head softly. "Is she not supposed to cry?" His eyes wandered over Ravin. She was paler than normal, and looked awful. He kissed her forehead, knowing what was happening.

Then he got a wicked whiff of Hunter and nearly jumped off the bed. How the hell...?!
Oh well..
He needed to be here then. "Your brothers here, hold on just a bit longer my love," He felt his eyes sting, a single tear sliding down his cheek and falling down.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

It took twenty seconds for Hunter to explain and then they were gone. She had a head rush as they landed in the middle of the hotel. Veronica growled at the hotel staff as they tried to stop Hunter. She simply shoved them out of the way as he left her standing there with a vanishing Amara.

She scampered off to catch up to him. Finally, they found the room they were in and the door was open. She stepped inside, behind Hunter to smell a heavy scent of blood.
Dylan was laying next to Ravin, who was cradling her baby and looking like death.

Literally.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageRavin tenderly stroked the baby's white hair. The baby, sensing her father's presence looked up and smiled sweetly at him. She closed her eyes happily when he stroked her hair. Emily cooed happily at his touch. Ravin sluggishly opened her eyes. Her breathing was becoming labored very fast. She blinked slowly and smiled. Dylan kissed her forehead. The action was sweet...beautiful.

"Emily wants you to hold her," she murmured breathlessly. She sighed heavily and took in a long, ragged breath.

Ravin closed her eyes again. More blood stained the sheets. She breathed shallowly in and out. The same pattern. In and out. Over and over.

In and out.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter opened the door to find Ravin in a pool of her own blood, the little demon was in her arms and he growled lowly. Dammit!!! His eyes caught onto Dylan and a deep snarl started in his throat. Dylan was a dead man.

His eyes flickered to Ravin and he took a breath before walking over to her. "How do you feel little one?" he asked softly, crouching down by her bed and ignoring the little white haired monster in her arms.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed and took the child from her. "Okay," He watched as Hunter and Veronica filled in. He looked up at him with sorrow, even as Hunter growled at him. He deserved it.

And what was coming to him. Dylan held his child in his arms, knowing he wouldn't get to do this for very long. Veronica would take Emily away and Hunter would murder him, unmercifully. And that would be the end of that. Hunter and Veronica would raise his child as he went to where ever vampires went.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica wanted to tell Hunter to play nice, but she knew that wouldn't change anything. Plus, Dylan didn't seem like the happy father he should. Nor did he look like anything, other than sad. Depressed.

She sighed softly and knelt down by Hunter next to Ravin. "I hope you enjoyed this place while you could," She muttered softly, not sure if her voice was even loud enough for anyone to hear. She looked up at the baby. She was beautiful. "Whats her name Raye?" She took Hunters free hand in her own but released it shortly. He wouldn't want much contact like that for awhile, she was sure.

He'd probably be just as depressed as Dylan.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 am

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe could hear everything around her. Barely any of it registered to her. Ravin heard a low growfrom somewhere close by. She opened her eyes. Hunter. She smiled softly. Dylan took Emily from her arms. Ravin watched the father and child briefly. Emily blinked her eyes and reached up her hands to Dylan. She cooed very happily.

Ravin rolled her eyes around to focus on Hunter "How do you feel, little one?" he murmured, crouching down by her bed.

Ravin tried to sit up, but failed. She gasped softly. "A little...a little tired," she murmured. She closed her eyes and breathed in as deeply as she could. "I want to...sleep forever."

"I hope you enjoyed this place while you could," a low female voice muttered. Ravin slowly opened her eyes. She smiled at seeing Veronica. "What's her name, Raye?"

Raye smiled at her child reaching up for Dylan. "Emily Rose Keith," she whispered. "My pretty little girl... Will you take care of her while I sleep?"

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:33 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Why was she delaying his faith...he didn't care if she took his life. "Airi...hold on what are you-omph" Hide fell onto his back with a shock. As her lips trailed kisses over his skin, he couldn't help but inhale on a hiss. "Not...fair." He breathed out turning his head straight taking her face in his hands.

Leaning up he took her lips in a full on kiss. Laying back he caressed her cheek. Sad yet content eyes looked at her face.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 am
User ImageShe laughed softly, huskily, as she crawled on top of him. Airi gently nibbled on the corner of his collarbone. Hideaki inhaled with a loud hiss. "Not...fair," he breathed out.

Hide caught her face in his hands. He leaned up, making her lean back just a little. He kissed her fully. Hideaki lay back, caressing her cheek and looking at her with sad yet happy eyes. Airi pulled herself on top of him and touched her nose to his.

"Haven't you heard? Life is never fair." Her lips curved up into a seductive smile. "But you're getting the good end. I'm going to pleasure you so much." Airi leaned in and licked up his neck to his chin. There she nibbled forcefully. "Mhmm, and then I'll change you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

How could she know a couple of his spots already? With a chuckle of surrender he raised his hands holding her hips. As she nibbled into his neck line he smirked digging his nails sensually into her junctures.

"Fine." He smiled at her.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:29 am
User ImageShe laughed softly into his neck. Hideaki settled his hands on her hips. Airi smoothed her hands up his chest. She clawed down his chest. She breathed out a sweet sigh as he dug his nails into her hips. Airi laughed seductively and trailed her lips up to his. She licked them first and then bit down on his lower lip. Of course, she was meaning to draw some of his blood. And his blood was the sweetest blood she had ever had in centuries. Not since her vampire lover, of course.

Airi sucked on his bottom lip until the blood was gone and the wound healing. She ran her hands up and down his sides. So strong. She loved him. Airi kissed Hideaki deeply before pulling away, teasing him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff