Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:51 pm
||Ima wait till the baby is being born to post, I think that will be the best time to arrive.||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I'm sorry I can't help. I'm sorry I can't be here for her.." He muttered, kissing her back as she shuddered. "Emily's coming isn't she?"

Dylan moved lower on the bed and frantically looked back up at Ravin. "What do I do? How's this going to work?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe breathed hard. Almost there. Almost there. Ravin groaned, opening her eyes in the slightest to look at Dylan. He wouldn't be there for her? Then, it was true about what he said to her. Dylan really couldn't, wouldn't, live without Raye.

There was no time for musings. The child was coming, and fast. Ravin nodded furiously. Dylan moved lower on the bed. "She'll...come out. B-b-be ready... Aaaagghh..."

Raye gripped the bedsheets, her fingers curled into her palms through the soft fabric. She nearly ripped it apart. She felt the baby move through her. Ravin dug farther into the fabric. She nearly shrieked with pain. Her body was being torn apart from the inside. Raye had to push her with all her strength. Emily was clawing to get out.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 am
heart bump heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 am
||uhhhh, not to bust anyone's bubble. But Dylan only called Hunter and Veronica. ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 am
(( I know guys sorry. Im a stupid head. Carry on.))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Falling back onto the bed Hide shook his head. "No. Forget it. I'd only cause more problems. And they got enough on their plate." He lay there for awhile then with a quick exhale he was back over her.

Placing her hand over his heart his eyes were serious, but still wanting. "Airi. Change me. Make me feel the pain Dylan has felt, please let me repent for what trouble I've caused your kind." He lifted a hand to his neck. And with his nails he scratched a small wound into his neck.

"You have no choice now." He pulled her mouth over where he had scratched himself.

"Let me atone." He said in a shaking voice.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 am
[[lolz no you're NOT]]

User ImageAiri redialed and said a few directions into the phone. She placed it back into the cradle. Hide was suddenly towering over her. Airi's eyes danced up to his face. He took her hand and placed ti sweetly over his heart. She caught her breath. Why was he blaming himself? Dylan was just a stupidhead.

Airi watched, mesmerized as the blood from his wound trickled down his neck. He pulled her mouth to the wound. Airi growled softly and kissed the wound. She licked it until it healed completely. Her hands smoothed up his back. Airi clawed down his spine and growled into his ear. "You're going to pay a different way," she purred teasingly. "I'm going to take you first. Your body will be mine."

Airi licked up Hide's neck to his chin. There she nibbled enthusiastically. She threw him down onto the bed and fell on top of him. She attacked his collarbone with kisses and gentle nibbles, teasing the poor human. The blood lingered in her mouth. She was hungry for him, but she wouldn't take his life just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:37 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could see her pain. He was nearly crying, but remaining strong for her sake. He held her legs and just watched. He could smell the blood as it gushed out.

But he had to turn away from it and hold his breath. Thats when he turned back to Raye, trying to help her. "I'm sorry," He muttered softly, over and over again. He couldn't say much when holding his breath though.

If he breathed, he'd attack her. And the baby. He could see Emily, starting to peek out. She looked almost evil;straining to get out. "Oh god, Raye..please don't.." Die? He had breathed and now he was biting on his bottom lip, hard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe barely registered Dylan's actions. He darted in and out of her line of vision, whispering something to her that she couldn't hear. Ravin moaned loudly. She had to get this child out now.

Ravin panted. The child clawed at her. She could feel its legs kicking outside of her. Ravin gave one final, intense push before collapsing into the pillows. Her heart beat heavily in her ears. Ravin shut her eyes. Meanwhile, the blood baby was breathing hard from the effort. Her brown eyes slowly trailed up to her father. A sweet smile curved her lips. She cooed softly, reaching her arms up to her father.

Good enough

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

jkoiio

||waitttt.didnt you have a pic of emily? and she was like..a light haired blonde?||  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 pm
[[Albino, actually. I've always thought they were pretty. Except... Emily has dark eyes, but she is an albino. xD ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched in horror as his wife pushed their baby out. He actually shugged away from Emily when she came out, all bloody.

His hands went through the motions of grabbing a towel and removing his own shirt. But he didn't touch her just yet.
She was bloody, really bloody. And the smile was killing him.

He turned from the small child, who wasn't crying but reaching out for him. He actually left the room for a moment, not meaning to really. But he had to if he didn't want to lose it and kill them both in his monstourous state.

He slautered the first maid he saw and sucked her near dry. The baby..she'd need blood..But he didn't really have muchleft over.
Nor was he thinking about that.

Dylan went back inside, dragging the dead woman with him and tossing her to te side.

||i only saw the older pic of her razz and i read ur post wrong>.< sorriess lol||
||how'd she manage that hair color..with two dark headed parents? lol||  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImagePanting, Ravin gathered a towel from her side. It was the only one that wasn't bloody. She reached for her child. Emily clung to her tightly. Ravin swaddled her lovingly in the towel and smiled down at her child. Meanwhile, she noted tiredly that Dylan had fled the room. Emily cooed sweetly up at her. Ravin wiped away the blood from her face.

The vampire child was so pale. Her hair was a white blonde. Albino. Amazing. Yet... Her eyes were dark brown just like hers. Ravin curled up on the bed, laying down and just looking at her child. She hadn't cried once. Ravin cuddled the child closer to her and nuzzled her gently. She yawned softly and cuddled back, reaching out with her mind to her mother.

"Emily Rose Keith," she named her quietly.

Emily was worth it. Even as Emily began her new life, Ravin's was slowly fading away. She was in neither this world or the other. She could feel her family beckoning for her. Such a short time with her child. Emily reached up and touch her small hand to Ravin's cheek. The warmth that flowed through her was the empathy of Emily's strange powers.

Ravin sniffed softly and closed her eyes.

Good enough

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

And she appeared, wide eyed and confused as Hunter growled out directions. He wanted her to transport them to the four seasons in Paris. And for once she didn't argue, which was the smartest thing she could do at this point. Hunter still had a hold of Veronica as they moved suddenly from his living room to the front door of the hotel, startling the doorman completly.
He let go of Veronica and moved through the doors, focusing on the smell of Ravin. Which was tainted. She had the baby already, and she was dying. He snarled and actually knocked one of the security guards through the wall as they asked him to leave, he did look pretty wild.
Storming through the hall he followed Ravin's fading scent to try to find the room.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff