Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:28 pm
Mako

Need her to do something pretty please. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:47 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales
ll Neo ll

Would she like to bump into Lola?
It could be a pretty interesting interaction with Lola doing plenty of talking for the both of them. XD

She would love that~ ;u; but Coralyn is meeting with her bae Camil now (I should have taken off the post for her search, but it was late and I forgot >A<) but could we maybe have them meet in the next day change? ; u ;  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:50 pm
ll Neo ll

Ah, no problem!
Sometimes you just forget or just too sleepy so understandable. xD
I’d totally be ok with the next day change though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:25 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

So Erik would be trying to hide from the storm in a public place. He has no money, so I would imagine the library or somewhere else free like that would work well.
Swampy doesn't care about storms. He typically frequents the beach, the park, or a bar. Any of those sound good?  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:27 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime

So Erik would be trying to hide from the storm in a public place. He has no money, so I would imagine the library or somewhere else free like that would work well.
Swampy doesn't care about storms. He typically frequents the beach, the park, or a bar. Any of those sound good?

Setsuko likes to read so the library sounds good. Oz doesn't mind storms either, so the park could definitely work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:28 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime

Setsuko likes to read so the library sounds good. Oz doesn't mind storms either, so the park could definitely work.

Would you like me to start or you start?  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:30 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime

I can start~ I'll get the posts out ASAP okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:31 pm
ll Neo ll

Ah, no problem!
Sometimes you just forget or just too sleepy so understandable. xD
I’d totally be ok with the next day change though.

Alrighty~ it’s set then! c:  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:31 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime

No rush, I've got a post to work on real quick. (Plus it's half past midnight for me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:39 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime
Katze Allemon-Schatten
KawaiiYukiHime

No rush, I've got a post to work on real quick. (Plus it's half past midnight for me.)

Ah yeah it's around that time for me too. -3-  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:05 am
The following characters below are available for anyone to meet up so long as there is no strike text:

Sophia Archer
Azumi Rivers
Tsuki Himura
Elize Adele
Aya Kazuma
Kuon Amano
Nekone Furuda  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 am
Hey everyone! I have 'twin' characters available for roleplay!

I also am a little stumped for how to proceed and am available to create custom characters. I can be a very creative roleplayer and able to play a wide variety of personalities, from those needing to be rescued, the brave heroes, the timid, the uncertain, the cautious, the ones recovering from trauma, the flirtatious, confident, and anywhere in between.

Hit me up if you have an idea of what kind of person might be perfect for your characters!  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 am
Rihenian

You are both new-looking and give me the feeling youve been here before. But kia ora- hello! Hmu if you’re interested, I got all the characters rn, always looking to get them out there more.

Overview  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:07 am
whiters4
Rihenian

You are both new-looking and give me the feeling youve been here before. But kia ora- hello! Hmu if you’re interested, I got all the characters rn, always looking to get them out there more.

Overview

*slowly sneaks in* If Carmen isn't taken could she and Summer hang out? It's been a while since they've interacted. (Maybe they could have a movie night at Summer's house since the weather is bad)  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:01 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Carmen’s birthday was just yesterday, in rp time emotion_yatta So yeah they should hang out! I can post later tonight if you want to start us off?  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games