Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica watched as the phone fell from his hands and he ran to the wall, throwing his fist into it. And leaving behind yet another hole in their house. Only this time, it wasn't because they were too into their sexual activities.

His sister was dying.
Ravin, was going to die that night.

Veronica blamed herself for not being able to help too.

Hunter was on the floor, holding his head in his hands. She dashed to his side and draped her arm around him.
"Do you want to try and get there? Its a long flight...but," She paused.
This was her fault this time, them not being able to be there.
She just did her digging around in Ravins dorm before they officially moved and found diaries, therefore wanted to send her back to her homeland for the perfect honeymoon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan had seen a few baby birth movies. Not actually baby birthing but just things on television. He got down by her legs and removed her clothes, she was going to get hot. But he left her shirt on. (i forget what shes wearing >.<)

He released her hand and sat on her knees. "I'm here, I'm going to help okay? Emily's going to be fine." He stood up, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I love you too angelface," He almost smiled at that nickname.
But he didn't because he needed to help her.
"Okay..push?"
There was going to be blood...

s**t ...

A lot of blood...
He was still a newborn..

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm
[[She's wearing a skirt. And do we want to have Emily born so soon? Doesn't it take a few hours for a baby to be born?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and shrugged her arm off. He wasn't mad at her, quiet the opposite, but he just couldn't handle being touched right now. He really just wanted to go kill something. He stood up and tugged on his boxers and pants. "Where did you send them?"

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:32 pm
|well, dylan doesnt know what hes doing! lol |  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica stood up and walked away from Hunter to get dressed when he shugged her off. She pulled on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Then turned back to him, he was getting dressed. "Uhm..Paris.." She squeaked out. Then she moved over to grab bags. "If she's just in labor, we still have some hours.. I'm sure I could get us a plane..." Maybe?

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe breathed hard and nodded in response to his sweet words. She shook her head at the "push" question. "It's...not t-time yet...," she groaned.

Ravin shut her eyes tightly and panted. She raised her free hand, touching her bulging stomach gently. The child inside moved around as if in excitement. She hoped that she would survive to at least hold her child and kiss her.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"What? But you said.." He didn't understand this! He was not a doctor and the only birth he had ever really been around for was his own!

And that wasn't going to be of much help right now.
"Then..when? What do I do?" He was a frantic father to be. Only, he had to be a doctor too.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:32 am
Evoblack
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe shut her eyes tight. Both in frustration and because of his cute idiocy. Dylan really didn't know what he was doing. She would guide him as best she could. "Keep...ugh, calm." She shut her eyes tightly. "She's...coming. Not right now...t-though."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:32 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Just in labor?" Hunter growled, icy and sarcastic. Was he really the only one who understood that that ******** thing could rip Ravin wide open and not even have to go through a normal birth!?!?! Hours, yeah right. He could hear Ravin's painful groans over the dropped telephone, Dylan must not have hung up. He picked up the phone and hurled it against the wall in frustration. "Where in Paris!?" he asked, whipping around to face Veronica.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am
((Somethings stupid. I lost the remotes in the house, and my father went ballistic and kept ranting that the two months he was gone I made the house a mess. Blah Blah Blah. Then I mouthed off and got grounded. So I'll try to keep sneaking on, but if i don't Move the rp along. I give you permission Evo to play Hide's actions for a bit. Just no more drama please. -smiles softly-))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

With a smile Hide locked the door. He slowly unbuttoned his collared shirt dropping it aside. As he lifted his eyes, they caught sight of Airi tauntingly beckoning him. He strode across the room taking her by the waist pulling her to the bed. He flipped over her kissing her collar bone when he saw out of the corner of his eye a red blinking light on her desk.

Propping himself up he reached over and pressed the button. "Someone has left you a message." As it played Hide's eyes widened and he looked to Airi. "Ravin...is in labor...?!" Hide sat back and looked out teh window. With the way he left things...Dlyan angry as hell..Ravin sympatheic and scared...he was teh worst.

"Airi...we can't...not now..We should go help.."
He looked to her almost as if a child.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 am
||uhhhh, not to bust anyone's bubble. But Dylan only called Hunter and Veronica. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 am
[[I was wondering about that. xD]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am
||Yeeeaaaahhhh... Hide and Airi would have no idea. They wouldn't know how to get a hold of them anyways...||

Shirtless Elocutionist

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games