Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:05 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter moaned softly again as she sped up and pushed his hips upwards, reaching his hands down to tangle in her chocolate locks. If he could see what was running through her mind at the moment he probably would have gotten her mouth away from there... or... well.... but it felt so good, what she was doing. He groaned again and tightened his grip on her hair, tugging lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter bucked his hips forward a bit, shoving in deeper. Veronica only gagged a bit but she continued to move up and down as his hands tangled into her curls. She used her tongue perfectly, only because she had had enough practice for a lifetime.
She felt him start to hit as he pulled her hair. She smirked and moved as fast as she could.
Ah, she was going to have one hell of a neckache. That much, was certain. But she didn't care at this point. Obviously, Hunter was now forgetting about life and enjoying this. And that was her goal.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:08 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin either wasn't getting it or she didn't care. But he wasn't sure which. "Do you understand what I'm saying Ravin?" Dylan kissed the tip of her nose as she pulled him down to her. "At all?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 am
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User Image"Do you understand what I'm saying Ravin?" He kissed the very tip of her nose. Ravin blinked slowly and looked up at Dylan. She narrowed her eyes. "At all?"

"Dylan, do you want me to understand?" She frowned and slipped out of his arms. Maybe this was a bad idea. "Never mind. Forget it."

Ravin went to the vanity, grabbed a brush, and ran it through her hair. She looked at Dylan in the mirror before tying up her hair into a messy bun. "I'm going to go look around if tha--"

Wet.
Ravin slowly looked down.
A puddle of water.
Underneath her.

"Dylan?" she murmured. "I think it's time."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

[[is it okay if this happens now, Sam?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yes Raye, I need you to know. I need you to understand what I'm saying," She left his arms. And walked over to brush her black hair. Dylan moved over to her, in a flash and held her around the waist.

Foot wet.
Thats when she said those four words.
'I think its time'

No.
No.
No.

It was not time. There was no way.
"What do we do? Hospital?" No, it was a vampire baby..
"We should have stayed home, Hunter's there.. I can't do this." He was lifting her up though, and setting her down on the bed, not caring if it got messy.

He could always fix that.
"I..what do I do Ravin?!"

||guess so^^^ that way, we can start the sequel soon..||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:30 am

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User Image"What do we do? Hospital?" She shook her head wildly. "We should have stayed home, Hunter's there. I can't do this."

Her womb was crushing gently, the labor cramps beginning. Ravin winced and groaned softly. Dylan picked her up and laid her town on the bed. "I..what do I do Ravin?!"

She wasn't used to this. Her body wasn't used to this. She was dead, and it would hurt. She would never heal. Ravin held a hand to her midsection. "Stay here...," she managed. "Call Veronica...and Hunter. Tell them." She panted, wincing. "And then...get some towels. Blood...everywhere."

There would be blood everywhere.

Good enough

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan tried to clear his mind. He really needed to be there for her right now.
"Right. Phone and towes. Got it." He ran over to the phone and dialed quickly. But she was wincing and panting. He dropped the phone and ran over to grab towels.

Dylan put them under her and looked her over. "How do I help? What next?" She must have been in extreme pain.
He wanted to help her. But he had no clue how.

And the phone was still calling them.

||guess so^^^ that way, we can start the sequel soon..||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

With a loud moan he was finished and he layed panting on the bed for a moment, until he heard the phone ring. He blinked, intinctivly knowing something was wrong. No...
He hissed and jumped out of the bed, dashing for the phone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica got that funny feeling in the pit of her stomach just as the phone rang. She looked up, nearly getting smacked in the face by Hunters feet. Well, so much for making him feel better..
She ran over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder as he answered.

Bad news.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe panted softly. The cramps were reminiscent of her menstrual cycle, but only worse. Her body wasn't alive. It had been dead for so many years. It didn't remember how to properly process her having a baby. Ravin realized all too late her mistake. She wouldn't be fine. Dread speared through her heart.

"How do I help? What next?" he asked hurriedly. Dylan placed towels under her body and around her.

"Dylan! Call them!" she nearly shrieked.

Good enough

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I AM!" Or was?
Dylan shook his head and ran over to the phone again. He picked it up and looked back at Raye.
He didn't hear it ringing so he spoke quickly. "Hunter? Veronica? Whoever it is, Raye's in labor and...and I have to go!" He shouted, dropping the phone again and running back to Ravin.

"Okay, okay. They know!" He held her hand looked her over. "What can I do for you? Baby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageRelief flooded her system, nearly overpowering her pain. But not enough to totally diminish it. Ravin slammed her eyes shut completely as another wave of cramps hit her. She could feel the child moving inside of her.

Ravin slowly opened her eyes to look at Dylan. She squeezed his hand gently. "It's not your fault," she murmured. "Just...just stay here with me, Dylan. I love you."

Good enough

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Raye was in labor... His sister was dying.... He dropped the phone and growled loudly, punching the wall next to it. He wasn't even sure where they were, so he couldn't go and help. Probably out of country.... "Dammit!!!!!" he yelled loudly and sat on the ground clutching his head.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games