Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
Outfit

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

The description that Finn gave for the Greek food was a bit...vague, to say the least. Bold? Since he said it wasn't bold in terms to say Mexican or Indian food, so she assumed that the spice level would be moderate, but the flavor was still just as prominent. Either way, Allix was down to try anything new at least once! Life was too short to not experience anything new once a day! Once he had placed their orders in, and after she had paid, they ended up making their way over to an empty table. Since they were waiting for their food, it might be a good idea to start planning for tomorrow's little tour of Soleil. The girl was excited. She hadn't been here for too long, yet she yearned to explore! Every new place that she traveled to, her curiosity and excitement practically went through the roof. Apparently that was something that she had always been before the incident: enthusiastic and inquisitive. Given her two options, for now, Allix was a bit more thrilled about the scuba diving. She didn't have much of a chance to see the beach on her own thanks to work, but now that she had the time, and a person to give her the grand tour of things, she was eager to go. Besides, Finn seemed like he held the beach here quite dear to his heart. Maybe he was a super aquatic person? Maybe a merman? Although, he did look more human than anything. He had no scales, no gills, not even any fins or fish eyes! Mmm... now she was thinking about grilled fish~

After snapping out of her grilled fish fantasy, Allix gave a big grin and nodded. " Scuba diving sounds great! I'll probably go ice skating whenever winter comes. Seems more appropriate in the snowy weather with some nice hot chocolate~ " She actually really liked winter. The feeling of the snow falling onto warm skin, fireplaces, Christmas music, snowball fights! She loved it all. Too bad she couldn't do any outside winter activities with Felix. Poor guy got the short end of the stick and got stuck with getting snake DNA. Reptiles and cold don't really mix. " I actually haven't been scuba diving before, but I do really like swimming or anything pretty sporty, honestly. I'm actually trying to get my brother into something. It's kinda of tiring having to play the role of warden all the time with him. " Ever since he got out of prison, the fool never changed! The only thing that did was his access to weapons: he didn't have any access at all! Speaking of the devil, he was calling her now! Her phone chimed a cheerful little ringtone before she had answered it. " Finally awake? " The siblings held a small conversation before she heard something interesting in the background on his end. It sounded like he was..driving? No...he couldn't be..! "" Felix...You better not be on my bike! And you know how I feel about you talking and riding! Just...Just don't scratch her up again! " With that said, Felix had hung up on her before she went into her whole little speech about not messing up her motorcycle. That thing was her baby! Last time he took her out he scratched up the paint! The bum didn't have a job, so she knew she'd be the one to pay for the paint job again if he did scratch her ride up!

Rubbing her temples, Allix glanced over to Finn with a slight smirk. " Want a brother? " Her bad mood would end pretty soon because here came their food! Instantly, her head perked up and her eyes lit up in joy. If she wasn't active, she'd most definitely be starring in an episode of 'My 600-lbs life'. " Here you go! Two Greek fries, gyros, and falafel! Enjoy~ " The food was fresh and steaming hot! She couldn't wait! A loud grumble came from her stomach again, and that was her cue to dig in! The first thing she went for was the falafel. Yummy little fried balls of chopped up chickpeas and some spices. What could be so wrong about that? Allix popped a whole one into her mouth, instantly regretting her decision. It wasn't disgusting, it was actually quite delicious, but they must've just came out the fryer because her mouth was burning! " Hot...Hot!!! " The panicked Allix fanned her mouth off as best as she could. A burned tongue was definitely present. Oh well! It still wouldn't stop her from eating good food.

After eating delicious Greek food and having a pretty good chat with each other, the fun day had finally came to an end. The park gave out a small announcement about them closing soon, so that was the time to go home. As the two walked along with the crowd towards the exit gates, she had a bright smile plastered to her face. " Thanks for hanging out with me, Finn! It was a lot of fun, so I know tomorrow definitely will be to! " Overall, the brunette seemed like a good person. He was an excitable one, but he was still good. " Here. " Allix handed him the stuffed cat that she won, but she also tucked her business card in its paws. She usually gave cards out to her clients for if they wanted an outfit made or whatever be the case, but it had her phone number and other info on it. She figured it was an easy way for them to get in touch for more fun shenanigans. " I didn't want you to leave the park without a prize! So I figured a little cat would be more manageable than a HUGE plush anyways~ Text me what time you wanna meet up at the beach tomorrow, 'kay? See ya! " Giving him a little wave and a smile, Allix made her way back home. She was excited for what new experiences tomorrow would bring.

- Exit -

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Hungryxxx» COMPANY: Finn! xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: xxx

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Amusement Park l ωith Allix l мood Joyful l Outfit Summertime Fun

OoC:
Cho-Cho Twain

"Scuba diving it is then!" he exclaimed happily with a bright smile that could rival the sun. Somehow he always seemed to give off a demeanor that was relaxing or uplifting. It must have been his ability to look on the brighter side of things and never let things bother him, this disposition just seemed to natural to him. Even now, after doing more growing, he still seemed to be able to hold off such dark feelings. Well, at least around company. No one was perfect, but he felt that he did it well enough that people didn't often question him. Not that he had a problem with questions. In fact, Allix seemed to be full of them! Finn had to agree with her waiting for winter to come about before going ice skating as it set the mood somehow, but given the heat it could have been nice all the same. He would respect her choice and was actually a little excited about it himself. They could rent so many different types of equipment that scuba diving wasn't the only thing they had as an option. Plus, she just admitted to enjoying the sporty things in life, similar to himself actually. "Good! Because we could end up being out there all day!" he added. He was determined to show her just how enjoyable the island could be! "And we could always take a break to snack on something at The Captain's Deck, or the hotel Amour de la Mer." The last bit of the suggestion seemed to be a bit hard to get out, but not enough to cause anymore than maybe a curious note to his company. Plus, the cafe had more to offer than the bar.

Hearing her phone ring, golden eyes shifted with her movements as she picked it up but didn't pry. The way she spoke to them made it seem like they were close. Family? A lover perhaps? This last notion was squashed when she finished shouting at them and asked if he wanted a brother as she hung up. Finn blinked in a confused manner at her question, an obvious joke. He had left and lost his memory searching for his birth family and still hadn't found them. Gaining family seemed to be the cause of most of his problems as of late, but he couldn't deny the need to be surrounded by more of them. His foster family had been lost to him at a young age due to misfortune and he knew nothing of his birth family except what his P.I. had told him. Without actually meeting them, he had no idea to what was truth and lie. The brunette couldn't help slumping his shoulders a little as the subject of family seemed to hit a sore spot. His attention was pulled away from darkened thoughts as food was set in front of them. Looking up at the worker bringing their food, his gaze quickly went to the food as his stomach roared to life with hunger. With a hushed 'thank you' he grabbed one of the forks given to them and pulled the large basket of fries in front of him and smiled. Stabbing his fork into the fried potatoes, he got as much as he could onto his fork before shoving it all into his mouth. The pain from the piping hot fries was offset by the cooling of the tzatziki sauce and the tang of the feta cheese.

So good!

Finn gave a soft chortle at Allix's plight of a burnt tongue. He was no stranger to the feeling, in fact his own tongue was burning; evident how he would let his mouth hang open for a second to let the hot air out and the cool air in. He blew through the fries so quickly, one had to question if he even tasted the food at all. He couldn't help himself it was just that good! As they finished their small meal, the park was getting ready to close. Vendors were closing shop, gift stands were already closed, same with game stands, and rides were slowly shuffling passengers off. Despite having done very little here, he had a great time with meeting Allix. Now he knew that they would have more chances to talk and get to know each other in the days to come. Cleaning up their mess and making their way towards the exit with the rest of the crowd, Finn smiled down at his companion. "Sure! I had a great time," he replied, making sure to skip over mentioning his dumb kissing move. It was best left forgotten anyways. The less it was mentioned the more comfortable he assumed Allix would be. Nodding in agreement that tomorrow would he just as fun, he was stopped by the sudden gesture of her handing him the toy she had won before him. Why...-Her explanation as to why she was handing it to him was given and he smiled warmly. That was kind of her. Feeling the card against the velvet like fuzz of the cat, he slid it into his pocket before giving her a peck on the cheek. It was both out of gratefulness and teasing. He waved back to her as she made her way in a different direction he would be taking after their ferry ride back to the mainland.

[EXIT]

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:01 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυиє ①③тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        That morning Summer did not want to get out of bed, but she really didn't have a choice since Baxter woke her up by repeatedly pouncing on her over and over again. Getting up in a daze, she managed to feed Baxter and was in the shower for a good 20 minuets before she remembered something very important about that day. It was her birthday! Holy crap! How could she forget about her own birthday! Stepping out of the shower, Summer wondered what she could possibly do that day. Carmen's been so busy and she hadn't spoken to Leon in a while. So it seemed like it was going to be just her today... Not that it would be anything new for her. Even when she had people to call family, they never celebrated her birthday. Not once. She would often sit in her room and cry to herself a little bit before pretending that there was nothing important about the day. Wrinkling her nose and shaking her head, she got out of the shower and headed to her room to get dressed and put on some make-up.

Well, even if she was alone, that didn't mean she couldn't have fun! After making sure Baxter was situated, Summer left the house and headed towards the beach where she hopped on the ferry. Once on the island, the young woman smiled as she looked around. This place was beautiful wasn't it? Smiling to herself, the tanned skinned woman headed off towards the sounds of laughter and music. Sure it was a little sad going to an amusement park alone, but then again maybe she could make a new friend. The thought made Summer smile a little bit. After paying her way in, Summer placed her hands on her hips as she wondered which ride to go on first.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Cute outfit + Hair and MakeUp tab ooc chat
                                                                        mewkledreamy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:05 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:49 am
User Image
User Image

✗ Profile: ┋✗ Journal: ┋ ✗ Wearing: ┋ ✗ Status:

The lupine’s lips parted an inch, eyes blinking thrice or so in rapid succession. Over the past month plus, Tyrese had discovered just how frequent Aubrey’s urges were; and ever since, it had never stopped worrying his mind that he wouldn’t be able to keep up, being the type who never personally felt the need to go back again and again outside the full moon phase. Yet he had indulged her not once, but at every request, the call becoming so strong that even a minor suggestion had him craving enough to consider canceling the day out. "I want to do that with you, but I want to hold your hand out in public, and be that guy with you on my arm, more." Which was hard to say, because having her in his arms was its own...absolute addiction. It was said with the strain of lust behind his tone, but adoration too.

Looking back when she clicked her tongue, his head tilted and he stared at her hand. "You’re ether saying it’s just okay, or it’s a v****a without a little d**k action going on." He’d mimic, but with one finger from his left hand shoving through the hole between the thumb and pointer on his right. Laughing, he offered his hand for hers, just to hold, locking the door behind them and showing her into the passenger seat.

—-

He offered his hand again, weary that the swaying of the ferry was as disorienting for her as it was for him. He was glad the ride had come to a stop so he could climb off this thing and steady the liquid in his stomach. Was this his first time on Mykronos? Tyrese scoured his memory as he made his way off the ramp onto the sand, navy blues spotting out beach-a-palooza with anticipation. The screaming and the wild scents were the only things that may be a bother after a while, but her lips and tongue had left a scent on his own that wasn’t easily overpowered. "What first, honeycomb?"

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:08 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Cute and relaxed! (Except the hair.)Feeling: Excited! Full of love.Money: $1780.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Aubrey was glowing the entire car and ferry ride, a warm smile plastered on her face as she inwardly played the same words on repeat. ...But I want to hold your hand out in public, and be that guy with you on my arm, more. She practically coo'd and trilled at his words like a loving bird, blushing and tottering after him excitedly. Any moments near Tyrese were ones spent in bliss - but to know he wanted to show that to the world was so much more. Of course, she had known that the first time he offered to take her to England; of which she only realized at the last minute that she was going to meet his family. She had known, subconsciously of course, but the comprehension of the idea hit her like a brick when they entered the airport. As soon as they pulled into the ferry port she was eager to get out of the car, swinging the door open as soon as he put the car in park. She was sure he had all but laughed at her but what could she say? Back before everything she had been a frequent beach goer and had the tan lines to prove it. Now- She glanced at her bare ivory legs in the sunlight. Now she looked almost like a ghost.

The ride was slow and she was okay with that, her elbows leaned against the edge of the boat . A solid 10 or 15 minutes spent over glistening aquamarine and the occasional poking fish or sea turtle. The ocean was beautiful, bringing her back to the memories of once wanting to become a marine biologist. But the idea of deep sea diving was... Scary. Darkness with no idea as to what could be lurking in the depths... She took his hand, lacing her fingers between his with a gentle squeeze and a beaming smile; he was warm. Her gaze fell to the approaching amusement park sign overhead, amethyst orbs scanning the various rides from where she could spot - the Ferris wheel, a bumper car port, the stands of pay-to-play games, and the toys that lined the tops of their booths. The paved pathway was littered with sand and as the overwhelming scent of sugary goods made its way to her, she opened her mouth, unsure of how to answer. What did she want to do first? A ride? A game? "I wonder what this will look like for Halloween..." She murmured absently. "Ooh! Can we do that one?" She pointed to a spinning UFO like ride, twirling in the air as passengers struggled against the gravitational push. "The one that makes you stick against the wall when it spins?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ Profile: ┋✗ Journal: ┋ ✗ Wearing: ┋ ✗ Status:

Tyrese was glad Aubrey was in such a soaring mood, he wasn't used -more or less- to feeling bliss that wasn't both preceded and and succeeded by trouble. As a teenagers he and Lillian were naive enough to think that brought them closer, but as adults it was just exhausting. "We may have to work at our relationship, but that just makes us stronger." The wolf was gripping his arm hard enough to make it throb, shoulders stiff before he came to himself, slowly releasing his breath through his nose. When had he ever had an entirely relaxed relationship? Since he and Aubrey began becoming friends, he wouldn't say things had been perfect, but even so she seemed to set his doubts at ease without breaking a sweat. Unbunching his muscles, Tyrese grunted lowly, "That's right around the corner, isn't it?" Halloween. It felt nothing like a year had passed since he walked her home with a broken rib. This, now, was a far ways from then. Lillian wasn't even alive a year later. He unstuck his tongue from the roof of his mouth, trying to remember where his current thought cycle had been headed. He was simply trying to be grateful of these good moments.

"We sure can." Tyrese smiled, following Aubrey's gaze to the attraction she spoke of. "I needed to get my anti-gravitational training in before the area 51...thing." Honestly, he didn't get what 'these Americans' were going on about, he had been living in the states but six months before he met up with Finn. The slang still stumped him, without even getting into the culture and social climate. He had been entertaining the thought, recently, of buying a second house over on the land his pack owned, a much smaller ranch style home they could escape to over summers. England was no heaven, but at least there he knew the world. His pack liked Bree just fine, but he didn't have the heart to ask her to move there. Her parents were really...so lovely. They seemed to welcome him in like a pack of their own, though part of him wondered if they were weary for their daughter's sake. if they were. he probably would have picked up on it. They'd trusted her to his care after the...Christmas situation. And had wanted him to stay under their roof whenever he brought Aubrey into town. They were exactly like pack.

Grateful the lines weren't too long as they joined into them, Tyrese let Aubrey herd herself between the metal railing to cattle the people onto the ride two by two, turning so he could press the small of his back into one of the bars whenever they came to a stop. It was five minutes before they were waved into the cavernous metal contraption, the wolf unconsciously wrinkling his nose at the pungent human scent around the place. "This thing doesn't have even one little belt to go around your waist?" He blinked curiously, sounding more like a surprised kid then a criticizing adult. Well, that must mean no one went flying off at all right? He hadn't been able to judge how hard the revolvers were spinning the riders inside. Enough that they could hardly move from their positions. Poking out his bottom lip and shrugging one shoulder, Tyrese leaned back against the designated wall section, watching the majority of other riders -mostly preteens- happily run inside with a parent and choose their place along the plastic lining.

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:15 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Cute and relaxed! (Except the hair.)Feeling: Excited! Full of love.Money: $1780.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"It is!" Her eyes lit up like stars. Halloween was her favorite holiday of the year, overcoming any other day of the year, and in fact, came pretty darn close to being on a higher pedestal than her birthday. "It's friggin' bats." She mimicked the video of the small girl showing off stickers along her wall. A gentle breeze caressed her form as she all but choked at his response for the second time today, laughing. "I don't think I even want to know what's going to go on there. It's gonna go real good or real bad." And that was the truth. But either way, the memes following were going to be right on point. She bobbed her head left and right, unable to focus on any particular thing as her curious eyes scanned over the park. She hadn't been here in a little over a year, and though it hadn't differed, it was a nice change of pace from her new lifestyle. Were aliens on the table right there along the supernatural? She didn't like to think so. Something about... Alien creatures freaked her out. The gems from Steven Universe were one thing, but actual aliens? Something about that made her uncomfortable. She eyed a particular stuffed toy that stuck out to her. And although she meant to be thinking of Sela, she couldn't help but want one of them as well.

She followed along beside her handsome boyfriend. It sounded so dumb and childish! She loved it. Her boyfriend! Tyrese was her boyfriend. She wrapped her forearms and hands around his left one loosely, sticking close when they were let through the small entryway and guided forward by the employee manning it. In they went, out of the sunlight and into a darkened circular room lined with blue and red LEDs and dark blue bed-like foam mats stacked on the inside of the walls. A metal rail followed a few feet in the same disk-shaped pattern. Excitedly she took her place, planting herself up against one on his left and turning her attention to him as he inquired on seat belts. Frantically she shook her head, sending chocolate curls flying each head turn. "You just lay your hands flat." Indicated by her hands flanking her sides. "But the real trick is trying to get upside down before the ride ends." She snickered. That was always the 'cool kid' trick during elementary and middle school days. "Or try to hold on to that bar and stick your feet out on your mat." She nodded her head to the one in front of them. The front door was closing, whatever daylight shown left slowly shutting away from them. Her eyes adjusted to the neon tints fairly quickly.

The controller spoke through a mic, echoing throughout the ride as he told them the gist of requirements and rules to follow. Her voice fell to a quiet, teasing murmur. "Just try to keep your head lifted." There was a sense of unrealness to all of what they were doing. Being here, at a carnival, in the middle of August for absolutely no reason other than to have a date. Her lips tightened into a wide smile, unable to contain a quiet laugh that left her lips parted as she looked up and over at Tyrese. The machine lurched, sending a wave of nervous giggles through the attendees and slowly, unbeknownst to them other than the movements, they began to spin. One rotation, two, three, four- Faster and faster. Her chest sank, her eyes squeezing shut with enthusiasm. The gravitational force began to plaster her every limb to the wall she remained attached to. And yet again, another lengthy giggle came aloud.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:28 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:38 am
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Anxious 】【Company: No one 】【 Wallet: $1000 】

Lilianna walked up to the entrance, a little nervous as she looked around. It didn't seem like there was anyone waiting for her. Am I at the right place? Lilianna wondered, pulling out her phone again pulling up the message that was sent to her. She opened the message that told her to 'Meet Ryan Martinez Torrez at Beach-A-Palooza. Topic: What's your favorite holiday'. She looked up at the sign that was flashing. She was definetly at the right place. She continued to look around but there was no sign of 'Ryan'. Maybe she's a bit early. She gave a small sigh, and leaned against a wall as she waited.

I guess at least this would give me time to think about my answer... Lilianna thought, as she observed her outfit. It was a bit cutesy, a casual lavender sundress. She ran her fingers through her straight black hair, and observed herself through the selfie camera of her phone. Then she swayed a little, side to side, watching her dress flow before looking around her again for her date to come.

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Only after two weeks of being dumped by Alison, and a few more days more since Skye broke up with him, Ryan was throwing himself at the mercy of romance once again. But "why" was the question truly bothering him. Why, he asked himself, when logically it sounded really stupid. And yet for whatever reason he was wanting something out of this; The end game still alluding him here. For all the questions he kept asking himself one thing was for certain, and that was that he wanted this. With a calm, almost dulled, demeanor he exited off the fairy which takes you to this island but took a calming sigh as he walked on he reminded himself of another thing. Another truth to this date was that his blind date also wanted this, so rather than wallow in some sense of self-pity he was gonna make sure to give this mystery woman a fun evening just as she was most likely hoping for.

It was customary, from what he knew, to bring a gift for a date and to try showing up a little early if you're the gentleman. That's why in his hand was a single red and yellow daylily as a gift, and though he attempted to be a little early it was unplanned traffic which foiled that plan; Funny enough though, he pondered how many others might be driving by to meet up their blind date today. With his car parked on the mainland, and a quick glance of his phone, Ryan decided to check the blind date app and send a message through it to contact his date.

"Hi Lilianna. I'm here at the meeting place and thought I'd let you know I'll be at the front entrance waiting and wearing a yellow crystal necklace."

With a little smile on his lips there was a slight excitement building inside of Ryan. Now that he had sent that message he was immersed in the moment, rather than lost in his own thoughts, but what was funny is that while he may have given a clue of who he might be among a crowd he didn't realize he was actually fast approaching his blind date.

Company:: No one yet
Clothing:: Casual beach date! & Yellow Crystal Necklace
Feeling:: Slightly excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
BunnyxLuver

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Excited 】【Company: Ryan 】【 Wallet: $1000 】

Lilianna stumbled with the phone in her hand as she got the notification of a message. She caught it before it dropped to the ground though. As she straightened herself back up, she opened up the message, then looked around, seeing the guy of the description. She replied back to the message, 'I'm here ^^ ' and hit send and started to walk over to the guy who she suspects is Ryan.

Once her suspicion was confirmed with him checking his phone she gave him a smile and a wave. "Hello... Ryan?" Lilianna greeted, tilting her head out of curiousity if it's still the right person. She was a bit nervous, with this being her first blind date. She normally doesn't do anything spontaneous like this due to nervousness but being the new person in the area, maybe it was a good way to at least make friends? (Maybe more?) But she was excited for the new experience altogether. She tucked her hair behind her ear, and looked up at him again with a smile, and then noticing a flower in his hand. She looked a little flustered after, glancing around if there was anyone else. Wait, is that for me? Was I suppose to bring a gift? Do people bring gifts on first dates? Her mind was racing with questions, as she looked down at her attire if she's even wearing something appropriote.

【 OOC: xxx 】

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:01 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Shortly after he sent his message one was shot right back. He barely noticed a woman with fine obsidian hair clumsily catch her almost dropped phone and it made him smile a little. She looked somewhat refined so the contrasting oopsies was cute. He wouldn't mind if she was his blind date but perhaps he was getting greedy thinking that way. Ryan's pace was nearly at a stop as he read his received message and only when he heard a voice would he look up with cellphone still in hand.

Ryan's golden bright honey eyes widen a little to see the cute clumsy woman from earlier actually addressing him and there the little curvature of his lips bloomed to a happy smile. "Yup, that's me! It's a pleasure to meet you, Lilianna." He let a little of his Spanish accent slip out on purpose when saying Lilianna's name as he tried to subtly flirt a little right off the bat. Though, while he was taking in her outer appearance he noticed her cheeks were quite rosy. "Oh, umm, this is for you!" The dark haired male said as he carried on the conversation and carefully holding out the flower for the pretty lady to grab.

"So, ready to get our bracelets and win some stuffed animals?" While Ryan was a little concerned about Lilianna getting chilly he felt it would be best if they kept on moving to keep warm and have the fun start.

Company:: Lilianna
Clothing:: Casual beach date!
Feeling:: Happy
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
BunnyxLuver

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Excited 】【Company: Ryan 】【 Wallet: $980 】

Lilianna gave a shy smile, hearing her name roll out of his mouth with an accent was quite, intriguing to her. She carefully took the flower, and gave a small chuckle. She gave the flower a sniff, and smiled. Was this a flower a play on her name? She gave it a little twirl inbetween her fingers observing the colors blend together. Lilianna's ears perked up as she heard 'stuffed animals'. Her eyes had a sparkle as she turned to him. "Do you think they have any cute bunnies?" Lilianna asked excitedly as they got up to the entrance. Lilianna pulled out her wallet as she looked over at the board for prices. She started mumbling to herself at first then turned over to Ryan. "So, $20 total for the bracelet and entrance fee, right?" Lilianna asked, digging out a $20 bill out of her wallet and handed it to the worker before Ryan could fight her to pay for it. She gave him a coy smile, while putting the bracelet around her wrist. As polite as it is to let the man pay for the first date, she also wasn't the type to completely depend on that either. She never did like feeling like a gold digger by listening to that method.

【 OOC: xxx 】

Lord Hedo

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas