Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:16 pm
She smiled and kept playing her guitar.This time a little bit of a classical but harmonizing tune. She then looks at the clock and her eyes widen.
"Oh no!! I'm gonna be late!!!"
She said putting her guitar down and running to her room to change out of her kimono.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 pm
Blade yawned while sitting in his chair. Looking around he kind of liked this place. He wondered how many girls actually worked here.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:17 pm
Finishing his breakfast/lunch, Ankoku looked at the time and realized that it was actually time for him to check out that Naito Cafe that he's been hearing so much about. Going over to the closet near the front door, he took out his trench coat, donning it and shouting off into the recesses of the large mansion, "See ya later, Lerista! I'm going out." He then proceeded out the door and was flipping the keys to his car on his way down the steps. Clicking a button, his car turned on before he got to it and he slid in behind the wheel to drive off. A few minutes later, he was parking his car on the side of the road. Taking the key out of the car, he got out, heading towards the cafe. Looking up, Ankoku noticed the sign saying that it was closed. Well then I'll just have to wait for it to open then. He thought as he leaned against the wall beside the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm
Kess frowned and put her hands on her lap."Im sorr y, I didnt know, aall i know is that you were laughing one second and the next you were all serious."She traced the back of his hand lightly with her finger tips and looked at him with an apollogetic look on her face.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Yasou watched her run off to her room,". . . I'll be right here," he said from the couch. He looked to her guitar, and back to the door. He watched the door, with nothing better to do at them moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 pm
Xial laughed slightly at kess "Dont worry..i was just kidding.." He said before putting his other hand onto his face softly "Damn nightmare's always happen to me.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:04 am
Kess slowly nodded. "Yea, that happens to me too." She traced her her fingertips from his hand and up his arm and down again. She tilted her head " What were youi dreaming about before your nightmare?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 am
Xial sighed slightly then laughed "Nothing.." He said before closing his eyes slightly "It's not really anything special.." He said lying plainly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:19 pm
Naiyoki came back out in a white dress that went down to her ankles and a white headband and she was covered in glitter.She looked back at Yasou and smiled embarrasingly.
"S-Sorry about that. I'm just late for my solo thats at the martial arte stadium today."
She said putting on her sandals. She grabbed her guitar and put it in its case  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 pm
"No way, thats so cool," Yasou told her, Watching her get ready to go. "Where's this stadium anyway?" he asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:17 pm
"It's by the martial arte place where my brother teaches. Its actually at the park to be more pacific."
She said putting a strap on her guitar and putting it on her back.
"Well, we should get going. Before I get in trouble. You coming?"
She said walking towards the door  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:30 pm
"Sure sounds cool, but. . . " Yasou said as he looked down at his exposed torso, that could be seen through the opening of his jacket that wasn't closed. "Do you happen to have a shirt. . . I could wear?" he asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm
Kess laughed and smirked. "You wanna know what I was known for in highschool." She continued without an answer. "They called me a lie detector. I could tell if someone is lying by the way their skin looks. Their heart beats faster, so it turns their skin darker." She glanced sideways at him and touched his face lightly, " But you dont need to tell me if you dont want to."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 pm
Ankoku had fallen asleep while he was waiting for the Naito Cafe to open. He had his hat pulled down over his eyes and he was snoring lightly. He was never really good at waiting with his eyes open.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 am
Xial sighed slightly then yawned and looked at kess "Fine...i was dreaming about someone i know" He said plainly before closing his eyes  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff