Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 am
"Then why am i still seeing it?" Ian was near hysterics. He had learn at a young age that magical things can delude your sight. [i[Is she magical too? he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 am
~~~Kristi

"Yeah yeah..." Kristi said and look at Ian "I'm a fairy..." Kristi look down again.

~~~Julie

A small wind came on Julie as she smell the wind... "Her wings are revealed?" Julie said as she look at Nick.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:04 pm
Ian~~

"A-a fairy? As in, you are not human?" Ian was trying very hard to calm down.

Nick~~

"Wings? What wings? Why would Kristi have wings? She's human," i was confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 am
~~~Kristi

"Yeah..." Kristi said as a tear fall from her eye... She were worried that Ian would be scared of her.

~~~Julie

"She isn't..." Julie said seeing one Rainchan running towards her fully healed.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 am
Ian~~

Ian panicked.

"D-don't cry! I'm sorry," Ian frantically said as he scooped the sobbing child into his chest. "I'm sorry. I was just shocked. I'm sorry," he said as he caressed her hair gently while cooing to make her stop crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 am
~~~Kristi

Kristi then wipe away her tear and said "You ARE just like my brother..."  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 am
Ian

"Great to know I can be like him," Ian said softly. "But tell me, why can I see it now? I couldn't see it a few minute ago," he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 pm
~~Kristi

"I don't know...Just my mom knew really many of this wings..." Kristi said not happy looking down, Other word sad...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 pm
Crew Draggy

Rox~~~

"Miss Julie, what are you doing back? We thought you killed yourself in the castle," he asked making me confused then ever.

"Hey kid, what time line is this? I mean, is it the past , present or the future? We are still using horses and carts right?" I asked. Everything that had happened had been freaking weird and I can hardly absorb anything yet.

"Yes, horses and cows. What else would you humans be using as transportation? Your species tire easily," Rox said nonchalantly.

"Watch your mouth kid or I swear I'll club ya," I hissed but the kid, Rox, ignored me and went to Julie's side instead. And then the ground shuffled.

Ian~~~

"It's okay. We should head back now. Seems like it's going to be a warm day tomorrow. I'm sure I can hunt something for the trip back. You okay with that?" Ian asked.

'Master, I fear our time had just reduced,' Chinton's tone was mystical, like he was seeing something that wasn't there. 'The Sorcerer has realized that Mistress had escaped. He is tearing down the forest in search of her. She and Mistress Julie may not have much time.' Ian pursed his lips.

"I can get the horses moving tonight but it'll be hard for them to gallop in the snow for a 2 days worth of journey. We have to stop to rest the horses at least for one night," Ian explained. Chinton agreed to the idea and both turned to Kristi.

((my writing style has changed but I'm trying to stay in Nick's character.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 am
(( I'm really lost in Julie's story, so I'm going to just do this x3))

~ Julie

"It's present dear." Julie sighed, looking back at Nick. "We escaped past, whereas the Sorcerer was. But he will find us. I'm sure. If we waste time, he'll probably find a way to come back to present. He was trapped in past by the Rainchan's leaders, who died at the same day." Julie tightly hugged Rox to her side. Saying those words always reminded her about that day. She ignored the first phrases of Rox, since she didn't feel like answering to that. She patted her Rainchan and looked towards Nick. "I may answer your questions. You seem very puzzled, dear."

~ Kristi

Kristi quickly snatched Chinton into her hands and hugged him, speaking to Ian. "My fake daddy will be searching for me?!" Kristi wanted to say something more, but she kept it. "Uh, I...can't ride horses. Unless it's in a carts. Always Mommy took me for a ride with her." Kristi hugged Chinton more tightly.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 am
Crew Draggy

Nick~~~

"Damn, it's him isn't it? He's the one making the earth quake right? He so knows we're here," I hissed as I tried to regain my balance.

"NICOLE-ANN!" The sorcerer's voice echoed. I had a gut feeling his voice traveled all over the forest. "Shoot! We have to move Julie. Where's this test to get out of the forest? Can the test free all the other souls???" I was really frantic. I still don't know what he wanted with me. Heck how he knew me was still a big mystery.

Ian~~~

'Miss Kristi, we shall have to move now else we be too late to save them. We may be able to get in and out safely unless you don't want to go anymore," Chinton asked.

"What about me? I'm just a simple mortal and I know people will never come out of there," Ian wasn't that scared of the forest but it's been around for centuries and the rumors never stopped.

'We have a chance now. The magic is wavering. Even Miss Kristi can feel it,' Chinton replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 am
~~ Julie

Julie closed her eyes, and when she opened them, her eyes rolled to Nick. "The test you say... There are 3 steps, but each of them is very difficult." At her words she changed her voice tone. "If you wanna know them, I will explain them, but after that, we have 4 months to complete all the tasks." Julie sighed. "I hope the time we will be completing them, my ex-husband won't find us. May Kristi be safe..."

~~ Kristi

She let Chinton go, and ran to Ian. "You will come out! But.." Kristi turned to Chinton. "But Chii! We need to find Mommy! She is the only one in this forest who knows the steps to exit this forest!" Kristi looked down and said. "Mommy was scared that fake daddy would actually search me down for these steps, and that's why she didn't tell me..."  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 am
Nick~~~

I saw how Rox was looking at Julie. He seems like he knew something I didn't. That's saying a lot since I don't know much about this stupid forest. And the kid saw me staring and smirked.

"Hehe, it's gonna be hard and tough. You won't be able to finish it," he said and he ran to his sister's side. "I think it's our turn again finally," he said happily to his sister. I rolled my eyes.

"When can we start? We have to go into the forest back right? We won;t be able to hide in this hospital anymore," I was worried. "Bah. He's gonna find us no matter where we go."

Ian~~~

"Okay. Lets go back now," Ian said with conviction. Even if he doesn't make it out he'll make sure Kristi will.

'I suggest we take the faster route. We can leave the horses here. I can fly us faster back to the forest,' Chinton said. 'We can find Miss Julie easier that way too Miss Kristi,' it turned to Kristi.

"You can fly?" Ian asked in disbelief.

'Bounce more like. Shall we go? Miss Kristi?'  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 am
~~ Julie (and Mira)

Mira smirked back at Rox and both of them stared at Julie, waiting for her to say the vicious steps of the exiting the forest. Julie sighed. "First step. We have to find the cave called "Null Cavern." Julie mumbled, but she sighed. "Secretly known as Ikara cave. Only the chosen know it's secret name. My ex-husband told me." Julie looked at Nick and saw her puzzled more. "We should just follow our heart. It is the only organ in our body, which actually knows everything about this world, and us." Julie said, slightly smiling.

~~ Kristi

"We...may move, but I'm not ready." Kristi took a deep breathe in and out, and gave one tear. She wiped it away, and with determined eyes, demanded "I'm ready!" Kristi's wings flapped a bit as she gave a charming smile.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 am
Nick~~~

"Ikara Cave...it sounds really familiar...are you sure we haven't gone past it before? I feel like I can actually lead the way..." It felt weird. The Null Cavern, its like I knew it my entire life.

"Do we get to follow along Miss Julie? We're bored staying here, right Mira?" Rox asked insistently.

"You can't follow. You'll be a menace. You and your sister same," I spat acidly. Rox frowned at me.

Ian~~~

'We must leave. I feel magic in the air. The Null Cavern has been mention...the mistress is ready to leave the forest,' Chinton said as he expanded into a large furry ball again. 'Get in.'

"Okay," now Ian was uncertain but he carried Kristi and got into Chinton. "I'm ready. Let's go."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff