Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 pm
((Night. ^^))

"Yes, sir," the three of them said again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 am
Jay stood up"Arisu is a mindreader..she read parts of my mind when i was in ...the castle..i just remeberd that!Maybe they don't know where exactly we are but she knows that we are in the swamps!....Fortunatly...there is a secret path...coneccting the hideout with the mountains"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 am
Mina wiped her face so it was free of tears. "We can't move all these people at once. A large group will attract attention. I suggest we send small groups at a time. After the first group is safe, we'll send a second group and so on. It's a lot safer than moving all at once," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:36 am
"It is through a tunnel... Deep under the ground and we haven't so much time for this!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 am
"Okay. We had better hurry, then," Mina said. Then something occurred to her. "I wonder why they don't already know where we are. I mean, Arisu must have had a vision by now."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 am
"THe visions come when they want to come"Zack said"Well and maybe they already know but they don't know how many we are they have to be carefull"
Jay nodded"This could be a reason"He then ran into the crowd of the thieves"HEY!Listen to me!"He yelled" You all have to be calm now!We have to leave this place hurry and gather your things...warms clothes and food are the most important things!Now hurry up and then go through the secret path!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:43 am
"So her visions are random?" Mina asked. We should be able to use that against her somehow. That can be how we beat her, she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 am
"Yes they are...but if she gets them then they are realy useful"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 am
"Useful? Can they tell exactly where someone is?" Mina asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 am
"Or where you want to go.But i am not an expert...i never stohle her powers.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:33 am
"What do you know about the powers of everyone else? Every little bit of information will help," Mina said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 am
Zack crossed his arms"ALl i know is that Mamoru can create shilds...Arisu is blind but can mindreading and see the futur..sometimes..and Asuka..er...Well i know nothing about her...Well and dad is imortal."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:07 am
Mina felt her heart sink. "Immortal? How are we going to fight against that?" she asked, falling into despair. How can we fight against him if he can't die?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 am
Jay looked shortly at Zack"Zack...do you tink you could steal your fathers powers?"
"Yeah sure but what could that...?Oh..i know what you mean but even without powers he is to dangerous and to strong!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 am
((By the way, I just thought I'd mention that Annexus' immortality won't let him die of old age, but he can die from a fatal injury. XD I wouldn't make a RP where evil prevails, though it'd be cool.))

"We'll think of something... We have to think of something... I will not let him get away with all of his crimes... I will not let him get away with the slaughter of innocents... He will not get away with murdering the people of my village... He will not get away with executing my mother..." Mina said, eyes watering.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games