Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:32 am
TieselGirl09
AlcoholicPancake
Tiesel and Dizzy, eh? Never seen you around before... So I gather you're newer members? Well, Nice to meet you regardless.

@Bass - HA! And you didn't believe anyone when we told you you're a sexy beast! PROOF!

We're new and settling in quite well cheer's smile smile

Never seen you around before either??

Hmmm...

*Me think's....*

x

You probably haven't seen me around until now. I've been without internet for the past 5 days, so I've been unable to get on here and post. Anyway though, I'm a mod of this guild, and I guarantee that you'll see a lot more of me in here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:33 am
AlcoholicPancake
TieselGirl09
AlcoholicPancake
Tiesel and Dizzy, eh? Never seen you around before... So I gather you're newer members? Well, Nice to meet you regardless.

@Bass - HA! And you didn't believe anyone when we told you you're a sexy beast! PROOF!

We're new and settling in quite well cheer's smile smile

Never seen you around before either??

Hmmm...

*Me think's....*

x

You probably haven't seen me around until now. I've been without internet for the past 5 days, so I've been unable to get on here and post. Anyway though, I'm a mod of this guild, and I guarantee that you'll see a lot more of me in here.

Groovage!! (My fave word razz smile

Well I'm on here almost everyday so you might see alot of me Lol!!

Nice to meet you smile smile

x

TieselGirl09

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:47 am
My favorite word is Redunkulous >_>

It seems the ATG has gotten 2 more active members then =D That's always a good thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 am
AlcoholicPancake
My favorite word is Redunkulous >_>

It seems the ATG has gotten 2 more active members then =D That's always a good thing.

I like that word smile
Bout don't worry I won't pinch it.

I like Groovage and Coolage and anything ending with age lol razz

And yes were VERY active lol!
Soon as our name disappear's on the last written on this post list were already on it!!

Hahaha!!

But it's good.

I'm not in to making Gold and stuff.
Yeah it's cool but I prefer to make friend's and have proper discussion's but that's just the way I am tee-hee!

x

TieselGirl09

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:08 am
AlcoholicPancake

yep were bffl in rl lol how bout that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:24 am
DizzyBabes
AlcoholicPancake

yep were bffl in rl lol how bout that lol

UNFORTUNATE for YOU babe's!!!

x

TieselGirl09

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 am
That's always fun having Real life friends to communicate with in here too. I think quite a few of our members are like that. Always fun.

I make tons of gold while posting, but ever since I got this set of items back a month after I started in 2004 - 2005, I really haven't bought anything else for my avatar.. Generally I just find people who are questing and donate all my money to them to help them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 am
AlcoholicPancake
That's always fun having Real life friends to communicate with in here too. I think quite a few of our members are like that. Always fun.

I make tons of gold while posting, but ever since I got this set of items back a month after I started in 2004 - 2005, I really haven't bought anything else for my avatar.. Generally I just find people who are questing and donate all my money to them to help them.

Awww bless!!!
Arn't you lovely!!

I've only been on here a few day's so my Avatar's a bit pant's lol!!

I have like... 300 gold cause I'm trying to help my friend get her's sorted but she's really fussy lol.

I want mine to look really good but I just can't seem to get it right sad

Your's look's EXCELLENT may I say?!

x

TieselGirl09

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:49 am
Why thank you. I just tried to get mine looking as professional as possible, which is why I went with the suit. I wanted it to look this way because before I joined this guild I was big in the LI forums giving advice and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:11 am
Your avatar make's me think that your trying to say ''I'm a serious person, I like actuall conversation's not crappy little dispute's and such. So don't mess with me or I'll crush your Avatar bone's like the one's beneath my feet!''

That's my personnal opinion!!

x

TieselGirl09

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:12 am
TieselGirl09
AlcoholicPancake

Awww bless!!!
Arn't you lovely!!

I have like... 300 gold cause I'm trying to help my friend get her's sorted but she's really fussy lol.

x

yes im a fussy person *runs off laughing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:17 am
DizzyBabes
TieselGirl09
AlcoholicPancake

Awww bless!!!
Arn't you lovely!!

x

yes im a fussy person *runs off laughing*

Shuddup Missus!!
*Tickles and then Run's away*

x

TieselGirl09

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 am
You're very right though. My avatar has destroyed countless other avatars. The bones you see around it are the bones of vengeful souls who once trolled the ATG. True story...

>_>
<_<

Actually, that's not the truth, I just said it to sound cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:43 am
You actually sounded cool for a few second's hahaha!!

x

TieselGirl09

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:54 am
8D

That's what I was trying for!  
The Vault