Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica groaned louder as his teeth dug into her skin again. Then his lips moved around it and sucked hard. "Ahhh...oh oh.." He was obviously liking this biting thing tonight. "I.. ohh.. Hunter," She smirked, wait. Hunter liked the biting game, right?
Well, she wanted to be on top now.

Veronica lifted him off her and tossed him on the bed by her. How long would it be before her newborn strength wore off? She wasn't sure how much of her strength would remain and how much she'd shed once she was no longer a newborn.

Veronica crawled on top of him and smirked down at him. She sunk her teeth into his neck, sucking hard on his neck. But once the wound closed she licked her way up to his jawline and nibbled lightly on it.

"Do you like that? Hmm?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sucked on the wound more until he found himself thrown on his back onto the bed. Then she crawled on top of him and bit down on his neck. He groaned loudly as she sucked on the wound, then she licked up his jaw and asked if he liked it. He nodded and growled softly.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica kissed along his jaw. She reached his ear and nibbled at it softly. "Mmm, does Hunter want more?" She left a trail of kisses down his neck again before reaching his shoulder.
Her fang barred and she scraped it along his skin. But she didn't sink it in. She quiet enjoyed teasing him. Her tongue licked over the line across his neck as it healed and faded.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter knew instantly that she was going to tease him mercilessly. Which was proven true when she scraped her fang along his neck. He shuddered softly under her, but quite enjoyed her teasing.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled. "I think that he does," She cooed. He was shivering a bit.
She dug her fang into his skin, but not very deep. She laughed, but only softly. She knew exactly how to tease Hunter. Her fang slid out of his skin and she licked over the scrape she had made in his neck before kissing down his chest and to his stomach. Her tongue circled over his bellybutton before moving north to his chest again. Her fang slid across his skin before she moved back up to kiss his lips.

Veronica moved her lips against his. A soft hum erupted from her as she slid her tongue into his mouth forcefully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and groaned softly as her mouth moved across his body. She was teasing him, and she was oh so good at it. And he loved it. He moved his hands up to either side of her head, keeping her mouth in place and kissing her back hungrily.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt his hands grip at the back of her head. She grinned against his lips. He kissed her back, even harder than before. She darted her tongue in and out of his mouth but tried to move her head lower.
Failing.
When Hunter wanted to be, apparently, he's stonger than her. Veronica groaned and bit down on his lip, causing it to bleed. Though, it didn't last very long. She sucked on it before reaching behind her head, trying to remove his hands playfully.

She had more in mind than just sucking face.

||they. are. so. sexual. ahah||  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin either wasn't getting it or she didn't care. But he wasn't sure which. "Do you understand what I'm saying Ravin?" Dylan kissed the tip of her nose as she pulled him down to her. "At all?"

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked against her lips as she tried to move her head away from him. Ha. He kissed her hungrily for a second before releasing her head from his hands, he knew she would get frustrated if he kept her from doing whatever it was she wanted to do for too long.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica only kissed him for a moment longer. Then her head was released and she was moving south again. Her tongue slid down his stomach and over his bellybutton. She circled it, nibbled at the skin too.

And then she moved her head down further. Her lips gracing over Little Hunter.
Yeah, she had done this for him a few times since they had gotten together a week ago. But not as muchb as she had for other guys.
And then a funny thought came to mind. She peeked up at him. "What if I bit it?" She smirked, "I mean, since you lovee being bitten so much and all,"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed as she moved her head down, running her tounge along his stomach and around his bellybutton. Then her mouth moved down there and he let out a loud sigh. But his eyes snapped open and he sat up to look at her warily at her at her words. "That would hurt, very much." he eyed her mouth. Well, if she injured him then she would have to suffer too, no sex for Veronica.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veroncia teased him. She circled her tongue around him and giggled. Almost sadistcally.
"Mmm," She hummed, moving her mouth over the tip before pulling her mouth off. She barred her fangs and smirked up at him again. "Yeah but, normally, being bit by these hurts in general." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"But you really seem to be fond of it,"
She knew what it would mean if she actually sunk her teeth into him there, but she was only playing with him.

And it was fun as hell.
Here's for all of his victims in the passed that had been toyed with.
Ha.

Veronica moved her fangs away and bobbed her head, moving her lips around him again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched her warily. Shuddering a bit when she circled her tounge around him, but still wary all the same. Then she barred her fangs and he very nearly moved away from her. He was definatly not anticipating any kind of biting that she would do down there. And yeah, fangs hurt, but Hunter liked it. Perhaps he was a slight masochist. But, what Veronica was teasing about was waaaaayyyy beyond the masochist level. You'd have to be ******** off your rocker to enjoy that.

She moved her lips around him again and he groaned, tilting his head back and forgetting to warily watch as she stimulated him.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica bobbed her head a bit faster, realzing that Hunter wasn't paying much attention any attention to what she couldbe doing. Instead, he was enjoying what she really was doing. He was harder now, and she was working faster. Her tongue running around him. She managed a small smirk and considered a small nibble. One he'd hardly feel.

But decided against it. You never knew just how sensative they were.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games