Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sucked on the bite one last time before pushing her roughly back onto the bed and kissing her ferociously. Who was he kidding, of course they would end up like this again, they were too horny not to. Although.... Maybe they would just stick to shoving their tongues down each others throats... He was still kinda tired.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica grinned as he sucked at the bite, then she was being shoved into the bed. She watched as the petals fluttered up around her, before falling gracefully back to the bed.
Hunters lips pushed against hers and she instantly moved her tongue across the border, and straight into his mouth. She roamed the muscle around his mouth, which she had memorized at this point.
Weren't they both nearly passing out in the hallway minutes ago? And now they were going at it again?

Ha. Disfunctional much?
Veronica didn't care though, she was sore-ish. But she wrapped her arms around him, pulling her fiance down on top of her harder.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 am
((I'm sorry guys. This time I'm kept away from our glorious rp for groundation. I snuck on to tell you guys and get in a reply so the rp can keep going. So just to make sure, I'm playing just Hide in the sequel. So whoever is playin my kid, try not to give me so many white hairs. -smiles-))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

In the drivers seat, Hide would of jumped at her offer then and there. But he wanted it to be at her house, not in some parking lot. With a smirk, and a lick of his lips, Hide pulled back starting the car.

"Soon my love, soon."

Kicking the gas the car sped out of the lot like it was paper on air. The scent within the car was intsense. It had the sweet taste of desire, want, and eagerness for change. He could hardly wait.

Pulling into Airi's driveway he turned off the engine got out, lifting Airi into his arms on the passenger's side.

"Now we're home, and let the change begin." He pushed open the doors locking the grand foyer. With a new fire burning within him. Hide strode up the stairs and into Airi's room.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am
[[It's okay! What'd you get grounded for? :s ]]

User ImageHide's words did hardly anything to reassure her. The scent in the car was intense. It was even worse (or better) sitting next to Hideaki. She wanted to look over at him. Airi was so tempted, but she told herself it would only serve to make the situation even more unbearable as it was.

Finally, Hideaki halted the car into her driveway. He got out and swept her up into his arms. Airi wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face into his neck. Once they were inside, Airi showered passionate kisses all over his throat. Her long canines grazed teasingly over his delicate, soft, and sumptuous skin. Hideaki went into her room. Airi slipped out of his arms and walked over to the other side of the room. Her hips swayed sensually. She looked over her shoulder, throwing her long mane of honey gold back.

Airi beckoned to Hide.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and kissed her harder, biting down on her lip sharply and sucking on that as well. Mmmm, she tasted so good!! He roamed his hands around her still naked body and down her thighs.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica groaned when Hunter bit her lip. She felt a small drop of blood from her lip float into her mouth. But he sucked the rest away quickly. His hands moved down her body and across her thighs. "Mmm, Hunter.." She sighed. "I love you," She removed her lips from his before pressing them back to his. Her tongue moved back into his mouth and slid around it.

||dyl next promise, just wnated to give every one else time first of all, before her labor thing..XDD||  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:39 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded in answer to her, he didn't want to take his mouth off hers. This intense kissing continued for about 10minutes and then he growled softly and pulled away, kissing down her neck.

|| Dude, I suck today >.< ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica moved her lips against his faster. She wanted more kissing. More and more. Her tongue moving in and out of his mouth, darting around fast. Their kissing continued on for awhile before his lips moved away from hers. She breathed out, her breathing fading into more of a sigh as he growled.

Hunters lips slid along her neck and down it softly. She sucked in a breath of air before throwing her head back, exposing even more of her neck to him.

||demo: love, you do not!||  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 pm
Evoblack
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User Image"Dylan," she whispered. Her voice was low, dark, and thick with her French accent. Ravin opened her eyes and looked down at him. She pulled his face up to hers and kissed him softly. "Whatever comes will be of your choices."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan kissed her back for a moment. "Would you hate me if I... if I didn't take care of Emily? Like, I'd make sure she got taken care of and everything, but it wouldn't be me taking care of her.." He whispered back to her.

||NOW THAT, sucked||  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissing and licked his way down her neck and down to her chest, where he bit down sharply again and sucked hard at the wound, again. He was definatly in a biting mood today.

|| Dinner time, I'll be back. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User Image"Mhmm," Ravin hummed as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. "I couldn't imagine why you wouldn't be with her. But...it sounds fine to me."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games