Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Raye, I'll love you forever. But I know you know that this isn't going to end well." Dylans voice was muffled in her chest. But he was still talking.

"This is going to be bad. Very bad. I've known it all along and once you leave me, once you're gone, I won't be able to go on."
Rose may have been able to live a full, long life without Jack but he was not her. He was not strong enough to go on without Ravin. She was his life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageHer hand drifted down his back. Ravin looped her other arm around him. She cradled Dylan close as if he were a child. She loved him with all her being, but if she was going to die, there was no stopping that. The desire to die had been prevalent throughout all her immortal years. Those thoughts were only pushed back with her falling in love with Dylan.

Someone to make her whole again.

Now, that it was the end, she was ready. Her heart was still but aching for when Dylan would be alone. "Love me, my love. Mon amour. Stop holding back and just love me. Ravish me. I'm yours."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I can't Raye. You're pregnant. Thats not right." He was taking this as, make love to her. Not just love her..

"But I do love you. With everything I have. I always will. But I cannot... I can't show you right now.. I don't know how." Dylan sobbed, not crying, just sobbing. Into her chest. "I love you Ravin Keith. I always will. But I will not live without you. I can't do it."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe closed her eyes and sighed. Ravin would accept it. She wanted him, but she would accept what he offered. However little it was.

She stroked his back thoughtfully, not saying anything. She was afraid to break that silence. She knew she had to say something. "Je t'aime," she whispered into his ear. She hoped he knew they were the same words he was saying to her.

Good enough

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan nodded, knowing those words by now. "I'm scared Raye. Whats after this for us?" And more importantly, how did someone who was meant to live eternally, kill themselves?

Taunt Hunter.
Simple enough. All he had to do was drop off Emily and say the words,
I killed your sister. Simple enough really.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm
||do u want to do the sequel in Omg A Guild?||  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:13 am
razz  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 am
samanthaualani
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed and smiled. "I know babe, but still.." She nuzzled into his neck. Her fangs barred and she poked at his skin gently. She scraped it along his neck and poked it in, a little stream of blood coming out from the wound. She licked at the hole before it closed.

||dont worry demolove^^^||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:19 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter couldn't get rid of the feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach, but he turned to Veronica and smiled softly after she finished her biting. "I love you." he stated simply and pretty much out of the blue. And he did love her, he loved the vampiress in his arms with everything in his unbeating heart.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunters skin closed the hole she had made in his neck. But then she looked up and smiled at him. "And I love you too Hunter," Veronica licked the wound that should be there, but wasn't. And then she moved to press her lips on his. "I always will," She pulled back and moved to stradle him while sitting on his lap.

"And I'm sorry for being a psycho jealous girlfriend. And for other stupid s**t I've done," Random? Eh, yeah.

||dont worry demolove^^^||  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and wound his arms around her when she turned to stradle his lap. "I forgive you" he teased and leaned forwards, sinking his fangs quiet deep into her skin and drinking slowly. A little love bit.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter held onto her and forgave her. Veronica smirked and kissed his lips softly. "Good bec-" She stopped as his fangs sunk into her shoulder area. She sighed, her vice shakey. She shivered as she drank from her, her arms coiled around him tighter. "Hunter..Ohh..that feels...soo good." She shivered. "You're amazing.." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User Image"Dylan," she whispered. Her voice was low, dark, and thick with her French accent. Ravin opened her eyes and looked down at him. She pulled his face up to hers and kissed him softly. "Whatever comes will be of your choices."

Good enough

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:35 pm
emo  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games