Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:01 pm
Prince_yureil
Hehe my character the jelly XD at least she’d fit into everyone’s lives...as there’s always room for jello *cough* tried to hard I did *cough*

Ehehe (>^.^)> I like it anyway. Good rebound heart

Quote:
I have no objections to that idea ^_^ I just need to get accepted and I’ll be all for it smile lol my character would aim for a night job over a day job but looks like I’ll be applying for the bookstore which she’ll be content with for sure XD she would not be a stripper so the nightclub is out for now :p but yes, my character would deffo get along with a musician and prolly memorize your characters unique material = you would have a dedicated fan of your music ^_^ Although I hope you’re character can deal with a slightly shy and odd/finicky duck lol. So I look forward for the chance for us to roleplay soon biggrin

From jealous would-be to follower? Oh, now this I need to see surprised And er, no - I doubt Sylvia would have an issue with shy sorts. She's prone to monologue as it is, and frankly she's capable of finding a reason to like anyone, so that's not gonna be an issue~

Quote:
Iono why but I read your name and automatically thought about the mermaid princess from Ice Fantasy and the scene where she uses her sirens song, was super cool!! (Doesn’t expect you to know what I’m referring to but felt like blabbering on a bit anyway XD)

Nnnnno, I don't know what you're referring to, but I'm quite eager to see what it is. Any chance you have a link or something I could peek in on?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:23 pm
Sirens Cry
Prince_yureil
Hehe my character the jelly XD at least she’d fit into everyone’s lives...as there’s always room for jello *cough* tried to hard I did *cough*

Ehehe (>^.^)> I like it anyway. Good rebound heart

Quote:
I have no objections to that idea ^_^ I just need to get accepted and I’ll be all for it smile lol my character would aim for a night job over a day job but looks like I’ll be applying for the bookstore which she’ll be content with for sure XD she would not be a stripper so the nightclub is out for now :p but yes, my character would deffo get along with a musician and prolly memorize your characters unique material = you would have a dedicated fan of your music ^_^ Although I hope you’re character can deal with a slightly shy and odd/finicky duck lol. So I look forward for the chance for us to roleplay soon biggrin

From jealous would-be to follower? Oh, now this I need to see surprised And er, no - I doubt Sylvia would have an issue with shy sorts. She's prone to monologue as it is, and frankly she's capable of finding a reason to like anyone, so that's not gonna be an issue~

Quote:
Iono why but I read your name and automatically thought about the mermaid princess from Ice Fantasy and the scene where she uses her sirens song, was super cool!! (Doesn’t expect you to know what I’m referring to but felt like blabbering on a bit anyway XD)

Nnnnno, I don't know what you're referring to, but I'm quite eager to see what it is. Any chance you have a link or something I could peek in on?

Hey hey at least I got a good reaction for mah sillyness! Ty!!

Yeah I read your characters personality and most of your profile, your history I shall do so when not walking as I about hit a lamppost already eh-heh >.< She seems like one mine would get along with fine, her outward personality is very different And I can see some synergy and a tiny bit of clashing that both would probably ignore XD Azureil would rather listen to someone than talk so the monologues would work ^_^ Although what I can tel your characters pretty happy with what she is as opposed to my ones shame in herself. Both of them are immortal as well :p ohh god I just know she’ll complain at you at her tea parties XD I don’t feel your character would care so much for my ones intense table etiquette :p my character has some wasp traits hidden within her (being immortal and living with the upper echelons of society for too long will do that to you.

I’ve fantasy is a Chinese wuxia drama show I watched based off of a book, besides the very ending the entire show is the best, it’s cool, tragic, gripping, kawaii, sad, everyone’s super pretty, most of the guys are almost prettier than the girls, the sets and scenes are amazing, so is the music I love it so much <3<3 I cried so much watching that show, it was so good. My favourite character is this dude who was banished from the ice immortals for killing his own to use their life force to save the mortal lady he fell in love with, then in the banished planes his wife was dead in an exposed coffin but it was closed and protected by a barrier so she would be within reach but never be able to be seen as his punishment, he waited 3000 years I think or something for another character to arrive, talk to him, he pretends to be evil to scare them off(he has a maguffin they need for plot) but it ends with like a cave in starting and the barrier getting dropped, he boots the other character out of the cave, looks at his wife as she dissolves into energy moving on and tells her he’s sorry for taking so long and would be with her in just a moment then does a Wuxia pose and disintegrates to but smiling after finally seeing his love again for a few seconds after thousands of years. I cried super hard despite the fact he was quite unneeded as a character >.> I’m sorry I really like this show and just jabbered on >.> here’s a trailer >.<

Also I hate HATE the fire king =_= our of any wuxia show EVER and actually out of almost any show I hate hate HATE that guy (which is props to the writing and the actor) but grrrr his character makes my blood boil.

Blah I’m ranting nuuu redface redface sweatdrop gonk

Ice fantasy trailer  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:45 pm
Prince_yureil
Hey hey at least I got a good reaction for mah sillyness! Ty!!

Yeah I read your characters personality and most of your profile, your history I shall do so when not walking as I about hit a lamppost already eh-heh >.< She seems like one mine would get along with fine, her outward personality is very different And I can see some synergy and a tiny bit of clashing that both would probably ignore XD Azureil would rather listen to someone than talk so the monologues would work ^_^ Although what I can tel your characters pretty happy with what she is as opposed to my ones shame in herself. Both of them are immortal as well :p ohh god I just know she’ll complain at you at her tea parties XD I don’t feel your character would care so much for my ones intense table etiquette :p my character has some wasp traits hidden within her (being immortal and living with the upper echelons of society for too long will do that to you.

I’ve fantasy is a Chinese wuxia drama show I watched based off of a book, besides the very ending the entire show is the best, it’s cool, tragic, gripping, kawaii, sad, everyone’s super pretty, most of the guys are almost prettier than the girls, the sets and scenes are amazing, so is the music I love it so much <3<3 I cried so much watching that show, it was so good. My favourite character is this dude who was banished from the ice immortals for killing his own to use their life force to save the mortal lady he fell in love with, then in the banished planes his wife was dead in an exposed coffin but it was closed and protected by a barrier so she would be within reach but never be able to be seen as his punishment, he waited 3000 years I think or something for another character to arrive, talk to him, he pretends to be evil to scare them off(he has a maguffin they need for plot) but it ends with like a cave in starting and the barrier getting dropped, he boots the other character out of the cave, looks at his wife as she dissolves into energy moving on and tells her he’s sorry for taking so long and would be with her in just a moment then does a Wuxia pose and disintegrates to but smiling after finally seeing his love again for a few seconds after thousands of years. I cried super hard despite the fact he was quite unneeded as a character >.> I’m sorry I really like this show and just jabbered on >.> here’s a trailer >.<

Also I hate HATE the fire king =_= our of any wuxia show EVER and actually out of almost any show I hate hate HATE that guy (which is props to the writing and the actor) but grrrr his character makes my blood boil.

Blah I’m ranting nuuu redface redface sweatdrop gonk

Ice fantasy trailer

Hehe. Loved the trailer, very pretty as you say. I'll have to look it up sometime (>0.0)>

I won't say too much regarding Sylvia's history (although doubtless she won't shut up about it) on account of the fact that so little of it actually matters beyond how exactly it shaped her personality and various other traits of her character. You might just find that she's not as happy with what she is as she appears heart but that's the mystery I've presented; you do have to bait the hook after all~

But ye. I look forward to it (>^.^)> In the meantime I'm figuring out where will be most proactive for me to drop her. What a chore to indulge her narcissistic streak, haha.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:41 pm
Sirens Cry

Kiss_My_Oreos

vampireglub

Toryuuku Shinjuku

narxfang

Eila_Calebour

xoReina

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to Love's Orchard!

I wanted to start off by handing out a very warm welcome to
the new members of our Guild! We're so very glad to have you and excited
that you've accepted our invitation into our leisure slice-of-life roleplay! Please
take your time to look around (we won't be offended if you decide this isn't for
you and want to take off), but we want to make your stay as enjoyable as
possible! So please, if you need anything at all from myself or my crew
(i.e. questions about the guild, help for profile guidelines, etc) please don't be
afraid to ask us! We'll be more than happy to help, after all that's what we're
here for! yum_puddi

For now, I'll go ahead and provide some useful/special links to get you started.

Guide: [Click Here!]
Rules: [Click Here!]
Help: [Click Here!]

Discord Chat: [Click Here!]

So welcome, welcome to Soleil City!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:01 am
Sirens Cry

Glad you enjoyed the trailer biggrin One of my favourite shows

Well I look forwards to seeing how they get along ^_^ I shall post sometime after my approval goes through, I’ve fixed up Her profile so I suspect I’ll be in soon enough :3

I won this new hair in an auction today and built this avi for it, I think It worked quite well :> I could prolly do a better hat or summit but I don’t have much headgear that fits the colour pallet -_- hmmmm  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:42 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Question, i see some drawing of people's RP character, im still learning how to draw...slowly.. Is there a due time/date where we have to say that we are RP and if so do we have to draw a character?

im not sure if i made sense  

ETundra

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:08 pm
ETundra

I'll be happy to answer!

Every member has a one month span to make a character and join the RP from the moment they join.

But no! You're not at all required to draw your own character. You're welcome to use any anime character picture you like, real life pictures, drawings, or even Gaia avatars (though I don't recommend that last one).

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Prince_yureil

Well I look forwards to seeing how they get along ^_^ I shall post sometime after my approval goes through, I’ve fixed up Her profile so I suspect I’ll be in soon enough :3

I won this new hair in an auction today and built this avi for it, I think It worked quite well :> I could prolly do a better hat or summit but I don’t have much headgear that fits the colour pallet -_- hmmmm

Hey, looks like you made it~! Sounds like I'll meet you there?

Sirens Cry

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 pm
Sirens Cry
Prince_yureil

Hey, looks like you made it~! Sounds like I'll meet you there?

Yay!! I’ve been accepted biggrin ! So that is an affirmative, I still gotta make her home but yeah I’ll be posting sometime tomorrow (it’s Latish and I haz work “tomorrow”(today technically(ohh geez a bracket in a bracket!) >.<) I’ll probably post before Im finished with her home because I know she’s the type to decorate and I’m currently trying to design the house with the assistance of my bestie/housemate because she’s super creative(more than me.. artistically anyway, As she makes a living off of art >.<) and Azuriel ended out in the Lumiere Housing District so we are gonna have a bit of fun trying to come up with this XD.

I’ll try and get a post out before I go into work thought smile !!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:07 am
Prince_yureil
]and Azuriel ended out in the Lumiere Housing District so we are gonna have a bit of fun trying to come up with this XD.

Well, Sylvia's already out at Neon Lights, soooo I doubt she'll be hard to come by surprised

Sirens Cry

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:04 am
Sirens Cry
Prince_yureil
]and Azuriel ended out in the Lumiere Housing District so we are gonna have a bit of fun trying to come up with this XD.

Well, Sylvia's already out at Neon Lights, soooo I doubt she'll be hard to come by surprised

Wicked smile !! I’ll go read up and get a feel of the atmosphere and hopeful help me come up with a good entry post ^_^ I cant wait to get her and Sylvia introduced smile !  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:43 am
Sirens Cry
Prince_yureil

To quote the matrix “I’m in!”

As much as you’ll notice without my sayso, be warned I’m gonna proof read it in a bit but I’m doing this on my phone atm so sometimes I don’t notice when my autocorrect does lame stuff XD. Also I might splutter a bit at first with Azuriel, my return to roleplaying is a few months old now so this character being brand new compared to other ones and that mean I’m not really fully sure on my characters thinking and personality yet. I need to break her in -_- *does not like how that sounds one bit, does not mean that way -_-* lol  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ETundra

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:31 am
Yummy Galaxxy

okay, i already made one a while back for a different guild but it was based of the fairy tail anime world, would i still be able to use that with some tweaks  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:46 am
ETundra

As long as you read the rules you're free to use whatever character you like!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ETundra

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:05 am
Yummy Galaxxy

cool thanks  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash