Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageRavin was only a little impressed as her eyes danced over the fancy hotel. She squeezed Dylan affectionately and plnted her eyes right in fornt of her. The old mansions and palaces from the times of old were much more authentic. She was even in love with her school. It was dark but cheerfully homely at the same time.

"Well, if you can speak Spanish, then you can speak French." She glanced over at him and winked. "They have the same roots."

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, gently setting her down before chuckling.
"I think I skipped more classes than I attended love. I hardly speak any at all," He pecked her lips before looking over her.

"Is there anywhere you'd like to go?" He flopped down on the big bed next to her.

How many hours did they have left?... No. He didn't waant to think about that.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe looped her arms around his neck and squeezed closer to him as he lifted her up into his arms. She wondered if she was even heavy to him. Ravin had to weigh something, especially with being pregnant and all. But her weight didn't seem to bother Dylan. Ravin relaxed as he laid her down on the bed and flopped onto it next to her.

Raivn laughed softly at her reply. "I could teach you some, if you like," she suggested. She scooted closer to him. "I just wanna hang here with you for a while. Hmm?"

Good enough

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Ahhh, no school learning stuff," Dylan chuckled before climbing on top of Ravin and lifting himself so he wouldn't crush her. He kissed her lips softly before nodding.

"Okie Dokie. We can stay here, for as long as you want," He smirked.
Yeah, they couldn't do much. But a little foreplay, even if it wasn't much, couldn't hurt.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm
[["a little foreplay"? LOL! ]]

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User Image"School learning stuff," she echoed in amusement. A soft smile curved her lips. Dylan gently climbed on top of her. Ravin folded her arms behind her head and simply looked up at him. He leaned down to brushed his lips softly against hers. Ravin blushed and returned the kiss carefully, quickly pulling away. "Only for a little while. I know you'd like to see this country."

She raised a finger and rested it on his lips. "Listen. Bonjour. Hello. Now, repeat." Ravin met his eyes, wisdom flooding her own. "Bonjour."

Good enough

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeahhhh, school learning stuff," He stuck his tongue out. Raye put her arms behind her head and he licked her neck.

"We can always come back love, I'm content with just staying here with you," Plus, if she was popping out a kid anytime soon they didn't need to be roaming the streets of Paris.

"Bonjour!" He pulled the lamest french accent ever. "Now can we just make out? It is our honeymoon after all." And since they couldn't do much more than that, he wanted something.

|nahahahaXDD|  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe laughed softly as he ran his tongue over her neck. The laughter caught in her throat. She lifted a hand and grazed her fingertips lightly across Dylan's cheek. Ravin drew away her hand and placed it behind her head once more. She laughed even harder at his fake French accent. She shook her hand and met his eyes.

"Si vous êtes si anxieux, alors me prendre," she murmured seductively.

Good enough

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeah, whatever the ******** you just said," Dylan chuckled as she laughed.

He nibbled at her neck before moving his mouth lower down her chest. But not as far as he would have liked.
"I'm gonna pretend that you said I'm the sexiest mother ******** in all of the lands and you can't wait to be unpregnant so that I can make wild love to you for hours," Yeah, he was finally being his old self.

Dylan kissed his way back to her lips, smirking fiercly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe laughed a little louder at Dylan's words. Ravin's arms came up and slithered around his neck. He leaned down and nibbled delicately on her neck, slowly moving down lower to her chest. Ravin ran her fingers through Dylan's soft hair and leaned her head back. She slowly closed her eyes, smiling and listening to his words.

Yep, that was Dylan.

"Sounds good," she murmured, his lips drifting over hers. She could feel him smirking as fiercely as he always had.

Good enough

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was getting all hot already. Probably because it had been forever since they had done anything.

They had hardly touched the passed few weeks. It was horrible.

And he could feel his pants get slightly tighter.
Thats when her baby belly hit him, figurtivly speaking, and he sighed heavily, rolling off her. But he leaned over, still kissing her, just more lovingly this time.

"Mmm," He hummed softly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed and smiled. "I know babe, but still.." She nuzzled into his neck. Her fangs barred and she poked at his skin gently. She scraped it along his neck and poked it in, a little stream of blood coming out from the wound. She licked at the hole before it closed.

||dont worry demolove^^^||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageDoubt kept her from moving too fast. She kissed him slowly as if she had all the time in the world. She did. But Ravin had a sense that Death was closer than she thought. All of this. Everything. It wouldn't have happened otherwise if something else were happening. This meant that her time was nearly up.

She would give her life for her flesh and blood. She would see those she had wanted to die to see. Ever since their deaths. Her heart had been broken. Something of herself had been lost. And, yet, some of it had returned with Dylan's love and affection.

With hope, she hugged him closer, kissing him more passionately. All her love was there. Ravin sighed against his lips as he pulled away. The doubt was right. It didn't stop the bright hope from entering her heart. Ravin kept her eyes closed, simply breathing. Simply thinking. Thinking of her own child. Thinking of her end. Ravin felt Dylan's soft lips touch hers. She felt the slight shift in the movement of the bed. She heard him hum against her lips.

Ravin lay still, not kissing back.

Good enough

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt her unmoving lips on his. "...I Raye, I love you." He felt his nose burn, which meaant- Tears. But he'd be strong. As always.

"I can't live without you baby, please don't leave me." He knew she knew. They both knew.
As did Hunter, all along. They all knew that his was not going to have some fairytale ending.

Dylan buried his face in her chest and held her close to him.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe didn't have to breathe. But breathing meant life. Life that wasn't hers. Breathing was a false illusion, but it allowed her to inhale Dylan's thick, musky scent she loved so much. So, Ravin breathed, inhaling his scent. She breathed out against his lips, hearing his words.

"I can't live without you, baby. Please don't leave me."

Dylan begged. The pleading was nearly enough to break her heart into several pieces. He finally admitted it. Ravin reached up a hand and stroked his hair gently. He buried his face in her chest and held her close.

"As long as you love me, I'll never leave you," she whispered into his ear.

And it was true.

Good enough

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games