Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ETundra

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:30 pm
yum_cupcake  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:38 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Thanks for the invite and took me a hot minute to find the cupcake icon.  

ETundra

Between Angels and Gods

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:52 pm
Thanks for the invite! I've been taking a look around and glancing over things. I'm certainly willing to give it a shot. I haven't participated in anything of quite this magnitude, but I'm interested.

I suppose the thing I'm most curious about is how easy it is to integrate new characters into the story. It looks like you've kept things going for a while now. I've noted in most role plays the old players don't always help with including new players.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:53 pm
ETundra

Hahah, no worries.
And you're very welcome!

Between Angels and Gods

Well you're so very welcome!

And don't even sweat it - we're happy to have you regardless. 3nodding
A lot of people that come from Barton Town or one-thread guilds are typically a little intimidated their first time around here, hahah. But not to worry! You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

And honestly, the ability to integrate will mostly depend on how much you're willing to throw yourself out there! We have a "Wanted RP Partner" forum around just to test the waters and see which partners you're most comfortable with too. c:

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Between Angels and Gods

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:02 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Well you're so very welcome!
And don't even sweat it - we're happy to have you regardless. 3nodding
A lot of people that come from Barton Town or one-thread guilds are typically a little intimidated their first time around here, hahah. But not to worry! You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

And honestly, the ability to integrate will mostly depend on how much you're willing to throw yourself out there! We have a "Wanted RP Partner" forum around just to test the waters and see which partners you're most comfortable with too. c:

Oh I'm sure! Although I can imagine you scouted people out before sending invites, so you have some idea of the caliber of role players you're dealing with.

Haha, fair enough. I've seen my fair share of newbies who put their characters into corners and wait to be approached. I try to evade that, so long as there's a good place in the plot to insert my character. I'll see about reading up more and then taking a look at the profile skeleton.

Thank you for responding. smile

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:09 am
Between Angels and Gods

That I did! c:

Yeessss. That is the kind of thing I LOVE to hear. People like you are what make the RP world go round!

But otherwise, take your time, and if you have any questions - don't be afraid to ask!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Between Angels and Gods

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:13 am
Yummy Galaxxy

That I did! c:

Yeessss. That is the kind of thing I LOVE to hear. People like you are what make the RP world go round!

But otherwise, take your time, and if you have any questions - don't be afraid to ask!

Ha, well admittedly I've been in the game for a long time. Gaia is where I learned to love writing and I would hope that I've learned a few tricks over the decade or so I've been role playing. smile

Wonderful. I look forward to learning more and eventually joining in on the fun. I appreciate this.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:40 am

Hooo, that happened (>^.^')> Whoops.

Hey everyone *(^.^)> Feel free to just call me 'Siren'. I'll admit to having sat on the fence for a bit about joining up, but - end of the day, I couldn't pass up an opportunity. So, thanks for the invite heart

How goes it with everyone here?

Sirens Cry

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:33 am
Between Angels and Gods
Yummy Galaxxy

That I did! c:

Ha, well admittedly I've been in the game for a long time. Gaia is where I learned to love writing and I would hope that I've learned a few tricks over the decade or so I've been role playing. smile

Wonderful. I look forward to learning more and eventually joining in on the fun. I appreciate this.

And if you don't mind me adding that most people (older members) in this guild aren't too shy when it comes to reaching out for rping with new characters from my experience.

And i want to say welcome to everyone who is joining the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:14 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
And if you don't mind me adding that most people (older members) in this guild aren't too shy when it comes to reaching out for rping with new characters from my experience.

And i want to say welcome to everyone who is joining the guild.

I'm glad to hear that! That definitely makes me even more interested.

And thank you! smile

Between Angels and Gods

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:22 am
Between Angels and Gods
Oh I'm sure! Although I can imagine you scouted people out before sending invites, so you have some idea of the caliber of role players you're dealing with.

Haha, fair enough. I've seen my fair share of newbies who put their characters into corners and wait to be approached. I try to evade that, so long as there's a good place in the plot to insert my character. I'll see about reading up more and then taking a look at the profile skeleton.

Gosh I've found a soulmate crying
but it's not only newbies that do that ... emotion_facepalm

That said this looks like an excellent place to be emotion_kirakira
So many interesting characters too !!
Can't wait to finish my profile and -fingerscrossed- get accepted  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Ashtail Foxclaw
Between Angels and Gods
Oh I'm sure! Although I can imagine you scouted people out before sending invites, so you have some idea of the caliber of role players you're dealing with.Haha, fair enough. I've seen my fair share of newbies who put their characters into corners and wait to be approached. I try to evade that, so long as there's a good place in the plot to insert my character. I'll see about reading up more and then taking a look at the profile skeleton.

Gosh I've found a soulmate crying
but it's not only newbies that do that ... emotion_facepalm

That said this looks like an excellent place to be emotion_kirakira
So many interesting characters too !!
Can't wait to finish my profile and -fingerscrossed- get accepted

haha, that was easy, right? XD
You're absolutely right. There are some people that while they may have experience, they don't often learn certain lessons.

Yeah, I should probably get started on that. I've just been a little busy irl.

Between Angels and Gods

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:20 pm
Sirens Cry

Hooo, that happened (>^.^')> Whoops.

Hey everyone *(^.^)> Feel free to just call me 'Siren'. I'll admit to having sat on the fence for a bit about joining up, but - end of the day, I couldn't pass up an opportunity. So, thanks for the invite heart

How goes it with everyone here?

Noeessssss I was gonna apply for the DJ you meanie gonk lol I’m not actually bothered just gotta consider my characters career options now XD expect to have a stoically jealous regular who quietly hangs about :p. Besides you robbing my characters job(kidding) all is good here though, you?

For reference peoples can just call my Yu or Prince.. Yu fits a bit better XD.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:23 pm
Prince_yureil
Noeessssss I was gonna apply for the DJ you meanie gonk lol I’m not actually bothered just gotta consider my characters career options now XD expect to have a stoically jealous regular who quietly hangs about :p.

Ahh, whoops sweatdrop Although, if they's going to be a jelly (wait that came out wrong) then I'm all for it; at the very least it would give us an excuse to meet? What do you say? heart

Sirens Cry

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:40 pm
Sirens Cry

Ahh, whoops sweatdrop Although, if they's going to be a jelly (wait that came out wrong) then I'm all for it; at the very least it would give us an excuse to meet? What do you say? heart

Hehe my character the jelly XD at least she’d fit into everyone’s lives...as there’s always room for jello *cough* tried to hard I did *cough*

I have no objections to that idea ^_^ I just need to get accepted and I’ll be all for it smile lol my character would aim for a night job over a day job but looks like I’ll be applying for the bookstore which she’ll be content with for sure XD she would not be a stripper so the nightclub is out for now :p but yes, my character would deffo get along with a musician and prolly memorize your characters unique material = you would have a dedicated fan of your music ^_^ Although I hope you’re character can deal with a slightly shy and odd/finicky duck lol. So I look forward for the chance for us to roleplay soon biggrin

Iono why but I read your name and automatically thought about the mermaid princess from Ice Fantasy and the scene where she uses her sirens song, was super cool!! (Doesn’t expect you to know what I’m referring to but felt like blabbering on a bit anyway XD)  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff