Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:57 pm
konaustin

We sure do have a discord!

You can find it in the first page of the OOC, the bottom of the guide, and in the rules.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:04 am
Will be leaving this guild and the Discord server due to personal stuff. Thanks for having me around while it lasted.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:29 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

We wish you the best, Kuri!

Thanks for being such a long time active member with us.
And if you EVER want to come back - we'll be more than happy to have you.

You'll always be our family. heart

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:31 pm
I'll be updating a post soon haha. I shoulda posted in absent earlier. Been hectic for me ;A; Got a job then quit the job and now looking for job again because complications  

The_LittleRabbity

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:39 pm
rofl rofl

By far my most embarrassing announcement where I press send after putting in one picture instead of preview.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:59 pm
Okie, I be genuinely confused, where did you find me lol? I’m like an ancient Gaian whom recently returned and I was struck with utter bafflement when this invite arrived.. not complaining I didn’t accept it just to throw out these queries but I’m still quite perplexed. This be because you have an rp sample expectation for those requesting to join, I think I’ve posted three times in forums lol and the rest in a guild!!

Anyways I like the vibe of this place and shall give y’all my salutations and a curtesy, now I shall peer at your rules and guidelines and ask for quick measure, what locations need night employees? Preferably bouncer type or I guess DJ neutral mainly and night job I can apply for(as i my character will have no right to be choosy aha), I’m 72% likely to make a vampire or at least a night preference oriented character.

But yes where you find me blaugh  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:03 pm
Prince_yureil
rofl Hahahaha, I get that question so often, don't even sweat it. Every great once in a while I go browsing forums and guilds to find anyone with a writing style I like that might be interested in joining the guild! I'm glad I found a unicorn like myself out of it though! yum_cupcake

Thanks! This place has been around for... 6 years in October? Just about.

We do have a spot open over in Neon Lights for a DJ whenever you get your profile approved! You're more than welcome to apply for it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

I think I know the roleplay you found me in, not the vampire haven which I immediately realized wasn’t for me but the midnight festival one I sorted combat rolled away from like a punk XD waste of a character that was on my part I just didn’t feel that place lol (first roleplay in a long long time)

Two years longer than I’ve been gone, nice job biggrin the other guild I’ve joined has a similar healthy age and I love the environment compared to back in the day pre platinum gaia XD.

It’s a pleasure ^_^ I’m having to restrain talking to you in character atm I must say, I usually give my costumes personas and I’ve been trying to get into this one cause it’s new XD probably going to use it for my first character here is avi-characters are accepted. Although I could probably hunt a similar enough picture of a higher detail and quality of need be >.<

Yes goth Loli style (but not a loli lol) fluctuates between talking “proper” or “posh” to being a clear metal head, bit off for being whatever species I ordain her to be, not overly stuck up but is a little mean and pretends to be, is a little afraid because of falling from grace and becoming corrupted, rejected her old self, embraced the corruption but is so old she calmed down and seeks a better, happier way of life and after years by herself practicing and recreating herself and doing a good job changing, she’s reintegrating and expanding her relationships.

My initial inspiration after reading your rules and guild /roleplay description if I’m gonna use summit akin to my Avis appearance smile

Thank you for choosing me smile just gonna finish reading the guide 0.0 Tis big  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:46 am
Hello, I saw the invitation and decided to hop in and tag along. heart
I'm excited to know you guys.. and by the way, do we have a Discord Server?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 am
l SHEM l
Hello, I saw the invitation and decided to hop in and tag along. heart
I'm excited to know you guys.. and by the way, do we have a Discord Server?

Check page one of this OOC chat the links posted there
Nice to meet you too biggrin  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Fennec_fox_Lady

Adorable Wolf

6,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Very Thankful 25
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:04 am
Hello, thank you for the invite heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:10 am
It’s been long since this page was active o-o or maybe I just spend too little time lurking it lol, my bad emotion_awesome

Welcome new people! emotion_dowant
I won’t tag y’all because I’m lazy, but just take my gesture of kindness with kindness.  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:59 pm
Vibrota

DaMetaEX

MzDuchess

Dalia Thail

Karin-ly Delicious

RAVENous Raving

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Prince_yureil

sodavistated

Lueniale

plushiesandtentac1es

F U Terms Of Service

l SHEM l

XxXTheLovelyJxXx

Fennec_fox_Lady

LeonGlory

The_Angel_of_Seduction

Ashtail Foxclaw

Sprinkle Sprite

Saccharine Sappho

ETundra

Ria_The_Wolf12

Between Angels and Gods

Klause Rammsteiner

WhatAMessSheIs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to Love's Orchard!

I wanted to start off by handing out a very warm welcome to
the new members of our Guild! We're so very glad to have you and excited
that you've accepted our invitation into our leisure slice-of-life roleplay! Please
take your time to look around (we won't be offended if you decide this isn't for
you and want to take off), but we want to make your stay as enjoyable as
possible! So please, if you need anything at all from myself or my crew
(i.e. questions about the guild, help for profile guidelines, etc) please don't be
afraid to ask us! We'll be more than happy to help, after all that's what we're
here for! yum_puddi

For now, I'll go ahead and provide some useful/special links to get you started.

Guide: [Click Here!]
Rules: [Click Here!]
Help: [Click Here!]

Discord Chat: [Click Here!]

So welcome, welcome to Soleil City!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:03 pm
Can I know what it is? I've been reading but all I got is this is a slice of life roleplay thread and that there's a discord server?  

RAVENous Raving

Distinct Prophet

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:14 pm
RAVENous Raving

You absolutely can!

Our description is actually on the front page of the guild. c:

User Image

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]