Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MusicisLife138

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:58 am
My name is Marissa. I love L because he makes me smile. I have the manga for Death Note and an L shirt! smile mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:41 pm
My names' Shikon Lullaby(formally known as Gothic Crimson Lullaby.Name change.)But you can just call me Shikon.Anyways,i'm a total L aka:Ryuuzaki fan,though I also like Ryuk!Personally don't like Light(the a**!)I have a very good reason for it too.
I love the anime,and am currently on the search for new animes like DN.
User Image isn't L adorable?He's like a neko.^_^  

Shikon Lullaby

Masked Angel Of Spade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image L is like the coolest Anime dude in my opinion ofcourse set aside from Zexion he' awesome BUT just look at L he's beast!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 am
Hi. I is new.... sweatdrop . I'm kinda shy. I rly don't say much unless someone pisses me off but other than that, I'm ok. BLEH!! I'm a platypus! (I mak random outbursts!) dramallama P.S. I luv L heart Unfortunately, I own no Death Note stuff crying . And I accidentaly on purpose skipped a bunch of manga and lik skipped everything after L's death ninja blaugh  

Yinmasha2

palauan_9tailedfox123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am
Hi i'm palauan_9tailedfox123 and i just joined this guild. i like to watch deathnote and my fav character is L so i wanted to join.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 pm
Hi, my name is David and I turn 18 a month and a half from now so im going with that. L isnt just my fav DN character but my favorite anime character period. I even put my thumb in my mouth and pick things just like him every so often. ( you may also call me L =D )  

Lwantssugark

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm
Greetings Fellow guild members! (I'm not the best with introductions...)
As you should know,I am WolfsRainMoon.
I...joined this guild because of my 'Love of L'(as my friends call it)and I am an anime freak now,because of my friend mii-chan.I like both Death Note and Wolf's Rain.
I am easy to make friends with,so as long as we share the same interests,or something else in that category,feel free to send a friend request.I don't like people who piss me off,mind you!If there is anything else anyone wants to know about me,tell me,even though I doubt that will happen...

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm
Hiya dudes... I'm Uchihaichiraku. I am a Ryuzaki fan just like the rest of us in this guild. Admittedly I am a Yaoi fangirl, but I'd perfer MattXMello over LXLight... I love Ryuzaki because he reminds me of myself and my own eating habits XD  

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:51 pm
Hello! My name is Heaven (yes, it's my real name before you ask) but you can call me by my nickname: Misa. My friends gave it to me because I look like her... sort of... rolleyes I love L-kun, own volumes 1 and 2 of the manga, and I've seen all 37 episodes of the anime... I'm a total L fangirl, but I don't like yaoi or yuri, and I'm not rabid.. blaugh .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 am
Name: Sproof Waffleton
Alias: Cameron
Years since horrible, horrible birth: 2763649
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Exploding, Soul Stealing
Dislikes: Society as a whole

Please insert 5000 gold to continue call.  

King Geek

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Hello! Fellow Death Note fan, ryukoinu, aka Dee, here! ^^ *waves at Guild* Even if I've been finished with the anime series since...mmm, maybe a half a year now, if not a year, I'm still crazy about Death Note. I adore L, though I like Light as well for other reasons than him offing poor L. *smeks Light up the backside of his head* I am a proud yaoi fangirl, so I'm fond of putting the boys--as well as Matt and Mello--together, but I love them both separately. =3 I have a whole bunch of DN merchandise, my favorites being my plushies and my poster, and I have cosplayed Light to my best friend's L back in '08, so...yes! Big DN fan. XD I love many other fandoms, but that's not what I'm here for! XD Nice to meet you all, though! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

Ha ha. I had the same problem in my guild.

Hello everyone. My name is Julie, but you may call me Ryuzaki. I'm nineteen years old, and I've been a fan of Death Note for a while now.

My favorite characters from Death Note are; L. BB. Matt, and Mello. So I was very displeased when all of them departed. emo

I enjoy many different things, and I'm not a very picky person.

Thank you for accepting me into this guild.

Previous Ryuzaki

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm
Hi, my name is Aisubeki-hime.
Call me Aisu. I've been a fan of Deathnote since my friend first recommended it to me and even after watching and reading countless other series, it close's still up at number two.
My favorite character is Near, but L is still a close number two.
Well, that's all for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:16 pm
Hello fellow Death Note/L fans^^
I'm Hang, and I am a newbie here<3 Hmm...I've read 10 volumes of the manga, seen the whole anime (in both English-dubbed and Japanese w/ Eng. Subtitles), and seen all three movies. I own L: Change the World(: I'm 13, and I love Ryuzaki, just like the rest of you<3 I love sweets too, just like our beloved L! Umm...I guess that's it, lol. Out of Death Note, my favorite character is definitely Ryuzaki<3 I admire his sense of justice, and his deducting skills never fails to make my jaw drop. I think the way he sits is really cute too. xD

I hope to meet more Ryuzaki fans through this guild! biggrin  

raincookiesukixx

The 10th Doctor-Mayuri

Aged Genius

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:32 pm
Okay, call me Anti, Lz, or E.
To be honest, I'm neutral in the L vs. Kira. I understand both sides of the argument, Utopia, and mass murder.
Anywho.
(Bleach FTW >.> )  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas