Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 am
The Omen of GO
Kamusta! Just your friendly neighborhood blob named Bloo, though I'll also accept Omen.

I just turned 25 as things started heating up in the outside world, and currently am on furlough as a freelance stagehand for a big production company and full-time student dual-majoring in Audio Production and Business. Old school anime/manga, writing, and video games have always been my biggest passion though, which is how I first found Gaia back in 2006! Always been on and off this site but haven't been an active member here "since the roleplay started first adopting real-life faceclaims" as I'd like to put it lol. I still do write, just migrated to Proboards then Tumblr and now Discord. It's very much my haven against the havoc.

Definitely itching to join the server when I've got a sec!

Welcome back! Gaia has certainly changed since then xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:55 am
Ignorant Wants
Thank you for accepting me, I hope to remember why I made an account in the first place smile .

Welcome! ^^  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:03 pm
Khorne the Blood God
Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. biggrin To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread, which will link you to some of the most important and exciting places in the NSTG. Also be sure to visit our Active Members Raffle; it's free to enter, and every 20 posts you make in the guild will earn you one raffle ticket for an awesome prize. Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around the guild!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:00 pm
My name is Terry Bogard, I have an introductory thread in the Introductions section of this guild if you wish to get to know me better and it would be great if I could get comments there as well.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:53 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
My name is Terry Bogard, I have an introductory thread in the Introductions section of this guild if you wish to get to know me better and it would be great if I could get comments there as well.

We're so glad you're here. Hope you're having fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:28 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

We're so glad you're here. Hope you're having fun!

I'd feel a lot happier if someone replied to my personal introduction.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:55 pm
Teslur
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:02 pm
Darkness and Wings
Teslur
Welcome!

Thanks.
Question, when testing post styles in the test said there was no honey. And here there is no thorn. Am I doing something wrong?  

Teslur

Timid Friend

10,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Generous 100

Teslur

Timid Friend

10,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:10 pm
Hello! I'm 22, my first year of college, and im super slow at times lol.

Lets see what to say,...
I love to write. Never roleplayed before but willing. I'm super easy going. L9ve all thinks vampire, werewolf, and occult. Animes is a great way to pass the time. And I always have a book with me. Never did a forum thing like this before. But a friend thinks it will be a good way to break my writers block.I wrote light romance, fanticy, supernatural.

Um what else? I like all music except most forms of rap and opra.

What to know more then ask. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:18 pm
Teslur
Darkness and Wings
Teslur
Welcome!

Thanks.
Question, when testing post styles in the test said there was no honey. And here there is no thorn. Am I doing something wrong?
I think it's something with Gaia. There was a longer list of them. Like prism and Sakura. That might be a question for questions and assistance in the Gaia forums  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:19 pm
Teslur

Lets see what to say,...
I love to write. Never roleplayed before but willing. I'm super easy going. L9ve all thinks vampire, werewolf, and occult. Animes is a great way to pass the time. And I always have a book with me. Never did a forum thing like this before. But a friend thinks it will be a good way to break my writers block.I wrote light romance, fanticy, supernatural.

Thanks for sharing so much.

I like the same music. And love to read too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:47 pm
About me! I kittens and dolphins. I'm 28 and from California. My favorite tv shows are Avatar the last airbender , Sword Art Online, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Supernatural. My favorite band is Skillet. I like to read from regular books to Manga. But my FAVORITE book series is Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton.
Hobbies :
hiking
crocheting
loom knitting
cross stitching  

Mew_Kitty_Ninja

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:49 pm
Mew_Kitty_Ninja
About me! I kittens and dolphins. I'm 28 and from California. My favorite tv shows are Avatar the last airbender , Sword Art Online, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Supernatural. My favorite band is Skillet. I like to read from regular books to Manga. But my FAVORITE book series is Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton.
Hobbies :
hiking
crocheting
loom knitting
cross stitching
welcome!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:53 pm
Darkness and Wings
Mew_Kitty_Ninja
Hobbies :
hiking
crocheting
loom knitting
cross stitching
welcome!!

thank you!  

Mew_Kitty_Ninja

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:05 am
Teslur

Lets see what to say,...

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff