Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
NSTG Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plat for posting
  :gaiaplat:
View Results

Chibis Praise Anna

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:50 pm
im not sure.... how many posts i have.... how do i check? O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 am
JoyRose
GrayLove45

Did you know the Cats Pajamas banner in your signature does not link to the guild?

Updated to here. wink
Can i ask, how can i get it to link to my guild?  

GrayLove45

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:38 am
GrayLove45
JoyRose
GrayLove45

Did you know the Cats Pajamas banner in your signature does not link to the guild?

Updated to here. wink

You got it! Looks great!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:39 am
JoyRose
GrayLove45
JoyRose
GrayLove45

Updated to here. wink

You got it! Looks great!
Thanks  

GrayLove45

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:57 pm
JoyRose

ILY2! Did you see what I posted about you during the Spirit Week event? (I'm crew - I can find it and send it to you if you missed it! twisted )

<3 emotion_hug
no? I don't think so xD
STAPH SPOILING ME <3333  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:30 pm
I got 10 so far so I'll need 35 smile  

pontificate

OG Noob

GrayLove45

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:36 pm
Quick question: I met my goal so do i have to post the form again with the new numbers?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 pm
GrayLove45
Quick question: I met my goal so do i have to post the form again with the new numbers?

Nope, I'll check the numbers at the end of the month and award you a slot for every 20 posts, so keep up the great work and thanks for helping keep our guild active and fun! heart  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

GrayLove45

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm
JoyRose
GrayLove45

Nope, I'll check the numbers at the end of the month and award you a slot for every 20 posts, so keep up the great work and thanks for helping keep our guild active and fun! heart
Kay, thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:31 pm
GrayLove45
JoyRose
GrayLove45

Kay, thanks.

Why u no smile? U very cute!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm
AaronRizzuto

I don't see you on our Member list. Your posts don't count for the guild until you are a member of it, so join now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:38 pm
JoyRose
AaronRizzuto

I don't see you on our Member list. Your posts don't count for the guild until you are a member of it, so join now! biggrin

are you sure? I just did the goodies for newbs thingy that requires 10 posts in the guild and got the 10,000 gold.  

pontificate

OG Noob

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 pm
AaronRizzuto
JoyRose
AaronRizzuto

are you sure? I just did the goodies for newbs thingy that requires 10 posts in the guild and got the 10,000 gold.

Gotcha!~ You're up to 13 now, so your Goal Count is 30 (cuz I believe you when you say you joined the raffle at 10). Keep it up and thanks for your help keeping our guild fun and active!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 pm
JoyRose
AaronRizzuto
JoyRose
AaronRizzuto

Gotcha!~ You're up to 13 now, so your Goal Count is 30 (cuz I believe you when you say you joined the raffle at 10). Keep it up and thanks for your help keeping our guild fun and active!
Thank you all for being very warm and welcoming towards me smile I enjoy being apart of this Guild. Oh yeah I just finished my quest last night for my avi xD thanks for the support smile  

pontificate

OG Noob

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:44 pm
AaronRizzuto
Thank you all for being very warm and welcoming towards me smile I enjoy being apart of this Guild. Oh yeah I just finished my quest last night for my avi xD thanks for the support smile

Your avi looks very snazzy, too! Congrats!  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games