Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm
((oh well his school might be done next week thats when mines done))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:23 pm
(( *Imposing overlord pose* Don't you dare! I might not seem it, but I actually care about what my grades are. Unless I've completely decided the class isn't worth worrying about. So just hang in there, only four more days of school now. Also, I'm not abandoning this, it already died once before. I WILL NOT HAVE IT DIE ANOTHER TIME! Note: All those days are dedicated to finales so I am not going to be on, big change huh? To=oT ))

Marstren looked over Aldem as he took the shortest root to a hotel. "You don't look like much of a soldier. Just to let you know." Marstren said before pushing the button to open the large sliding door. Scorch was the first one to go in, and proceeded to the heater in the center of the room. The place was obviously a civilian hotel since the space wasn't being used for equipment. The lobby had several chairs and sofas around the heater in the center. There were a few dragons aside from Scorch sitting close to the heater. Two of which were leaning on each other, presumably young lovers. "Come, tell me your war stories and I can tell you mine." Marstren said walking over to a couch next to the heater and sitting down.

Joshua faltered and covered it up by going into a series of aerial somersaults. He came out of it laughing at Blue's confidence. "Then four times around the edge of this storm. Try not to strain yourself." Joshua said turning a quick 90 degree turn to go straight up. He didn't take long to go straight through the clouds.

Derick just shook his head, Charm was great but only against organics. Metals no longer had the drive to mate since they lacked the ability. Many barely thought with their actual brain so it was futile. "I don't get it." Derick said before disappearing down the tunnel. He quickly crawled through it as the display in his field of vision directed him through the winding passages. There weren't many other grunts in the tunnels since a large number had been sent out to deliver messages. He crawled out of the opening just before the command room. Two heavily armored Metal dragons stood outside the door. Each seemed completely dead, more like statues than creatures. The only visible organic parts were their eyes, and those probably had mechanical workings in them.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 pm
((ok ok i was just messing with you. just calm down i dont mind waiting i was just curious as to where you had gone))

Blue smirked and flew along fast to jump into the vortex. He had forgotten how much fun he could have. This even seemed as if it would have been doing this if he hadn't been swept away to become a killer. His might then felt like a thousand volts of electricity was streaming through it as he suddenly released a roar of pain and his own body began to freeze over as his eyes shined a bright blue.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:30 pm
Kummar shrugged and followed Gold to see if he could get into the control room as well. Hopefully he wouldn't be questioned if he was with both Bronze and Gold. Or maybe he could pass off as part of a repair crew. "If the base is on lockdown, then that means whoever caused this is still inside. Where do you think he or she could be hiding?" he asked Bronze.

"Looks can be deceiving." Aldem said as he came inside the hotel. This place was a much better alternative to stay at temporarily than some run down refugee building or abandoned house. But even with the comforts, he had to stay on his toes. There was no telling if this was a trap or not by the military to finally catch him and force him to stop spreading "lies" from city to city.
"You know, I'm not sure this is the best place for me to talk about my little adventures. They have a lot to do with me beating dragons and I'm not sure they'll like them." he said, pointing to the dragons in the room. After all, who would want to hear stories from a guy that's killed several of their own kind?

Rahu stopped hopping from building to building when he he found the scent of food. It had been so long since he'd eaten. The guards at the holding lab only feed him three times a week if he was lucky. Considering the time of his escape, he hadn't eaten in a week. So the scent of food was more than enough to bring him a little too close to the human population.
It was some sort of building that sold meat to other humans. Thinking little of the consequences of his actions, Rahu jumped off the building and flew to the ground below. Again, his landing was less than perfect, but he was up on his feet again in no time. The building was closed, but Rahu simply broke through the window and went inside. He broke into the storage and smiled seeing the vast amount of meet being hung from the ceiling. He grabbed a large torso of some unidentifiable animal and sat down near the entrance to eat.

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 pm
((Two months later... I show up to post.... >o=o>))

Marstren smirked at Aldem's reluctance to tell his stories in front of Dragons. "You shouldn't need to worry... if they are true. Besides, we all know that this is war, but I will honor your request to go someplace less public." Marstren said standing up again and going over to the front desk. One room for tonight." Marstren said handing over the appropriate sum. The clerk grabbed the pass card from the back wall and handed it to Marstren. "Come on, before someone needs me to do something." Marstren said wondering when he was going to be called next.

Shortly after Rahu started eating, a squad of officers showed up outside the store. Each had out a gun and was pointing it towards the Dragon. "Chief, looks like a Metal head. Real young one too." One of the officers said into his hand radio. "Shot it, don't need another of the damn scaled monstrosities in the city." The officer paused to think about the order. "Y-y-you heard him... shoot to kill." The officer said weakly. Each man looked to the other before taking careful aim. The first gunshot rang out, but it wasn't from any of the officers' guns. All the men looked down the street at the lieutenant pointing his gun at the sky.

Joshua skimmed the tip of his right wing through the top of the storm clouds. The thoughts of the race were thrilling since there were no trees to get in the way of this one. "Come on, before the storm dissipates." Joshua called out slowing down to a gentle glide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm
Aldem smiled as he got up and followed Marstren to the room that was being rented. Since Marstren would probably have somewhere to stay, provided by the military, maybe this meant that Aldem would be able to stay the night in a nice, comfortable room. "Don't worry! I've got a great story to start off with: the time I single-handedly defeated a full grown fire and water dragon and saved a squad of soldiers." he said.

Rahu had heard the officers showing up for a while now, but had ignored them and continued to eat since he didn't think, or maybe know, they were a threat. However, his attention was brought to them when he heard the gunshot fired above the group. "Excuse me, but I'm trying to eat here." he said to the officers as he turned to face them, dropping what he was eating in the process.
"And don't call me a Metal head. Only half my head's metal, see?" he said, turning his face to the side that was replaced with a mechanical one and tapping it. "I'm one-hundred percent water dragon. Only thirty percent of me is machine dragon. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to take my meal somewhere else." he finished, twitching a little as the antennae zapped him again before picking up what was left of the meat and walking out of the shop past the officers.

Derpzilla88

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces