Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 pm
((COOKIE!!! ^-^))

Marian blushed a little. "Th-thank you . . ." she said softly, once again grateful for his kindness.

Emilio smiled and looked down at his father. "More than anything?" he asked skeptically.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Kaysal nodded and headed off to get the carriage, letting her go off to get her clothes on.

Euras watched him go before smiling warmly at Marian. "I've finally found you, sis.." he offered her an arm. "Lets get you some clothes."

Arueyan's smile widened. "Well, your mother and Kaysal too..and all in different ways. But you'll always be my son..always special to me..I love you so much, Emilio.." he said, hugging his son around the waist tightly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm
Marian smiled back at her brother and then grabbed his hand before starting to head off towards the castle. She was so happy that she had a brother . . . And he was going to take her to see her mother!! She was thrilled!

Emilio smiled and would have retuned the hug had his arms not been laden with firewood. "Love you too Dad." he said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am
Euras held her hand back as she followed him, smiling at her while they walked. "So you can Kaysal..you're friends?" he asked softly and curiously.

Arueyan stepped back and then held open his hands. "I can carry some firewood." he offered, "We don't need too much" he said, smiling up at his son warmly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 am
Marian nodded. "Yeah. Ma- I mean, Kaysal and I are friends . . . he's really been very nice to me . . ." she said, nearly calling Kaysal, 'master.' Old habits truly did die hard.

Emilio smiled back and handed his father some of the lighter branches. "Alright. We should have enough then. Let's head back to the road." he said, wanting to stay by the trail.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm
Euras noted that he'd nearly called her master. "Marian..what happened to you? Where have you been all this time?" he asked softly.

Arueyan nearly sighed as he was given some of the lighter branches. He didn't like being a child, particularly with his son treating him like one. Arueyan knew Emilio meant well..but still.."Alright." he said as he followed Emilio back to the road. "We should try to set up camp within distance of water..but not too close, or we'll be in the path of the animals that come to drink."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 pm
Marian looked down at the ground, biting her lower lip softly. "I-I was taken at the age of 17 . . . around ten years ago . . . I was just checking on the plants in the garden . . . And then I felt someone grab me from behind and . . . there was a foul-smelling cloth pressed over my mouth and nose . . . next thing I knew . . . I was in a cage and . . . and . . ." her voice started breaking as tears welled up in her eyes. "I was bought by this horrible, horrible man!! He tortured me! I fought against him for the first year, but . . . by the second year I was just trying to get by with as little pain as possible . . ." she said and then stopped, looking at her wrists and tracing a scar that went a little up the vein-line. "By the fifth year, I was looking for anything that would get me out of that horrid place . . . even death . . ." she mumbled, her voice getting softer and softer. "I got whipped for trying to kill myself . . . and for the mirror I broke . . ." she mumbled, the tears starting to run down her cheeks. She wanted to stop talking, but it was all coming out now. "During the seventh year, Master Fredrick apparantly decided that I wasn't allowed to have my . . . virginity anymore and he took it by force . . . hitting me every time I struggled . . . And the next three years progressed in a pattern of torture during the day for any little thing that he felt I did wrong and . . . rape during the night . . ." she said, absolutely sobbing now. "I finally thought that I was free when a message came saying that he was dead, but . . . since he hadn't mentioned me in the will, I carted off to the auction. I was forced to endure the perverted stares of so many drunk and cruel men as they viewed us . . . me and the other girls . . . I-I was so scared . . . even when Kaysal rescued me . . . I thought he just wanted what everyone else in the audience did . . . I'd given up on the idea of ever being free . . ." she sobbed out and then finally fell silent, her sobs the only sound that was coming from her.

Emilio nodded. "Well . . . do you know where any water is Dad?" he asked with a bit of a teasing smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:34 pm
(*snifflez* T_____T Poor Marian! *hugglez her tightly* )

Euras stopped walking, seeing her look down as she spoke. The breaking and tears put fresh pain in his heart. And when he found out his sister was raped guilt and anger assailed him and he felt that Fredrick was lucky to be dead, since otherwise, Euras would have ripped him apart piece by agonizing piece. Euras stepped forward, pulling her close and holding her to him tightly, enveloping her smaller form in his larger one. "I'm so sorry I didn't protect you..that I didn't find you sooner..but I thank the Gods you're here in my arms now..I love you, my little sister..and mother loves you more than anything..I'll bring you home and never part from you, wherever you go..I won't let you be harmed again, my heart." he murmured softly, stroking her hair and pressing a gentle kiss to her head as he held his beloved little sister close.

Arueyan's brow rose. "Just listen for it, runt." he said playfully before closing his eyes and focusing. "Just concentrate and feel for the water's presence..it's power.." he said in a soft murmur before his eyes opened and he started walking. "This way, Emi!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm
((Heeheehee . . . I'm so mean to my characters . . . twisted ))

Marian hugged her brother tightly, sobbing into his chest. The memories were painful. She wanted to forget, but was unable to . . . but . . . having her brother there . . . She shook her head. "It's alright . . . don't be sorry . . . it's in the past . . . don't beat yourself up over it . . ." she said sniffling a bit as her tears started to cease and she looked up and smiled at her brother.

Emilio grumbled. "Well sorry if I didn't learn that yet . . ." he muttered, but followed after his father.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 pm
(O-o..no..you're just evil! *cheery smile* *pats head and givez you a cookie*)

Euras kept his arms around her tightly, looking down at her with a soft, slightly sad expression. "As my sister wishes then..I hope you realize..I'm going to spoil you rotten..and introduce any man who comes near you to the sharp end of my sword." he said, asserting that he planned on being a very protective big brother.

Arueyan heard that and smiled up at Emilio. "Of course not. I haven't taught it to you yet." Although had Arueyan been in his right state of mind..he likely would have. And sure enough, they reached the edge of a beautiful, flowing lake, near enough to the waterfall that drained into it that the water would be decently clean. "There. Wonderful." he dropped his sticks down a good ten feet from the edge, a bit behind a few trees. "This will be a good spot, Emilio." he said with satisfaction, smiling up at Emilio with a content, fatherly expression that was a little odd on the ten-year old face.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:58 pm
((COOKIE!!!! ^-^))

Marian giggled. "Just not Kaysal alright? He's okay. And I owe him for rescuing me." she said, smiling up at her brother.

Emilio smiled. "If you say so Dad." he said and dropped his wood as well, making a good place for a fire. He then lit the fire and settled back against a tree to relax.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:03 am
(O-o..YOUR FACE IS A COOKIE! >_<)

Euras smiled at that. "Perhaps not Kaysal. He is my best friend after all." his expression turned thoughtful. "So what happened between you two? Has he forced you to stay here?" he asked.

Arueyan smiled as he was called 'Dad'. He'd missed that word, although in his incorrect state of mind he hadn't truly realized it. As the other lit the fire and sat down, Arueyan climbed onto Emilio's lap and settled against his son with a chuckle and a grin up at the other. "It's about time you were my pillow for a change, squirt."

Arueyan said playfully, pressing a kiss to Emilio's cheek and marveling at another reversed situation..Arueyan would take Emilio out to the forest, and have Emilio wrapped up in his arms on his lap, while he told Emilio all sorts of wonderful stories by firelight.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:00 am
((WAHHH!!! NOW I HAVE TO EAT MY FACE!!!! T-T))

Marian shook her head. "No . . . We were going to look for Mother tomorrow . . . he's really been very kind to me." she said with a smile.

Emilio smiled and hugged his father. "Just don't expect me to tell you stories, okay Dad?" he asked goodnaturedly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:54 am
(>_< B-But that would be painful! And you'd be..faceless! >_____<)

Euras considered that and smiled. "Good. Then I won't have to beat him senseless." he teased, taking Marian's hand as he led her into the castle. "Where is your room?" they needed to get some real clothes on her.

Arueyan nestled against Emilio and into the hug. "What? No stories?" he mock-sniffed. "I was looking forward to them! Mean son." he said with a playful pout.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm
((Your face is painful. XD))

Marian smiled. "Follow me." she said, leading Euras to her room and opening the door. "Isn't it beautiful . . . I was so surprised when Ma-KAYSAL! . . . when Kaysal said that it was mine." she said, mentally scolding herself for nearly calling Kaysal 'Master' again.

Emilio laughed. "Well . . . it's been a long day . . . and I'm tired . . . so can you forgive me for not telling you stories just this once Dad?" he asked, smiling at Arueyan.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff