Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"This world can say goodbye to me. Because I'm not going back. If it's a world without you. Then it is a world that is not mine." He grinned at the way she licked her lips. He wondered what she would taste...Hide shook his head furiously and pulled back in his chair.

The waiter came back and set their food before them. He poured the wine, and sprinkled the pepper. "Thank you my good man."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 am
User ImageShe observed how Hideaki watched her slowly lick her lips. Airi's full, pouty lips curved up into a seductive smile. Her eyes glinted with apparent desire as they bore into his. She laughed softly to herself as he shook his head.

Hmm, she was definitely having an affect on him.

Finally, the waiter came and set their food before them. This time Airi boldly ignored him. The waiter seemed hopeful for a wink or even a smile. She provided neither. Her gaze was fixed on Hideaki. She picked up her fork and a knife and cut into the rare steak. Blood seeped out. Airi's mouth watered. She popped the meat into her mouth and savored the tangy blood of a freshly slaughtered animal.

Airi chewed and then swallowed. She popped open the bottle of aged wine and poured herself a drink. Airi dribbled some wine into Hide's glass before sipping her own wine. She closed her eyes at the flavor. "Mhm, perfectly aged. Wonderful boquet. Try it, my love. Every day for eternity, you shall drink nothing but wine and have the sweetest of human blood."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:50 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As the steak was set before him, Hide couldn't help but forget he had ordered. He watched Airi eat with a small glint of jealousy. He wanted to be the one to feed her, not that dead animal.

He cut his steak and quickly made a meal of it. Taking the glass she offered he drank slowly then fully. "Mmhm. This is the best I have tasted." He licked his lips then smiled at her holding up his glass. "I hope it will be as good as you say."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 am
User ImageAiri chewed slowly, her smoldering eyes burning into Hideaki's. She could see the jealousy that burned there. What exactly was he thinking? She wondered. Airi ate half of her steak quickly, loving the taste of fresh, warm blood. She slowly licked her lips of the blood and smiled a bright smile over at Hideaki.

Hideaki drank slowly of the wine. Her lips curved into a smile. "I'm glad you enjoy it." She leaned in closer. "Can't I change you tonight, my love?" she pleaded. She grazed her fingertips over his arm. Her eyes burned right into his. "Please?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:42 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica squealed softly as his hands cupped her butt. She moved against him a bit as she bit harder on his ear. She slid her lips along his jaw and to his lips, where she kissed him fully. Her hands tangled into his hair.
She pulled gently at his locks before pressing him backward onto the petal filled bed.
She growled softly above him and pulled the straps off her top down a bit.
She figured, getting dressed after already having him strip her was useless. But she had bought this outfit previous to their fight and hadn't had a chance to use it.

Maybe he just preferred it simple.

||that implies something!!! that last line! ahahaaa||  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 am
[[what line? *looks around for line*]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am
Evoblack

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe groaned softly. The plane swerved and rocked. Every height seemed intensified. Ravin grit her teeth. "Anyone famous?" she echoed. Her lips curved into a thoughtful smile. She closed her eyes. Peace swept over her. She was no longer nauseous. "Oh yes."

Ravin rolled onto her back and looked up at him. His eyes were a bright, warm, and curious brown. She reached up a hand and stroked his warm cheek. "Edgar Allan Poe," she mentioned. "Genius. Pity he was slightly mad. It didn't help that he contracted rabies. But, oh, his writing. We understood each other. My favorite writer, and idol, was Emily Dickinson. She was a hermit like I was. She wrote poems in her house. She was very intelligent and very charming for someone who spent time alone."

Ravin closed her eyes. "Mhmm, I think I met Robert Frost once. I definitely met William Shakespeare while on the streets of London. Sweet man and very thoughtful. Queen Elizabeth loved him."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

||the last line of Hunters post.||
||and Demo- love sorry my post sucked>.<||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 pm
[[ohhh! lol]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:48 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:10 pm
smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica squealed softly as his hands cupped her butt. She moved against him a bit as she bit harder on his ear. She slid her lips along his jaw and to his lips, where she kissed him fully. Her hands tangled into his hair.
She pulled gently at his locks before pressing him backward onto the petal filled bed.
She growled softly above him and pulled the straps off her top down a bit.
She figured, getting dressed after already having him strip her was useless. But she had bought this outfit previous to their fight and hadn't had a chance to use it.

Maybe he just preferred it simple.

||that implies something!!! that last line! ahahaaa||

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:15 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan listened to her rave on about the famous people she had met.
Edgar, Emily, Robert, William, Elizabeth.
She could refer to them probably as acquaintinces if not friends.
It was admiring really.
And to think, at one point all of them were just normal people. Heh.
When you thought about it, who did he know that would one day be referred to by first and last name, followed by their many accomplishments?

He sighed softly. "Oh really?" He smirked as he propped himself up over her.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games