Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:52 am
Lord Hedo

hElooOOO. Yeah lol, I keep disappearing and reappearing. a lot of things were going on with me, I couldn't rp anymore. but i'm trying to come back --

pero like, when did we have a discord though? what the heckie?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:54 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's been ages~~~ ;A; To those who don't know me hi I'm Rabbit~I originally have 3 characters but am just bringing one back for now until I get the hang of things again.

How is everyone's summer going?

Hey, Rabbit! Welcome back! Not sure you remember me but I think we chatted once or twice.

Anyway, mine has been uneventful so far. But the 4th is close and the werehouse I work at is closed on that day and the next day, so you know what that means! 🍔🍷🎆  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:21 am
pablothiccasso

Hehe. I seen what you did there. wink

Thanks for coming back tho. And at the risk of sounding senile i think it was like a few months ago, but dont quote me on that. I usually don't get on dem ooc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:57 am
Lord Hedo
The_Little_Rabbit

It's been ages~~~ ;A; To those who don't know me hi I'm Rabbit~I originally have 3 characters but am just bringing one back for now until I get the hang of things again.

Hey, Rabbit! Welcome back! Not sure you remember me but I think we chatted once or twice.

Anyway, mine has been uneventful so far. But the 4th is close and the werehouse I work at is closed on that day and the next day, so you know what that means! 🍔🍷🎆

Of course I remember you~ Nice to see you again. Also ah that is lucky lol I work then but I also volunteered cause I'm hella broke. Definitley enjoy your time off though. 😎😇 What you got planned sounds great. 🎆  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:26 am
The_Little_Rabbit
Lord Hedo
The_Little_Rabbit

Of course I remember you~ Nice to see you again. Also ah that is lucky lol I work then but I also volunteered cause I'm hella broke. Definitley enjoy your time off though. 😎😇 What you got planned sounds great. 🎆

*smiles* Im glad the feeling was mutual. I commend you for the volunteer work, it's just a shame I can't invite ya to the beach now because of it. Guess I'll just have to take a shot in your name, lol. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:28 am
Lord Hedo
The_Little_Rabbit
Lord Hedo
The_Little_Rabbit

*smiles* Im glad the feeling was mutual. I commend you for the volunteer work, it's just a shame I can't invite ya to the beach now because of it. Guess I'll just have to take a shot in your name, lol. wink

Haha you can enjoy the beach for the both of us. I'm not a fan of it anyway cause I burn like a tomato and just the feeling of sand and heat and bleh. I would stick go watching from afar on a rock 😂😂😂. But in this heat the water will feel nice so have fun for me too 😂😭  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:25 pm
pablothiccasso

Well we definitely have people that missed you! And if you're looking for the Discord link (if you wanna join), you can find it in the guide and the first page of the OOC. n v n

The_Little_Rabbit

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:31 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Thank you~~

It took me all day to finish my rp layout LOL. I finally figured it out. It doesn't look to shabby if I don't say so myself sweatdrop

Did you enjoy your weekend?  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

I did!
It was my birthday weekend more or less, so we did lots of stuff!

You mentioned renewing a character - is that taken care of or do you want me to grab 'em?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 pm
Yummy Galaxxy
The_Little_Rabbit

I did!
It was my birthday weekend more or less, so we did lots of stuff!

You mentioned renewing a character - is that taken care of or do you want me to grab 'em?

She's in the pending for review. Although all I did was change her age and added a little bit more to the story since quite a time has passed haha.

Oh my gosh~ Happy belated b day biggrin . That does sound fun and hopefully you got some good food too wink  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:54 pm
Hi peoples.

Thanks for having me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:17 pm
Hello all <3

This is my first time in a RP guild. I'm not quite sure where to begin...

Matta Fakka

Wheezing Wildcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:26 am
CEOxJOE

Matta Fakka

Oh my gosh, y'all!
I'm so sorry I didn'tj say hi sooner! crying

Welcome to LO, though! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
I'll send out a little welcome post shortly to help you on that, Mata! And I love your avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:21 pm
Yummy Galaxxy
CEOxJOE

Matta Fakka

Oh my gosh, y'all!
I'm so sorry I didn'tj say hi sooner! crying

Welcome to LO, though! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
I'll send out a little welcome post shortly to help you on that, Mata! And I love your avatar.

Thank you. And it's ok.

Still making my rpc xd.  

CEOxJOE

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:13 am
Asuka Kannazuki IV

Love Doctur

The Princess of LaLa Land

its taako time

Summer16608

Anatsu_Tenshi

Noxtorious

Calcifer Hyung

ow my groin

Kasan0da

shinesnowillusion

Ness34

Fuarie

henlo

Black Fire Lord

Harriet_Houdini

cangelkitty

Goosie Goo

springIocked

Runic Spring

TODOROKl

pumpkinskittlez

Fairy Jar

Eclairl

GoldenBeloved

The great pink bunny

konaustin

Jayda Ookami

. !![ . Le Spaz . ]!! .

Char-pun

F-XylilShrink

Esp3on

Idalona

Matta Fakka

Hello and welcome to Love's Orchard!

I wanted to start off by handing out a very warm welcome to
the new members of our Guild! We're so very glad to have you and excited
that you've accepted our invitation into our leisure slice-of-life roleplay! Please
take your time to look around (we won't be offended if you decide this isn't for
you and want to take off), but we want to make your stay as enjoyable as
possible! So please, if you need anything at all from myself or my crew
(i.e. questions about the guild, help for profile guidelines, etc) please don't be
afraid to ask us! We'll be more than happy to help, after all that's what we're
here for! yum_puddi

For now, I'll go ahead and provide some useful/special links to get you started.

Guide: [Click Here!]
Rules: [Click Here!]

Discord Chat: [Click Here!]

So welcome, welcome to Soleil City!

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games