Hello, Me be Darkness_riser1235
FINALLY!!!! I'M IN MY FIRST GUILD EVER
*holds up L plushie*
I would like to thank the leader of this guild
and everyone else in the best guild in the world
thank you
blaugh mrgreen lol smile 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 am
Heya, I'm new to the guild and I'm obviously totally obssessed with L. I love how he moves, talks, eats, sounds and so on.I have: An L wallet, 2 L necklaces, a deathnote notebook, an L pillow, L plush toy, twoL posters, and L bag, 3 L keyrings, and obviously, the whole series on DVD, the manga and the movies. Hajimemashite! Thanks for your time!  

NatsusGirl

R i n a r i L e e

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Hello! ^^ My name is Honda, and I love Death Note in general as well as L. I just got accepted to this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 pm
Hi, my name is Katie, AKA Chibibishigirl, and I am very obsessed with L (obviously, or I wouldn't be here would I?). Sometimes, my friend and I imitate him at school and really piss off the 'popular' peoples. rofl This is my first guild so I'm like all excited and what-not!
L IS AWESOME!!!! (just in case you didn't already know)

=^o^=  

ShySlasher

Its Dark In The Matinee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm
'ello biggrin
Like our beloved L I go by many names some of which are Vance,Matinee and Dark but you could call me Vera and I would mind wink Quoting Torchwood FTW
I've taken a bit of a break from Death Note
after L diedI currently own the first 8 manga and plan to get more once I get some money razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm
Hello, sorry it took me so long to post this but I do alot of things, and I've had my time pretty much occupied whenever I've been online. So, here is my introduction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Tobidama

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Hello. I'm Hana-chan 522.... you can call me Hana, Hana-chan, Hana-san, Hannah, Rose, RoseQuartz, RQ... I honestly don't care. I've finished the DN manga and watched some of the anime, and I fangirl L extensively.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Hey im sebbie ^-^;; nice to meet everyone, I love L ha hes so amazing. Wish i could be like him =/ ha. I want his hair xD  

sebbiexx

Asuna6573

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 pm
*waves nervously* Um, well... Hi there! I'm Asuna, but you can call me that, Silvaria, Melodia, or Pink. (Weird story with that one...)

Anyway, I'm a L fangirl (Shocking, eh?), but I love the Death Note series in general. Except Kira... He crossed the invisible-but-palpable line in the sand.

Currently, no Death Note merch except for a few notebooks where I doodled L's symbol. Hoping to change that, but who knows, right? *smiles* Hoping to have fun here, and not be utterly ashamed of acting like a fangirl somewhere!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 am
Hey-

I'm Ailia ( Uh-LIE-la) and this is the first guild I applied to join. Death Note is my second favorite anime/manga, and L is my second favorite bishie. I'm described as fun, hyper, cool, sweet, LOUD, and, above all, friendly to everyone that I don't hate. twisted That's all for now!  

Ailia Sparrowhawk

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Koriya-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Koriya-chan, but you can call me Alena! :3

I love Death Note and L && actually L is one of my most fave anime characters biggrin The first time I saw L, I was immediatly a fan, he's waaaaay smarter than Kira

I love making friends and feel free to send me a friend request!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 am
sebbiexx
Hey im sebbie ^-^;; nice to meet everyone, I love L ha hes so amazing. Wish i could be like him =/ ha. I want his hair xD

Ha. Who doesn't? xD
Hi hello everyone who craves L's smarts, humor and bo- I mean.. Pft. There's no use in lying. :b His BODY. xD

One random fact: I sit like L. xD
Lewliet. <3

AH. I wish I had an L plushie! I would hug it all day and night and even bring it to school even if they tease me. D;
I'll even put cakes in his mouth and buy teacups! God, please give me one! D;  

F a i n d y

xBocchan

5,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 pm
I'm BB.
I am a DN fan, like the rest of you.
I have been a fan for 3-4 years.
Maybe I can meet some new victims..
I mean people that become an acquiantance or friend to me.
= w =

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:36 pm
umm... ya trying to channel out the last, kinda scary comment...ANYWAYS!! hi! my name is Rain but my friends at school call me Ryuzaki!! :3 because i always cosplay him... X3 i have an L necklace, an upside-down cross necklace that reads deathnote, i have a deathnote, an L poster and the L: change the world movie! i never watched it yet though... just bought it today!

i'm kinda poor soo... i don't own that much cool stuff... *tear drop* i lost my L plushie... (sobs)  

Sebasuchaann

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces