Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Men's clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Business & Pleasure
〖#〗 Hardwood: beach-a-palooza
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Boy's clothes (5 years old)
<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

'Ah, it is her!' Aiden thought with satisfaction, his large lumbering form unbudged as Adam tried to pull him a different way- towards the hunted house. "I'm good, even better to be seeing you here. Small world." He hooted over the crowd, free hand cupped beside his mouth. His camera dangled around his neck and came to a rest against his diaphragm. "He's a little fatty now and days. Last time you saw him he was a little lanky mouse just starting his potty training." He snickered, and nudged the boy forward. "Say hi, snack pack. Do you remember Marielle?" Adam stumbled in the direction he was shepherded, throwing his hands out for balance while squeaking his displeasure. Scowling and fixing his beanie, Adam looked from his father and up to the vaguely familiar lady. "Hi..." He greeted, and backed up behind the other adult.

Aiden chuckled, shrugging as Adam played shy. That wasn't much like him. "What brings you down to tiny town? I didn't think this was your kind of scene!" The aspiring journalist asked as his hands came to rest on his waist. This wasn't a place for someone her age, not nearly enough night clubs and party scenes to keep things interesting. Hell, at her age he couldn't be pulled out of the city, especially not to a small villiage on an island. If it wasn't for basketball, he'd probably be a deadbeat somewhere. Or perhaps, being an island boy had taught him some humility afterall.

OOC:

Fashionable Insomniac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:18 am
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Woah! Way to drop a bombshell, complete stranger! Carmen blinked back at the brunette, suddenly trying to remember if she'd gotten his name. It wasn't exactly suspicious (yes it was), just surprising. "You have amnesia? That must be scary." She frowned lightly, folding her jacket and stuffing it into her bag behind her shoes. She noticed he looked hesitant. Why? "Well! Time to make some new memories!" She chimed with a beaming smile. Taking one of his hands and making sure he wouldn't drop the kitten, she dragged him a little faster. They were wasting day light!

Carmen jumped up and down when the ferry docked, waiting for them to begin letting people off. "This is so wicked awesome. I want a caramel apple soooo bad!" She rambled, making sure Patrick was following as she paid the price of entrance and scrambled to join the crowd. "Do you want to ride the roller coaster with me?" She asked, reaching back to take his hand. He was stuck with her now, wahaha! This was so much better than coming alone, she was so damn new here she barely knew anyone. Oh! Oh goodness! She hoped she saw her brother here! She got so distracted that she forgot to look for him, it was the whole reason she was in this speck-on-the-map town. Better keep an eye out for him!

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Shoping & Fun
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Sweater ||| Shopping ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Mom: How's dad doing? I text him & didn't get a reply.

Genkawolf

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I've only recovered day 0 to year 10 so far. Yes, it scary in so many ways" Patrick responded. He didn't go into details of those many ways because it wasn't necessary requested. "Hopefully they aren't the bad kind of new memories" he thought after seeing Carmen's beaming smile. Would help to increase the number of people he can be around at one time without feeling too queasy. He listens to her rambling as he continues to follow her while carrying Hiro with one arm. "What is a roller-coaster?" he asked and he was serious. Didn't resist in his hand being taken before the ferry and after getting on it.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach-A-Palooza.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:nervous and trying to stay calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Adventurous / In Awe } ||

Company
|| { "I'm Mr. Lonely~" } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||
|| { Currently has enough tickets for 2 Roller Coaster rides. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { Had to go searching for this. Didn't know where it was. sweatdrop } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

While traversing throughout the city, Ku had heard of this place. It was highly labelled to be a frequent dating spot, but that's not why he arrived. He came here for the rides, of course! Well, not all of them. Just the ones that get his heart beating, which is usually the really long, really tall roller coasters. He knows he shouldn't go too much, though, so he limited himself to 2 tries. Either way, standing in the line, walking right up to it and sitting down was something he was picturing. Watching the cars go as it continuously sends people off to enjoy its excitement. The sound of people screaming out in fear, excitement and amusement stimulating the comfort of his eardrums. Just picturing that made him have a slight shiver, but he thinks actually being in that predicament would send his heart racing even more than it already was. From just searching around a bit, he saw the entrance to the tallest one in the park and already his heart was starting to race, and it kept on building the closer he got to it. 'I wonder how it'll look up close,' he kept thinking the closer he got, and he meant actually sitting in the cart and going on the ride, not just standing underneath it. With his newfound excitement constantly on the rise, he marched straight for the back of the line, which didn't seem all that busy.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer grunted a bit as she wiped at her eyes. Ugh, it was so early in the morning, but dammit, she had some awesome plans for today! How come nobody had told her that this town had an amusement park! A freaking amusement park! Grinning as she stepped onto the ferry to the island, she leaned against the railing, her sapphire blue eyes watching the rippling water. When the boat landed at the dock, she grinned even more as she could see the roller coasters in the distance. Giggling happily, she ran towards the amusement park, she practically threw her debit card at the person standing at the kiosk. Wrapping the wrist band around her wrist, she then looked around. Staring at the roller coasters, her heart beat faster with anticipation as she couldn't wait to try them all out. Quickly going over to the nearest line, she smiled as she noticed the lines weren't very long either. As the woman stood in line, she tilted her head a little bit as she noticed the grey hair of the male standing in front of her. The woman was super tempted to touch his hair, but knew that would be very inappropriate. Though just talking to him wouldn't be inappropriate. The tan skinned young woman then tapped the man's shoulder. "Hey there! Been here often?" She asked him curiously, hoping that the male wasn't the sort that would get pissy for her talking to him. She has experienced that way too much and it was always a bit of a downer.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing what
                                                                        x ooc chat
xXDestructive_MindXx

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||

Housing Complex

Mood
|| { Ecstatic / Calming Down } ||

Company
|| { Tanned Female Brunette } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?

|| { OOC } ||

User Image

User Image

As ecstatic as he was, Ku couldn't just ignore his surroundings. So, when he felt the tap on his shoulder, he instantly turned around, his face contorting from extremely ecstatic to questionable curiosity. To find that the perpetrator was a tanned female brunette that was a couple inches shorter than him. Her curiosity seemed to be at the same level as his, and was directed at him, and his; her. He turned around to face her, but kept a good grasp of the line as it moved. "Hello," he replied, to her first sentence, at least. Her next came rather quickly. "No, actually. It's my first time here. How about you?" he returned her question, making small talk while the line progressed.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer looked at the grey haired male in front of her, her head tilted to the side a little bit as she waited for him to respond. Seeing him calm when responding was a relief, though, she probably wouldn't have been surprised if he had been a little weirded out too. Summer sometimes forgot that people weren't as social as her and it sometimes creeped strangers out if she just flounced up to them in public and greeted them. Being in the bar was a different story, but it had been a while since she has even stepped foot in a bar. Not after what happened. Oh! The man was speaking again. Her sapphire blue eyes looked into his grey ones and she gave a small smile. "This is my first time here as well, actually this is my second day in this city, but after hearing there was an amusement park I just couldn't stay away!" She chuckled. "I'm Summer by the way." She said.

x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing what
                                                                        x ooc chat
xXDestructive_MindXx

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info

Housing Complex

Mood
|| { Little less ecstatic. } ||

Company
|| { Summer } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?

|| { OOC } ||

User Image

User Image

Ku's looked back into the eyes of the tanned, brunette female stranger with his quartz-colored irises. 'That is quite the tint of sapphire, there.' he thought. Never had he seen such a striking hue of blue in a person's eyes before. Well, his wasn't no better, but still! Ah, wait! She's continuing the conversation! Ku swiftly focused back onto the words forming and emitting from her lips. First time at the park too, eh? He was about to speak out but refrained, since she continued to add on. "Second day? Guess we can both be newbies here, then. It's my first day in the city," he stated, a friendly grin playing on his face. He couldn't help but chuckle along with her as she stated she couldn't help but visit the park. "That's just like me. Can't sit still when these are around," he stated while gesturing towards the roller coaster behind him. "It's almost like some unknown force is pulling me to them," he continued. He turned to her and gave her a friendly smile, bushing some of his silver bangs out of his face. "Kurai. Nice to meet you, Summer." he exclaimed.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Once again, the woman looked at the grey haired man in front of her. "Huh. Quite interesting that we're both new to the city." Though it wasn't really that interesting, new people moved into new towns all the time. It was just kind of cool that the both of them happened to be at the amusement park at the same time. Looking up, she grinned a bit as she saw the line was getting even shorter. Looking at the male again, she nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I know the feeling. I love doing things like this. As a kid I was always getting in trouble for breaking into abandoned buildings." She chuckled a little, Okay, maybe that wasn't the best thing to admit, but who really cared about that anymore. "It's nice to meet you too. Oh! Look! It's our turn." She said excitedly, her heart was pounding already.

x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing what
                                                                        x ooc chat
xXDestructive_MindXx

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 am
User ImageUser Image

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info

Housing Complex

Mood
|| { Giddy / Ecstatic } ||

Company
|| { Summer } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?

|| { May I ask, what's the current time where you are? } ||

User Image

User Image

Ku nodded in agreement to her statement. It's not every day that such an occurrence occurs, so it was indeed quite an interesting development. HI smiling started brimming as she shared his sentiment about heart-racing activities, such as the coaster and was quite intrigued by her child antic. He, himself, hadn't had one of those experiences, so it was quite nice hearing about them and imagining himself doing just that. Was almost as if he were the one in that predicament with his imagination and all. With the pictures still fresh in his head, he chuckled as well. "Sound like fun, such a thing," he exclaimed.

To her statement, Ku turned around swiftly to notice she was right. The line had gotten incredibly shorter, up to the point where he would be the next in line to sit in a cart. With his smile growing evermore, he looked out onto the track as a cart zoomed on in with its previous passengers in tow. It took all he had to stop himself from hopping on the spot in glee.
                                                          'You're not a child anymore, don't do that.' He always thought this to himself to prevent such behavior, and it always seemed to work. He turned back to his new acquaintance and gestured out to the cart as the gate swung open and the previous passengers scurried out noisily. "Shall we?" he asked, trying to contain the exploding excitement he held within.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer looked at the male standing in front of her and chuckled softly before her eyes brightened as she saw that they were next in line to get on the coaster. She was squirming in place, she was so excited! Looking at Ku, she gave a happy grin. "Hell yeah!" She said excitedly, bouncing a bit. "Looks like there's two spots at the front!" She said, growing even more excited. Sitting up front was always the best! "You want to sit up front with me?" She asked him, it would be cool if he sat with her, this could be a good chance to make a new friend, but ultimately it was his choice. The raven haired young woman smiled at Ku again before she headed over to the first car and climbed in, squirming with excitement. Her heart was pounding in her chest, she was so excited!

x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing what
                                                                        x ooc chat
xXDestructive_MindXx

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info

Housing Complex

Mood
|| { Giddy / Ecstatic } ||

Company
|| { Summer } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?

|| { OOC } ||

User Image

User Image

Ku grinned as Summer's eyes began to brighten. She was showing her excitement without a care, something Ku wasn't doing. He wanted to, but he though that, if he did show off his excitement, she would find him... weird. Yet. there she was, doing exactly what he wanted, and she looked as natural as can be, a normal person in the crowd. He resolved to just be himself; his giddy, ecstatic, energy-filled self. He looked off at the cart. Sure enough, there were 2 spots there... looking so tempting. Oh, how he loved to plop himself at the front to experience all the action before the rest of the guests, free from the stray heads that were sure to be all up in his face. A shiver ran up his spine as he thought about it some more. The first drop, the twists and turns, the loops. Oh! How Ecstatic!! He snapped back to reality as she offered the seat beside hers. A smile appeared on his face as she got into her seat comfortably. He slipped in beside her, looking at her with his quartz-coloured eyes; a small smile plastered on his face. "I'll take you up on that offer," he uttered, fastening himself in. Now buckled in, he watched as other people clambered into the other cars and watched there expressions. All were quite happy or excited about this, judging from their expressions. He then turned towards Summer and leaned forwards a little bit, getting all her features into view. "Nervous?" he asked her.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items