Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:48 pm
Okay kids, this is where it gets complicated.

So, I'm moving back home tomorrow after my last final (hallelujah I'm almost done with my first year of college!). This means that I'm probably not gonna be on much during the weekend, cause, well, I need to put stuff where it goes. Also, my Grandma and Grandpa are coming to help, which means visiting with them. Oh, and it's Mother's Day on Sunday, so Sirius and I are probably gonna be doing stuff for our mom and grandma on Sunday.

THEN, on Monday, I'm gonna be going to my aunt's house for a few weeks. Get to play with my little cousins and their new puppy! I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I will be back at least by May 31st, since I volunteered to work an event at my high school. Course, I may be home that day, but I won't be on much, since I'll be at my high school all day, and, well, I'm a social being who sort of did a lot of things and may have been overly involved and may not have seen certain people in a very long time. The event's like all day. I'll definitely be back by June.

Anyways, if you need me, shoot me a PM. If anything's urgent, well, the crew all have my cell phone and Skype information. I'm one of those people who can't go anywhere without their phone. It's really bad actually. Anyways, I'll hopefully be getting at least some posts saved on my phone for my professors to put up. I might not get my students in, but I'll try my hardest to get my professors. Sadly, it means I may not respond to questions or give as many points as I usually do. However, when June comes, I will have nothing to do while my mom and Sirius are at school, so I may tally them then.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 am
Okay, my internet continues to derp, even though I thought it was okay. My internet is unstable, and I have no idea when I'm gonna go online fully and catch up on the posts and have fun with y'all.

This might continue for a while. >.< I have no idea when the router is gonna get fixed. So it might take a while. D:  

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:43 pm
Hello...I may be unable to log in for some time.

I'm going to a hospital.

I'll try to get back as soon as possible, I just need mental stability right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 pm
So, I got in trouble with my mom, so I won't be on very often for about a week.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:17 pm
Hello! I'm sorry for my extended absence, but my computer has recently broken leaving me with no modem in which to notify any one.
I've just now gotten a new one, and plan on figuring everything out about where I left off and such as soon as I can.

-Scurd  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:25 am
Hi!

So I wanted to give a heads up about what's happening. My boyfriend and I just moved into our first apartment together. I'm volunteering hours at work to help pay bills. So I am trying to post, but if I don't get there, I'm really really sorry. In fact I'm giving this heads up while at work.

Edit : here in two to three weeks, my fiance and I are going to Kansas to visit his grandmother who has been having strokes.. unofficial dates will be between the 18 and 25. May be before or after that though..  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:14 pm
I just got accepted to a graduate program and I need to figure out all of the deets (It was kind of sudden). I will be gone from here til probably the end of August. Eva will be back, but this is a huge opportunity for me and I need to devote all the time I can to it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:08 pm
My parents came up with this idea that cutting off wifi for the summer would be a good thing for the family. So I've been offline for the last week or two? It's been a long time... I'm probably going to visit the library once a week to get posts going but I'll probably be unable to do anything for a good few more days.

(Taking this post in a more of a funny thing, and lots or irony. My mobile data just reseted so letss seee lets seee.)  

500 Days of Summer

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:19 pm
Alright, just as a heads up, I am posting my professor tomorrow(and any other for that matter) this is because I'm trying to fix my computer which was destroyed by my brother. It's acting up again and I'm running a lot of diagnostics and such to try an restore my laptop from the dead lol. So yeah, professor is being posted tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:09 pm
So, um, I had toe surgery. And I have a concert tomorrow. And finals coming up.

I'm gonna sound like a total wimp but I might be off in space this weekend, at least in regards to posting in my classes.

So.... I'll be back when I'm back and I'll try to post when I can.

EDIT-

Also, remembered I'm going camping this weekend, so I'll be off Saturday.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:09 pm
Heads up twerps. I'm going to be gone from June 13th-July 1st. I may be able to get on a couple times between June 24thish and July 1st but its not guaranteed and it won't be like my normal onlineagedom. o3o So see you in a couple weeks suckas (I am totally going on 2 vacations in a row somehow and idk how that happened really but whatevs)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:48 am
Wanted to let you know I may not be able to post for a few days and finish my character. I had to put my baby kitten to sleep yesterday and I am quite depressed.  

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 pm
Since yesterday I've been unwell. Usually this doesn't stop me from posting but I passed out today. As such I will probably be off and on for a while until I am better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:59 pm
Sorry I haven't been on lately

So the few weeks has been chaos from my babies being horrible, to house inspection right to my house been broken into.

Myself i only just got out of hospital to.

I may have to miss a bit for awhile.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:33 pm
@_@ Going to be taking an extended hiatus for ~1-2 weeks, a bit of stuff going on at the moment that needs to get ironed out, and also work.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games