Welcome to Gaia! ::

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Back to Guilds

Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
new members post here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaruGetchu

Clean Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:04 am
Amyroth
serenanani
こんにちは!私たちはserenananiです。日本語がじぶんでべんきょうします!感じはほんとに難し、しかし日本にいきたいよ!よろしく! heart

Hello hello! My name is serenanani. I self-study Japanese. Kanji is really hard for me, but I really want to go to Japan! yoroshiku!

The Kanji you used for Kanji is actually kanji. (Thoughts/feelings.)

Ah! You're right! You see? I have much to learn in the world of kanji.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 pm
Er, hello. I'm mainly joining this guild because I want to learn to read/speak Japanese. This is for three reasons:
Manga
Anime
I like making new languages  

That man 0ver there

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100

Elephantax

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 pm
Well I guess I qualify as new. :3
Hello there!
I should probably say why I'm joining.
Well I have been enthralled with Japanese culture ever since 2nd grade and vowed that I would learn Japanese and visit Japan someday, hopefully even live there.
I'm currently learning Japanese. The only other languages I've learned have been Chinese, Spanish, and a tad bit of French.
Japanese is on my current to do list right now and this guild is perfect for my needs and wants to express my love for Japan!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 pm
Hey, I'm new! I'm joining so I can have someone to chat with as I begin to learn japanese. I only know some hiragana and the kanji for "watashi", and that's about it...  

buggsie blue

Reno the Turklet

Liberal Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:28 pm
Hey all! I'd post my intro in Japanese, but at work I don't have any IME's installed. Anyway, I've been teaching myself Japanese since I was about 11 and I am now taking it in college, and I'm getting ready to start Chinese in the fall, so. Anyway, I'm hoping I can meet new people and help others learn, as well as learn myself. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:28 pm
Hello I am a new member c:
Lolita and wanting to learn Japanese to go do art there or teach abroad and study abroad.
I guess I love jap me = n = well because in middle and elementary I went to a white and Asian populated schools and yeah o3o
Well I cant wait to do feebies contest here and learn new things  

llllCAKESllll

Sweet Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

kblack_berry13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm
Hi there smile Anime was the first thing that brought me close to the Japanese culture and language (and food!!). During middle school I was obsessed with different animes and wanting to learn the language. Once I started high school, I became very busy keeping up with school work, school clubs and work. Now, I want to come back and catch up in all the stuff that I been missing. This is the first guild I join upon my return. I hope to have fun like I did back in the day, just thinking about it brings back all the good memories I had....On the side note I also enjoy watching Korean dramas :3 so if you guys can recommend any good animes/kdarams I'm open to suggestions. Thank you!! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:19 pm
こんにちはみなさん!
Hi everyone! I've been studying Japanese for quite a while, but I'm really happy to join this guild. 3nodding

ciemie

Gracious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Sharoque

Lonely Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:13 pm
I just joined today, I want learn (more) japanese and know (more) about the culture. I'm writing a light novel where the story takes place in Kyoto, University of Kyoto and Aokigahara, I still lack in information as how to go to the University from the train station using the bus in Kyoto and how much time for example. Words with double or more meanings in japanese used in wrong sentences that make funny misunderstandings and things like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:02 am
Hiya! heart heart Please take care of me. xd  

OhMandi

Interesting Dabbler

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sweet_tooth214

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 am
Hello :3
I joined to refresh on some I learned back in high school sweatdrop
and of course to learn more of the culture  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:02 am
Ohayooooooou~ heart Well, I don't know if my spelling was right sweatdrop but anyway I joined this guild to know more about Japan, like its culture, language, and stuffs. blaugh I REALLY LIKE JAPAN! heart whee I self-studied few years ago with a book I bought at a bookstore but I kinda forgot it now. sweatdrop Well, that's it. xd The name's Mandi whee please take care of me! whee Arigato gosaimasuuu~ 4laugh  

OhMandi

Interesting Dabbler

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

swbry

Shy Blob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:23 am
Hello >-<''
I'm a total beginner in Japanese owo)//
I guess I came across the Japanese culture under the influence of anime~
I was (and you could say I still am) obsessed anime, and I wanted to learn the language.
(Who likes having to search for a video with subtitles anyway?)
Of course, I wish to one day visit Japan and I think it'll be more enjoyable if I could read and understand what people and things are saying,
along with giving respect by learning the culture (so I don't do anything embarrassing Q~Q).
^-^ Thank you~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 pm

ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ 皆さんこんにちは〜うちの名前はジェマです。
愛知県にある名古屋市に9年間住んでいました。日本の中学校、高校、大学に通っていました。今はアメリカに移住したんだけど、日本語を忘れたくありません。

宜しく! ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

GiiGiiii

DeletedAccount77777777777

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:34 pm
Hi!! So I'm joining this guild cause I love to learn new languages, and when I started watching anime I decided it would be a waste not to learn such a pretty language. I know hiragana, katakna, How to make basic sentences, ask questions, etc, but I haven't had much free time lately so I only know 2 or 3 kanji. I fiured I'd join this guild to be able to learn more through seeing it spoken (typed) in and through online convos of my own. That's pretty much all there is to be said. cat_biggrin  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff