Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:05 am
((Ta da! New character!))

Gaianame: KMart88
Character name: Aldem Mile
Race: Human
Alliance: Humans
Bio: Ever since the human-dragon war began, Aldem heard amazing stories of heroism from both sides. However, he knew that he wasn't cut out for the army, but wanted to make a name for himself among the people. So, he started traveling the countryside, telling fake stories of his own heroism to people for their amusement (and a little cash if they were willing to give). However, the army doesn't really like his fake accounts of battles with dragons, and sometimes try to arrest him. But he manages to escape one way or another.
Apperance:
User Image
Weapons: Just a small pistol he carries with him. He's never had to use it, but just in case.
Other: Does not consider himself a con man. He tells stories and does not ask for money or attempt to sell faulty products. He lives under the code of: "If I can't be a hero, I'll make myself one."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm
((the only thing i have to add is Welcome!!! blaugh ))

"dont worry if a spark flys out of wack i believe theres someone in the shadows that can stop is isn't that right Gold" he said without even turning from his work.

"aww you caught me. so you boys tinkering with your toys" she said walking forward out of the shadows.

((did not mean that to rhyme but whatever it works lol))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm
((Yay having enough time to post in a bunch of RPs.))

Derick had to start thinking about what he was going to say. He had so many reasons why humans were being underestimated, but some were still secret even to some of the leaders in the army. "I understand that one of them won't fall as easy, their leader." Derick would know, he and Marstren still had sibling fights, and Marstren was still able to hold his own.

Marstren ran his left hand over the two names in front of him. He still remembered the last thing they told him. "Just promise, you won't hate them all." His mother had told him before she was taken to under go the surgery he would later that month. "Don't worry, I'll be back" That was what his dad left him with, but that never happened. The next day was the day he was taken to the operating table. Then came the day that Scorch had saved him from the labs. Marstren turned away just as the rain started coming down heavy. After a few steps he was shielded by scorch's wing. "I promise, mom." Marstren whispered muffled by the sound of rain hitting scorch's wing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm
"Still, stray electricity makes me nervous. I'd rather not take the risk of having all my systems messed up. Who knows what could happen then." Kummar said, not all too surprised by Gold's apperance. "The only thing more fun than tinkering with weapons is using it against the humans." he told Gold. The creation was just a small enjoyment, while the results were were the real fun was at.
"If you're talking about that one human with the fire dragon, he's only still alive because of his dragon traitor. Without that fire dragon, he would be nothing." Kummar told the grunt. Of course, he was leaving out the part that Marstren had some abilities of dragons in him, and would be eventually become one of them. But that was confidential information that was not to be discussed outside of the Emperor's palace, and most certainly now with grunts.

"Ugh, I hate the rain." Aldem said as he pushed his boxed up cart along the sidewalk. Inside the cart were all the little props and a few other things that he had planned to use for his little show today. Unfortunately, the rain cancelled that plan. Nobody would be interested in listening to his stories if they had to stay in the rain.
Also, Aldem had nowhere to stay. Now that he wasn't telling stories out on the streets, he was busy looking for some motel or inn he could stay for the night. He still had enough earnings from his last performance to last him a few nights, but telling stories was the only way he ever made a little money. So not performing today was going to cost him in the long run.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 pm
((sorry for the wierd wording i am watching Pride and Prejudice))

"this is true but i see no enjoinment if one does not toy with such rich blood within their fleshy exterior" Gold said walking forward towards them slowly with an entising, seductive yet threatening air about her.

Bronze chuckled broadly before turning from his weapon. "so Gold why have you 'graced' us with your presence if not to torment us" he asked with a caniving smirk.

Blue had grew bored of the dark pungent dungeons they called hope and rose. He went outside as the rain danced over his scales makeing them glisten.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 pm
Derick knew Scorch had a role in Marstren's survival, but he wasn't the only reason. Derick knew that his brother could mimic Dragon abilities. "I suppose your right." Derick said keeping in role. "Well now, more elite troops? Something big must be going on to have so many arriving?" Derick asked taking some quick examinations of Gold. He needed to be extra careful about not tipping off that he was a spy. Kummar he figured he could possibly handle, but with the other two he would be lucky to escape.

Joshua had taken some time to practice flight on Earth. He wasn't going all out in the rain though, and was disappointed that he had to hold back. Though that wasn't going to stop him from causing some havoc. Let's see, there are the troops training, the hangar, or that one! Joshua thought speeding up slightly. He tilted so his wings were vertically oriented before passing inches from Blue's face.

Marstren was looking for something to keep his mind occupied for awhile. He needed to get back to Central and get some troops ready for an assault on one of the work camps. They needed more people to get Sky city back in the air. Then they would have a possibility to try and take Control Pillar Alpha. "First things first, we need some entertainment. Marstren said looking up and rounding the corner to see Aldem off in the distance. There was some need for his arrest and Marstren had only seen photos of him more than he wanted. "Well now, let's see where he is going?" Marstren said interested in possibly hearing one of the stories the man was so wanted for.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:49 pm
Though Kummar found nothing wrong with the grunt dragon being there, he was tempted to send him off since he seemed to be a little to curious for his own good. Not that Kummar was any different, but a grunt would have even less clearence to know anything that was going on than a soldier. All it took was one grunt to hear a little too much and then go off spreading the word to his little friends, which could cause a bit of a mess. It was a shame that not everyone could follow their orders as well as Kummar did.

As Aldem turned a corner and was coming down a street, he was greeted by the unwelcome sight of a soldier coming towards him. And to make things worse, it was a dragon tamer, with fire dragon right at his side. "This is just not my day." he said to himself as he started thinking of ways to escape both the soldier and his dragon.
Instead of running though, Aldem decided to just act natural and hope the man wasn't here for his arrest. "Hello sir! What can I do for you and your fine firery friend today?" he asked, putting a smile on his face and acting out his part of "innocent".  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 pm
Blue had nearly sunk his teeth into Joshua when he swooped in front of him. "well well the rain just got a whole lot more interesting. Shall we" he growled happily as he turned to face Joshua.

Purple's eyes narrowed "now who is that... who ever they are their a spy... but i cant leave i have to help Black get over his mental state..." she said pulling her mind back to focusing completely on Black.

Bronze finished his weapon and smirked "finally done" he said before connecting it into his arm. It the disappeared as his normal arm returned.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm
((Ah ha! I just got a random idea for another character I want to use.))

Gaianame: KMart88
Character name: Rahu
Race: Water Dragon
Alliance: Human
Bio: Rahu was a simple grunt dragon in the mighty dragon army, but was abducted seven years ago by dragons that saw him as the perfect canidate for an experiment. It was a group of metal dragons that, with permission from the Emperor, sought to improve other dragons by adding their own techology and metal body parts to other dragons. Rahu was to be the first test subject.
And so Rahu endured seven long years of pain and torture at the hands of the metal dragons that tried to change him. In the end, the right side of Rahu's face was now all machine, as well as his right arm. An antenna about a foot long protrudes from the left side of his forhead, and his entire right arm is replaced with a mechanical one. In addition, there are a few mechanical components inside his body as well.
Unfortunately, for both Rahu and the metal dragons, the experiment was considered a failure by the Emperor because it was beginning to get too costly to even do what had been already done on Rahu. However, Rahu was not released back into the public because the Emperor did not want word of this failed experiment getting out, incase it was not viewed well, so Rahu was caged up in a science lab on Earth to keep the secret safe.
But the war with the humans caused security in the building to diminish, and Rahu was finally able to escape, fleeing the torture house and flying off to an unknown destination.
Apperance: Rahu (Much smaller than most regular dragons in the army)
Weapons: None, he was not given any to make sure he it was safe to work around him while the experiment was taking place.
Other: Rahu was once as normal as any other dragon before the experiment. However, the amount of tests done on him in addition with the changes to his body, have practically scrambled his brain and he is now considered a little insane. He talks strangely and has a fear of other dragons now, mainly those in service of the Emperor.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:48 pm
((Double post, I know. But I'm just trying to keep things moving.))

"Hopefully this lock-down will end soon enough for you to be able to actually use that weapon." Kummar said as he began impatiently pacing back and forth. This lock-down seemed to be lasting longer that it should, which was a warning side to Kummar. "We should be out of here by now. No single human could cause a setback this long, and a group of humans would have been easily noticed. Do you think we'd be able to get to the control room and find out what's going on?" he asked the other two dragons, ignoring the grunt metal dragon who was still hanging around.

Above the buildings of the human city, a small water dragon was flying closer and closer to the buildings. He wasn't one of the human's dragons, since there was no one watching him to make sure he stayed out of trouble, and the multiple loops and twists he did in the air meant he wasn't on an attack run for the dragons.
"Whoo hoo! It's so much fun to be free in the air again." Rahu said to himself, doing a few more loops in the air before looking for a place to land among the human buildings. There looked to be a fairly flat spot on top of the hospital, probably for landing human helicopters, so Rahu went for that.
The landing was not as smooth as would have been expected of a dragon. As he came within a foot of having his feet touch the concrete, Rahu suddenly tumbled forward and rolled across the top until he was stopped by slamming into the high wall.
For a moment, he just lied there, unmoving. Then, as quickly as he had fumbled the landing, Rahu was back on his feet, standing proudly and with a goofy smile on his face. "Another perfect landing, thanks to yours truly." he said, bowing to an invisible crowd and applause he was imagining. "Now, let's see what the humans are up to." he said to himself as he looked over the side of the building on down.

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm
((I'm trying to not fail my classes, so I might not be on much till school lets out.))

Derick couldn't help but take secret pride of his work. His sabotage targets typically didn't affect operations for very long, but it was minutes, sometime hours, that the Dragon Tamers could use. "You're asking the wrong two. You're all locked out, but grunts like me can go through that room freely. Though obviously you don't consort with us, so I'll be on my way." Derick said dropping down from the tunnel. He quickly scurried across the floor, keeping his body low to the ground in a submissive posture, and over to another tunnel entrance in the wall.

Joshua went into a tight circle around Blue, staying out of reach of tooth and talon. "I propose a race, sub space and back again." Suicide to all other species. "Or maybe, a race above the clouds. Four times around the edge of the storm." Joshua said starting to barrel roll as he circled. Either way, he wanted to push his flying speed to its very limits. Though, that was counting on his race proposal to be accepted.

Marstren put on a smile wondering what made Aldem so confident. "I take it you know I'm part of the Dragon Tamers. Well my men keep complaining about you. Say you stretch the truth too far and warp young minds." Marstren said in the most neutral tone he could. "Personally, I've never heard one of these stories. Can't imagine its any worse than some of the shows on the holo-screen." Marstren said with a slight laugh.

Scorch had started feeling the effects of the cold water, and an outstretched wing wasn't helping. "Can we take this inside someplace. I'm going to die from getting too cold." Scorch said looking at Marstren out of one eye. There was only so much he was willing to take, and dieing out of combat would be horrible. "Also, make it someplace warm" Scorch added taking a step forward.

Marstren nodded in agreement since it was starting to get cold from the rain. "I promise its not a trap, my friend just needs to get out of the rain. I know a good hotel we can rest at, maybe exchange stories. War and fictional." Marstren said motioning for Aldem to follow.

((Very interesting character. Sounds like he will be good fun.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:28 am
The grunt's suggestion that he could find out what was going on was actually a valid one, since almost everyone ignored grunts unless they were needed for some task. "Wait a minute." Kummar told Derick before he could scurry off. Then he looked at the other two dragons with a look asking should we use him?

"Stories? My tales of adventure are 100% true. Though, I'm not sure if you're dragon friend here will like them as much. Aldem said as he started to come with Marstren. It was rare that a soldier wasn't here to arrest him, let alone it being a Dragon Tamer.
But, if he was being offered somewhere warm to stay for the night, and out of this rain, then who was he to refuse. Even if it was a trap, he'd manage to get out. He had twice before. "Maybe I can tell you the time I took down a fully grown water and fire dragon at once, no offense to your friend here. Or the time I rescued a platoon from a dragon attack." he said as he wheeled his little cart along with Marstren.

Rahu had now moved on from watching the humans over the side of a building from jumping from rooftop to rooftop just because he could. Unfortunately, though he wasn't here to attack the humans, the cyborg water dragon's running around was starting to finally attract the notice of some of the military in the city, some of which were calling it in.
Rahu didn't notice though, he was having too much fun just being out of his prison in the holding lab. "This place is so pretty. So many lights and sounds. Nothing at all like my old home. I wonder if they- yikes!" Rahu stopped midsentence as the antennae sticking out of his forehead shocked him, causing him to fall backwards in pain. The device did that every so often, since it never seemed to work properly, but Rahu had just gotten used to it over time. And after the shock was done, he was quickly back on his feet again and on the move, as though nothing had even happened.

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 pm
Blue smirked demonically "which ever you prefer to get you tail kicked in" he said with a chuckle he did love a good challenge and was just happy to be out of the barriks and the dungeon where Black was throwing his rampage.

Gold smiled "well i dont see a problem letting a little maget like him tag along just to prove him wrong and besides i have my influence" she said as she began to head for the control room. After she passed Derik she looked over her shoulder slightly and flicked her tail before she carried on.

Bronze chuckled and smirked at Golds display "she sure is something else but man i still cant believe her and purple were choosen for our team... but hey i'm not complaining" he said before he followed her out after a few moments.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:46 pm
((i find this a little funny that now i'm the only posting when i had vanished mysteriously for a while while you guess kept it alive lol))
User Image

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:24 pm
((Darastri said he'd post once his school was done, but it's been a really long time and he hasn't even checked in. I don't know if we should call this one or not...))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff