Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 pm
Garnet reached them. "I don't know what's wrong, we need to get him home. That is what he asked for, so that is what i will do."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:32 pm
Zack tilted his head"I think he doesn't feel well....."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm
"Let's go! Serriana will probably know what's wrong!" Mina said, obviously worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 pm
Zack nodded but then he head an idea"Maybe..it..is the wound from before...I.well...stabbed him ?"

Jay coughed and had problems with breathing.ANd like Zack said before,he was still wounded.His regeration was to slow and he lost alot a blood without noticing.But also his illnes was getting worse.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:41 pm
Mina was starting to panic. "H-How much longer are these tunnels!?" she asked Garnet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 pm
"A few feet, no more. Zack, get his other arm! That way we can move faster." Garnet was getting covered in blood from Jay's wound but she didn't care. He's dying, isn't he? She forced ack tears, they could wait.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Mina summoned a wolf. "I'll get him back! I'll be able to keep up with a wolf running at full speed! Put him on the wolf's back! I'll have him home in less than ten minutes!" she said, desperately.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Garnet nodded and hoisted Jay onto the wolf. "You be alive when I get there, you here me?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Jay heard what they said,but was to weak to say anything.He just nodded weakly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm
"Don't worry," Mina said. Then she and the wolf started to run down the tunnel, Mina with her hand on his back so he wouldn't fall off the wolf. "Don't you dare die, Jay. Don't leave us so soon." She healed his wound while she ran.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Jay nodded again"Dieing..is bad.."He then suddenly said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:13 pm
Mina was crying, but she didn't notice. "I won't let you die. I will not let you leave Serriana like this," she told him. I won't let her go through what I went through, she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka looked out of Mamoru's window. "Look. It's that girl! She is running beside a wolf with a boy on its back. I think they are heading to the hideout of the guild of thieves," she said.
"Asuka, can you follow them? You can lead us right to where they are hiding," Arisu said.
"Of course." Then Asuka ran to the door.
"Asuka," Mamoru said. When she turned around, he told her, "Be careful. You'll never know what tricks they have."
Asuka nodded and ran after Mina, making sure to stay well hidden.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm
Zack looked at Garnet"We should follow..i guess"

Jay oped one eye and looked at Mina"I am..sure...you will safe me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 pm
Before Mina could react, the guild's hideout came into view. Mina could hear the people moving around inside.
Hm... Found it, Asuka thought.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 pm
Serrina saw them and ran torwards them"JAY!MINA!"SHe yelled.She saw Jay and instantly pulled a bottle out of a pocket"Here!This is his medice!It is stronger then usually..give it to him..he has to drink it,quick!"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games