Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 pm
Kaysal led her outside as he headed towards the lake they'd be using. Hearing her wistful tone, he smiled at her kindly. "Well then, we'll have to make up for it by spoiling you with fun, little Marian." he said with a chuckle.

Arueyan smiled. "Love you too, Emi.." he leaned his head on the other's shoulder. He glanced towards the darkening sky. "We'll have to make camp tonight..it's growing later."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Marian smiled. "I don't think I'd mind being spoiled for once." she said, truly starting to feel grateful that Kaysal had found her. However, she still worried for her mother . . . she hoped that she was alright . . .

((Do you want to bring her brother in soon/now-ish? Especially since her scars are visible right now . . . conclusions can be jumped to quite easily.))

Emilio nodded. "Yeah . . ." he said and stopped. "We should make camp while there's still some light left." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 pm
( eek ...aheh.... sweatdrop *completely forgot about the brother* >_> *shifty glance* I mean..yeah! I was just getting to that! <_<...)

Kaysal grinned, only to hear a familiar voice calling out to him.

Eurasaer 'Euras' Harthrowe, Champion of the Realm, stepped forward. He had a mess of dark blue hair with light blue streaks, and vivid bright green eyes. He was tall, handsome, and fairly muscular with a silver-hilted sword sheathed at his waist. "Prince Kaysal! Back so soon?" he asked with a grin. Euras had been friends with the royals since childhood, having lived with his father, a prominent knight of the kingdom. He'd met his mother a few years back and visited her often, and learned that he had a sister named Marian..but he'd yet to find her..

He was grinning at Kaysal, only to stop short about a foot and a half from Marian, looking over the girl who was a little younger than he with the blue hair he'd been told to expect.. his eyes widened as he took in her form..scarred..scantily clad in a bathing suit.."Is your name Marian?" he asked, his musical voice quiet.

Arueyan smiled and ruffled Emilio's hair affectionatley. "That's my boy. Thinking ahead." he said with his wide smile and a fatherly sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 pm
((I'm being forced to do house cleaning. Be on when I can.))

Marian nodded, backing away a bit. Who was this man? What did he want with her? "Y-yes . . ." she said, moving slightly behind Kaysal. "H-how do you know that?" she asked timidly.

Emilio smiled at the fatherly affection that he was recieving. He set his father down. "I'll go look for some firewood." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:45 pm
(T___T Noooooo. *hugglez*)

Euras' eyes narrowed and he pulled out his sword, pointing it at Kaysal angrily. "I thought you were a good man, Kaysal. You told me you disapproved of slavery..and torture.." he said, eyes going back to what he could see now of her scars.

Kaysal's eyes widened. "Euras, you arse, put the damned sword away before someone ends up hurt. She's not my slave..I've freed her, she's my friend..I didn't give her those scars, it was her last master."

Euras' jaw clenched slightly and he looked to Marian. "Is this true?" he'd not yet answered her question, occupied as he was with other things..

Arueyan found himself set down, and at that, he blinked. "I can help!" he said, sounding much like Emilio had when he was a child and Arueyan was going to do something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:53 pm
((I know . . . it sucks))

Marian's eyes widened seeing the man pull out a sword and point it at Kaysal. At the question, she nodded fervently and then looked down at the ground. "Kaysal saved me . . ." she murmured softly.

Emilio laughed. "Come on then." he said as he started off to find firewood.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:10 pm
(T__T *givez you a cookie* *gets fertilizer bags ready to help you grow alive again*)

Euras blinked at that before lowering his sword. He looked to Marian a moment before sliding something out of his shirt. A silver-chained, silver dragon with tiger's eye stones for eyes and a moonstone heart. Their mother had worn it often. "Do you recognize this? It belongs to our mother.." he said softly, purposefully using 'our' as an implication of their familial ties.

Arueyan followed Emilio, glancing around. "The forest seems so much bigger at this size..I'd forgotten. I was just a little younger than this when I met your mother." he said with a fond smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:22 pm
Marian's eyes widened as she saw her mother's necklace. She moved from behind Kaysal towards Euras, stopping when she heard him say 'our mother.' She looked at him. "W-what do you mean? 'Our mother'?" she asked, knowing what he was implying, but having a hard time believing it.

Emilio smiled. "Could you tell me about it?" he asked, having never actually heard the story before except for an abridged version that his mother told him.

((Giving you a chance to write a long story ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:46 am
Euras' brow rose. "I meant what I said. Our mother. I am her son, and I am your brother." he said before smiling as he came forward and caught her in a tight hug, lifting her a bit. "Mom's told me so much about you..she misses you like crazy..and the garden isn't the same without you she says." Euras would have had to have talked to Marian's mom to know about the gardening thing..

Arueyan smiled softly. "Let's see..we met when I was nine..she was the prettiest, most irritating girl I'd ever met...a loud mouth and big temper..and a wonderful heart. She was being chased by some drunken mercenaries..they'd had her cornered, and I came charging in, flanked eventually by Kaysal. He pelted them with a sling shot and I had snatched a sword and was wildly hacking away. The mercenaries in their inebriated state, got a bit freaked out and ran away..she ended up tending to our wounds..and I took her home and got my mother to adopt her..well, take her in I should say..we stayed together and then when we were nineteen, we got married..and then we had you..our little bundle of screaming joy." he said with a chuckle.

(T___T Well that makes me sad. I underestimated what it would take to write the story..so much for a long story..*cries* I feel so..so..abused! *waterfall tears*)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 am
((Boo . . .))

Marian's eyes widened and she hugged her brother back. "I . . . I have a brother . . ." she said, in a state of shock. She then started laughing. "I have a brother!!!" she exclaimed happily as she hugged him tightly before pulling back slightly. "How's Mom doing?! Is she okay?! Where is she?!" she asked, a bright smile on her face.

Emilio chuckled as well at his father's description of him. "Hey . . . I got better as I grew up didn't I?" he asked as a slight tease.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:18 am
(O_O...noooo..you put periods! *cries*)

Euras grinned. As she pulled back, he chuckled. "She's..depressed without you..but otherwise, she's as hearty as ever. She'll be thrilled that I've found you, little sister. I know I am" he said, smiling happily.

Arueyan laughed. "Instead of screaming..you just chattered incessantly..but I suppose that was an improvement.." he teased, laughing all the while.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 am
((Boo!!! ^-^ (better?) ^-^ . . . My pillow fell off my bed again!!! T-T))

Marian's smile faultered a bit. "Where is she? Can I see her?" she asked, wanting to see her mother as soon as she could. She seemed to have forgotten about Kaysal, having gotten caught up in finding family.

Emilio huffed playfully. "Gee thanks." he said sarcastically and found a few good fallen branches for a fire. He picked them up.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 am
(o-o You need one of those sticks with the grabby thing at the end. Then you could get it no problem!)

Kaysal stepped forward. "You should..go with him...we can always do your swim lesson later.." he said softly, not really wanting her to go but not having the heart to deny it of her..besides, if he ordered her around, then he wouldn't be the friend he'd claimed to be.

Arueyan laughed. "My little Emilio..ever at my heels, chatting about this or that, begging to play or to help, or show me some new thing he'd found." he wrapped an arm around Emilio's waist as best he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm
((Yay for grabby stick things!!! ^-^))

Marian turned to look at Kaysal and smiled. "After I talk to my mom . . . can we do my swim lesson then?" she asked, really wanting to make sure that her mom was alright . . . wanting to see her again . . . but also wanting to learn how to swim.

Emilio chuckled. "I was little, what did you expect?" he asked good-naturedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm
(o-o *throws a cookie at you*...)

Kaysal nodded. "Of course..you'd best get dressed." he smiled a bit. "I'll have a carriage brought around for you, little Marian." he said, ruffling her hair affectionately.

Euras watched the exchange curiously, wondering if there was something between the two..

Arueyan smiled up at Emilio. "I expected I'd be quite fond of you..when in fact..I love you more than anything, Emilio." he said softly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff