Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack Keynes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 am
hello everyone! Im Zack ^_^ i am glad that i became a member of this guild.
well... I like L! soooo much! he's so kawaii...
i have watched the 3 live action movies of death note played by japanese actors. And the one who portray the role of L, really did a great job.
My favorite movie among the three dathnote movie is of course the third one... entitled L changed the world... since it focuses on L. just L. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm
тнıѕ oиз ιαѕт вυιιεт уoυ [м ε и т ı o и] . . . . .
User Image

(( » M o 0 n « ))

Um... I like Death Note because it's a thinker. You can tell that the creator put a lot of careful thought into his plot lines. It's fascinating to watch the decline of Light, watching how the power of the death note corrupts him more and more. It was interesting watching him outsmart everyone and all the twists and turn of the story. You never knew what was going to happen next. It was disturbing at times, but that's what makes a good show--when the creator isn't afraid to push some boundaries. As for why I LOVE L, personally I thought he was adorable. He was a quirky and original character who was also as intelligent as Light. Though, sometimes I can't help but think that he's sense of justice is also kind of twisted...

Well then. I suppose this is where I'm supposed to introduce myself. (Point out the obvious, xD)

My name is Luna, as that's the name I am most widely known as, as well as Ai and sometimes Mo0n. I personally don't really care. I'm no one special really. I'm just like you or anybody else. I eat, sleep, and someday die. I live in Hokkaido, Japan, and I'm 16. Though, just because I'm rather young doesn't mean I'm an idiot role player. I'm (personally) very good. Oh, side note, this little guy here, XD, is my favorite thing to do when I run out of things to say.

Oh as I was saying, I love to read and write, (obviously) and I can play guitar. XD I'm really anti-girly stuff, (90%) of the time at least. My favorite thing to role play as is a male Vampire and a Dhamphire, which is a cousin to the Vampire. Its a long story, xD

I think I'm done babbling now. So if you have any questions feel free to ask.

User Image
. . . . . ıѕ му oиз ιαѕт ѕнoт αт [я ε ∂ ε м ρ т ı o и]

Luna Tykk

Wheezing Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuki Lives in Your Closet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm
Hi, everyone.
The name's Judiie, or Yuki, whichever one you prefer. [:
I got into Death Note last year, and I left it at that. But then when I reread the manga and rewatched the anime, I got hooked on, again. So now, my world kind of revolves around it. x]]

Glad I joined this L-devoted guild. [:

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Yo! The name's MasterMion, but call me Mion or Mii-chan please. I got into DN about 2 or 3 years ago after picking up volume 5 of the manga (weird place to start, I know, but that's the only one they were selling at the bookstore). I didn't start watching the anime until late 2007-early 2008 and I immediately fell in love with it.

L rocks mah socks, along with Mello, Near, Matt, and Ryuk~ heart

I loves me some LXLight Yaoi/fanfics, so if you've written any fanfics or found/drawn any good yaoi, send 'em to me! Hope I can get along with you all!

MasterMion

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiyuChan42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:21 pm
Umm, Hi guys. ^-^
I'm MiyuChan. I'm new to Gaia and this Guild...
I got into Death Note over a year ago when the anime aired on TV and have been addicted to it since I saw the first episode, I'm still reading the Manga though. sweatdrop
I've also seen the live action movies and read the novel.
I've done an L cosplay, but since it was my first cosplay ever it wasn't too good and am always looking for more ways to improve it. 3nodding

Um,... not sure what else to say except thanks for letting me join! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 pm
hi  

Gnostic Intolerant

dadah0694

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:49 am
8]Hello.My name is dadah and i really love this guild because it's all about L^^v heart heart heart xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm
Holaaaaa! My name is Kai-chan or Auna, whichever you prefer (both are name I wish I had.. xd )
Okay, let's just get one teeny tiny little bitty thing out of the way right now-

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is absolutely perfect in every single way, and anyone who tries to tell me otherwise generally gets a boot to the face. (Like this kind- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Now THAT'S over with...
Okay, maybe not so much...
I heart L heart  

StrawberryVengeance

Prinxipesca

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm
Hello everyone!!
Mi name is Aracea but you can all call me arish xD

I have like Death note for 2 years now and fall in love with L since the moment I saw him xD
I thought I could resist his charms but I couldn't I fall for him xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm
so we can't say "im new" huh? can we say "hi im a noob"? LOL 4laugh

hello everyone! so happy and excited to be here! i really idolize L because he is so awesome! (dream guy) huuwaaaa!! my name is Miyuki Anne, friends call me yuki or mia but you can also call me L's future wife..wahaha! just kidding.. 3nodding

thank you for having me as a part of this guild!!
im ready to explore the guild now... 4laugh  

iluuvmochi

Apollonis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:11 am
Whatever benevolent thing you're planning...
Call me Naomi Takamura.
I am a resident of the U.S, but I am mostly Japanese, hence the name. I have a tendancy to use percentages, as well as putting my thumb to my lip like L does... I am not the most cheery person you will ever meet, but I do have some strange quirks.
I am a member of Anime Addicts Anonymous. I have a collar that I wear every day. It bears two charms. Yes, a dog collar, and yes, dog's charms. I have cat ears but have not yet done a single cosplay. I hope to go to NDK soon; it would be my first anime convention.
I joined this guild because of my insane love for L.
I have two dogs, one 6-month-old, and one 6-year-old. Ironic. Maizy, the younger of the inseperable pair, is a little black lab-golden retriever mix. She shows no traces of retriever, though. Pitch black and pure lab. Seemingly. Holly, on the other hand, is a full-blown mutt. She looks it, she acts it, she is it. A yellow lab-red setter mix. Acts like a cat.
And now, I'll wrap this up. I am Naomi Takamura and I wish you many good days for art and a very happy life.

...Leave me out of it

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am
Hello ladies and gent.  

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Soen Rex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Ello My name is Fuzzy or *looks at username* Soen or Rex, I love L He is my god lol I can randomly Find L wants candy themes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 am
Hello! I'm yaoibatman, I use the same user name everywhere so if you've seen the name most likely it's me! XD I love L, though I wouldn't be in this Guild if I didn't!! wink

Yes I do love yaoi and I hope any yaoi haters out there can look past that. smile  

YaoiBatman

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DrakeDH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Uh... I'm Drake, obviously, and L is like the best thing that ever happened to Death Note.

L is my favorite character because I'm really like him. I'm always thinking of any and all possibilities in each situation I'm in. I love sweets, and his hair <_< I want his hair... I just don't sit like he does.

Math is my forte, Science and English not so much.

Oh, I'm part Japanese, Spanish, and Irish American... yeah weird mix but I don't really care.

So yeah, hello to all of the L Guild.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces