Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:03 pm
Lydia lowers her weapon as the spider fall into two lumps of gooey mess. "I will say one thing dear Pyrrha. You are saving me a fortune in arrows. I'm glad you decided not to kill me back in the forest. It would have been an unfair fight."

Lydia turns to John. "Where is this Library you spoke of? I do not remember seeing the place on my previous trip down here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:02 pm
Pyrrha smiled. "I'm sure you would have been able to run quick enough. Plus with your spider body you have two sets of vital organs. Question. Do you have a second brain down in your spider body?"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 pm
John couldn't help, but to laugh at Pyrrha's logic and question. Soon after regaining his composer, he looked around to see everyone's condition and for his marks that would lead back to the library.

(DM, where was the library? In the pm you said, I stumbled upon it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:52 pm
"Ex-excuse me.. " Akemi says quietly "Uhm, what library are you referring to?"  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:53 pm
(I have conquered the flu from hell!
@ Alzzak - I have messaged you with the information

Updated map has been added to the first page)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:02 pm
John looked back at Akemi, "Baccob's library." he spoke with a small chuckle, believing she was trying to joke.

casting Light on the arrow, before proceeding out the north door and making a left. making a note to look for the zombie remains aswell as the door.  

Alzzak

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:18 pm
Lydia gave Pyrrha a bemused look. "That's and awfully silly question, One I don't know, nor attend to find the answer to."

Lyida scuttles after John but before leaving the room turns to Akemi. "You can stay here if you like dear girl but I recommend you come with us. I promise I wont bite, but those zombies sure will"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:21 pm
Akemi looks around fearfully before following the others. "B-Boccob? Wh-? Uhm... I-I still don't know why you came here, but for now I'll take it as the will of Wee Jas and stick with you."  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm
Alzzak
John looked back at Akemi, "Baccob's library." he spoke with a small chuckle, believing she was trying to joke.

casting Light on the arrow, before proceeding out the north door and making a left. making a note to look for the zombie remains aswell as the door.

You follow your marks and your memory back to where the library was, but where the door had been is just a blank wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:27 pm
[Map is updated]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am
"N-n-n-nice hit Ms. Pyrrha!" he says quietly then taking a Threan look around for a moment before sighing. "Good..no more g-g-g-giant spiders or und-d-d-dead." he says quietly before moving next to Akemi. "S-s-s-she really is very kind." he says before moving next to Lydia. "D-d-d-do you have fangs to even bite with?" he asks curiously, quickly glancing and back down.  
Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:28 am
John stopped at his last mark, then looked back to double check. Finally, looked back at his companions, "I only put that mark on the door to the Library." he spoke pointing to a L that was now on stone.

(search to find other marks of a door being there ie. scuffs on the floor and walls where traffic passes or the door hit the wall. +6)  

Alzzak

Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:44 am
Lydia fell silent fell silent for a moment. "Yes...but they are still growing. I am still quite new to this body. I shudder to think how much more I might change."

Lydia notices John has stopped moving an begun to look around. "She asks questioningly. "Did you happen to lose your way? I hope nothing tampered with your marks. That would show their is some creature of sentience working against us as well."

Lyida also takes a moment to listen to her surroundings to make sure nothing is following them.

(+5 Listen)  
orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm
Threan moves his foot along the floor and sighs. "I d-d-didn't mean to upset you." he says quietly before moving over to where John is looking. "I-I-I am pretty good at finding things." he says quietly

(Search +6)  

orphen5555

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:02 pm
"I wish I had a body that would keep changing into stronger forms as it ages." Pyrrha said.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games