Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

halbstarke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:38 am
Darkness and Wings
halbstarke
Welcome to the guild.

ty :d  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:49 am
hi im new to forums in general so i hope im doing this right lol
please call me my username or halb !
im 19 n currently a part time college student
i like to draw and play vidya games :] rn im super into overwatch and elsword kr  

halbstarke

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:04 pm
It's been a while so I decided to introduce myself again. I'm Ron, 56 years young, male, and happily married to wife Sue for over 24 years. smile My avi is currently Female and her name is Chante.

I like Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Crossplay, and going to conventions where I can meet other people with the same interests. I also like bird watching, hiking, photography, rock / minerals / crystal collecting, and collecting Faerie Figures,

On Gaia Online I'm the Captain of a wonderful Guild called the Anime Conventions: The Global Connection Guild. My Guild is affiliated with the The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG) Come check us out.

Some of the Anime that I like is Sailor Moon, Naruto, YuGiOh, Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, RWBY, Fairy Tail, and much more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:03 pm
smithers456
It's been a while so I decided to introduce myself again. I'm Ron, 56 years young, male, and happily married to wife Sue for over 24 years. smile My avi is currently Female and her name is Chante.

I like Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Crossplay, and going to conventions where I can meet other people with the same interests. I also like bird watching, hiking, photography, rock / minerals / crystal collecting, and collecting Faerie Figures,

On Gaia Online I'm the Captain of a wonderful Guild called the Anime Conventions: The Global Connection Guild. My Guild is affiliated with the The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG) Come check us out.

Some of the Anime that I like is Sailor Moon, Naruto, YuGiOh, Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, RWBY, Fairy Tail, and much more.

Welll welcome again!~ I will check it out if I have the time. That is a great Sailor Moon cosplay!  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:58 pm
halbstarke
i like to draw and play vidya games :] rn im super into overwatch and elsword kr

Welcome!! Overwatch ftw. What are your mains?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:44 am
smithers456

Great intro, it's good to see you again  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:22 pm
smithers456

Hi! Welcome again!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:28 am
Auriga La Shock
halbstarke

I like to play mei and moira the most but rn im working on my ashe :0 hbu?  

halbstarke

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 pm
halbstarke
Auriga La Shock
halbstarke

I like to play mei and moira the most but rn im working on my ashe :0 hbu?

Pharah, Lucio, or Zarya. Moira is a really fun one to play too. I usually choose her on offensive as heal  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:40 pm
luckydiime
WELCOME TO GAIA  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:32 pm
F4rtKnocker
Yamismol

Welcome to the guild!! Thanks for joining!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:00 pm
halbstarke

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 pm
smithers456

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:19 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
smithers456

Welcome! cheese_whine

Thanks everyone for the welcome. This is one of the nicest Guilds on Gaia Online. Also thanks Verner Von Richthofen for the gift.  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:54 am

Welcome to the NSTG! It's very nice to meet you, Ron!

smithers456

☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces