Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 pm
She finishes her sketch then walks back to the house and sets her drawing on the table. She hears that he's on the phone and smiels. She sits down on the couch and flipps the t.v. on. I wonder what we're doing today? she asks to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm
He finishes ordering he garden and walks out of his room. "Come on were going shopping!" He yells out with a smile.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm
She jumps at the sound of his voice but then relaxes. She runs past and yells, "Just gotta get my sketch pad." she runs and grabs her sketch pad then heads out to the car passing Drake again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 pm
As she passes her grabs her by the waist and kisses her passionately. "i got a surprise for you..."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:29 pm
Zee kisses him back. "Oh do tell." she says looking him in the eyes with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm
"We're going shopping for plants....im gonna get your garden today." He says with a hand moving up her back.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm
She pulls back so she's an arms length away. "Really?!?" she asks with a huge grin. "Thank you." she says hugging him softly wrapping her arms around him and putting her head onto his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Drake slightly smiles and strokes her hair. "...concider yourself no long a slave.....you'll be my lover and companion....okay?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm
She grins at him with her head relaxing on his chest. "Does that mean i don't have to wear that maids dress." she asks looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 pm
He smirks at her question but nods. "That was more of a bet....but yes,you dont have too....." he kisses her forehead and lets go of her regreatfully. "Come on now let go get those plants."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:04 pm
She grins at him, "Beat ya to the car." she says rushing out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm
He chuckles and heads after her,not really putting up much effort.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 pm
Zee turns around and sees that he isnt trying. She runs back to him and without saying a word holds his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 pm
He rubs the back of his head with his free hand and sighs. "Im sorry,dear just a little groggy still...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 pm
She looks at him curiously, "What's the matter? You're not just tired i know that." she says stubbornly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff