Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fool's Grove [4e] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Oshi the Killer rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 pm
As he hits he activates his Bracers of Mighty Striking to do 2 additional damage.

15+2=17 total

Edit:I'll mark him too  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:10 pm
Fawks' blow staggers the gnome, but it's not quite as strong as he might've hoped, that stink really stays with you.

Colbertron and van can go.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 pm
((Have my action figured out already. Will probably do it before I hit the sack if Colbertron hasn't by then. When bed is, who knows.))  
Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm
Colbertron rounds on the persistent badger and as he speaks his metallic voice ramps up in bombast and pomposity. "You remind me of the stunning victory that the primordials witnessed in the Dawn War at Mount Vaelis! Oh sure, they took their licks, but in the end, they gave the gods as good as they got! And tore them each NEW ONES!"
((Vestige of Mount Vaelis vs the badger @20 vs reflex))
and he curses a flumph he hasn't cursed yet, +1 f/r/w  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm
12 thunder damage and the badger cannot walk or run(save ends)! On a miss, 6 thunder and he still can't walk or run or one round.

Colbertron is now rocking the Mount Vaelis Vestige which gives his Eyes of the Vestige attack an extra 1d6 thunder damage. Pact boon is to give a cursed foe 5 thunder vulnerability.  
Arc Vembris rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm
+ 2curse damage=14 thunder total

Colbertron then sweeps back 3 squares east, shadow walk on  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 pm
the badger squeaks and collapses, apparently dead. Again.

Van!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm
SporkMaster5000
the badger squeaks and collapses, apparently dead. Again.

((NOOOO!! I was going to name him Francis and make him my minion!))  

SkyCore

Psychofish rolled 6 20-sided dice: 15, 17, 2, 15, 8, 20 Total: 77 (6-120)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Sprayed with something with a terrible odor, Vanguard found himself forcibly compelled to retreat- practically stumbling over himself as the automaton's feet moved by themselves, winding up back outside of the building again. This was unpleasant once again, even before he was pelted with silverware, a bit sticking in him, and a bit simply sticking to the goo. Mercutio aided him while he was still confused and getting the right of his feet, but it refused to go away.

He was burning, he was gooey, and he was away from the fight while the mean creatures were hurting his new friends (and him. Largely him.)

Making his best attempt to shake off the hissing pain of it, Vanguard steeled himself. He knew what he had to do. He remembered the frontline well from before he'd gone to nature to try and find himself. And there it was in front of him, in the form of a bunch of creatures, lined up nice and neat for him. The enemy in formation. He readied his spear out of instinct, but there was no charge to meet. He didn't even pull it back to use it or brace the long weapon.

Instead, he just charged, digging deep into his spirit and letting his mind sink entirely from him into the cold earth, dredging up all the power the spirits of the ground below him had to offer, condensing it into a tight ball of resolve and power lent from the spirits around him as he came face to face against his foes again.

And then let it all burst free.

[Font of Life vs Ongoing Damage: Success]
[Move: 1SE, 2E, 2SE]
[Mark all adjacent creatures (sans Gnome if possible, but I don't think I have a choice)]
[Minor: Form of Winter's Herald]

Quote:
You assume the guardian form of winter’s herald until the end of the encounter. While you are in this form, you gain a +1 bonus to AC and resist 5 cold. In addition, each square within 2 squares of you, wherever you move, is difficult terrain for your enemies.

[Winter's Herald Attack: 1d20+5 vs AC (Clockwise starting at Gnome)]
[22(Gnome), 7(Flumph1), 20(Flumph3), 13(Flumph2)]
[Action Point!]
[Second Wind: +2 to defenses, gain 10 HP]
[Saving Throw vs Stink: Super Unnecessarily Successful!]

((It does weapon damage, but doesn't specify the attack as weapon, so I didn't add proficiency and such bonuses. If you deem it a weapon attack, add +5 to each of those attack rolls. I figure that'd only make a difference for flumph 2 though.))  
Psychofish rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 pm
One moment the flumphs had a nice firing line going, though the gnome was likely much less happy with Fawks bashing away at him. Heck, he probably wouldn't even have noticed the warforged given that, if it hadn't been making a violent whirring noise like cooling fans on some hardware going into overdrive, air crackling with power around it as the earth seemed to warp very slightly around his feet, leaving bizarre, frost filled footprints in his wake.

In a strange, stoic way, he seemed quietly fed up.

His voice, sounded as cold and near emotionless as ever, but there was something a little different to it now. Something not mechanical, but not belonging in any creature's throat either.

"You will not hurttt,"

He didn't even raise his voice, and as the warden's feet set down the cracking and whirring was all hidden by the sound of a lot of ice cracking and groaning at once. Wait, where was there ice?

"Vangggaurddd's frienddds."

All of the sudden, it was everywhere. The warforged's body seemed to pop and crackle and shift, fixing itself, dents working out and the little silverware popping right out of his body while ice engulfing his steel plates and frosting his joints and hide encompassed all the goo and flaked off with it, rendered harmless. There was more ice than that though. He raised his spear while the stuff just took off, bursting and spreading all across the ground around him and freezing a nice patch of the land.

His eyes turned from red to a chilly blue.

And then Vanguard twirled the oversized spear round and round over his head, tossing shards of sharp, biting ice out from it all around himself, cracking, cutting, and expanding into EVEN MORE ice where it landed.

If he'd been able to keep that up, the lot of them probably would have been sculptures in a minute.

[1d10+4(or +5 if considered a weapon attack)=8(or 9) Damage]
[Targets hit are Immobolized (save ends)]
[Half damage on a miss, and immobolized until the end of my next turn]

((I don't know if the stink effects me or just allies, or if it'd stack with half from a miss, so I'll leave the math to you. >.>))  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SporkMaster5000 rolled 6 20-sided dice: 10, 10, 1, 17, 4, 4 Total: 46 (6-120)

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 pm
+5 vs. Van's Reflex +2
+7 vs. Van's AC+3
+7 vs. Van's AC+3
+7 vs. Sora's AC
saving throw
saving throw  
SporkMaster5000 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm
badger save, because i thought he was dead. sweatdrop  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
SporkMaster5000 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 pm
one hit. them guardian forms are handy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 pm
22 flumph1 - marked by van, 9 damage, immobilized
21 flumph2 - marked by van, 9 damage, immobilized (save ends)
19 flumph3 - 17 damage, cursed, marked by van, immobilized (save ends)
19 flumph4 - 15 damage, cursed, -2 to attacks for a turn
19 badger
14 Sora - 4 damage, ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends)
14 Mercutio - +2 Ac for a turn
12 gnome - cursed, 61 damage, bloodied, marked by Fawks, immobilized (save ends)
10 Fawks - 11 damage
9 Colbertron - 13 damage, +1f/w/r
4 Van - 8 damage, +2 defenses for a turn, +1 ac, resist 5 cold, aura2 difficult terrain for enemies

Van is tired of this bullshit! storming the building he unleashes a big icy heap of shut the ******** up all over the damn place. This prompts the flumphs to shout in unison, as if they'd practiced it, "Scary robot!" As they slowly ice over the one who managed to avoid the brunt of it tilts back, an awkward action that leaves plenty of opportunity to be attacked and fires another blob of smelly gunk. The blob promptly freezes solid and bounces off the warforged as soon as it's released. The next two flumphs attempt to stab at the warforged, mostly out of fear of what might happen if he's allowed to continue being large and intimidating, but only manage to do very good impressions of ice picks.

The final flumph, spared the cold shoulder, floats after the bird man who insists on cracking wise about him. Aiming it's spiky bits right at him it lands a clean blow, which starts to burn quite insistently.

Then the badger stands up. What the hell is up with that badger? "Francis, help! Sic 'em!" the gnome shouts, pointing at Vanguard. It's still quite shaken by Colbertron's oratory, barely moving a few steps on shaky legs, through the oppressive cold Vanguard has conjured, However, with a pause it shakes itself like a wet dog and then seems much more prepared to do battle with the frostbitten machine.

((Colbertron: there are not enough squares east for you to activate your shadow walk without getting invisible wall'd, so I didn't move you. if you meant to go west, or stand over the fallen badger (or something else) let me know and i'll put you there.
Van: the guardian form isn't a weapon power, but it does say the attack it grants you is a weapon attack, so i'll give you the bonuses. Also, you get an OA against flumph 1.
Sora: 4 damage, ongoing 5 acid damage and go.
Mercutio: also go.
Map))  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
SkyCore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Quote:
Move Action: Shift 1 Square West.

Standard Action: Vicous Mockery @ 4, +6 (12) vs Will.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff