Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:55 pm
Marian looked down at the floor. "I-I know . . . I just . . . I'm not used to this . . . I mean . . . I'm happy . . . but . . . it'll just take me a bit . . ." she murmured softly, poking her too index fingers together in slight embarassment.

Emilio nearly dropped Arueyan. He frowned and held Arueyan away from him. "I am not your brother. I'm your son . . . remember? Dad?" he asked, trying to trigger his father to come back from within the child.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 pm
Kaysal looked at her a moment before nodding. "That's alright, Mari. I understand." he smiled. "Let's go get that swimsuit." he said with a little wink that held no perversion whatsoever as he started walking away with a kind smile.

Arueyan found himself held away and listened to the other's words. For a moment, he seemed confused again before his face cleared.."I-I remember..Damn..I'm sorry, Emilio.." he said quietly as his expression fell.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 pm
Marian smiled back and followed after Kaysal. She was glad that he understood. However . . . she hoped that the bathingsuit wouldn't reveal too much . . . She was reminded of the scars on her thighs, stomach, and back . . .

Emilio shook his head. "It's alright Dad. You were still able to remember." he said and set his father down, though he still held his hand as he continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm
Kaysal brought her to Julia's room and let her in, opening the closet. "Choose whatever you like." he said with a smile before inclining his head and stepping out to await her. Julia was taller and of more matured womanly proportions, but she still had clothes from her smaller years and he figured some of those might work for Marian.

Arueyan held the other's hand as they walked in silence a few moments before, "Have you really forgiven me?" he asked softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm
Marian looked through Julia's closet, finding that the only bathingsuit that fit her was one that revealed a bit more than she would have liked . . . it was a two piece and her midrift showed . . . as well as her back . . . and her scars were clearly visable. She bit her lower lip. She already knew that she'd have a hard time hiding the scars on her upper thighs . . . and so when he exited the closet . . . she did so with much hesitation, scared of Kaysal's reaction to her scars.

Emilio smiled at his father. "Yeah. I mean, you're acting a whole lot more . . . well . . . normal now. Like you used to . . ." he said, glad of that development at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 pm
Kaysal waited and as she came out, he smiled and his gaze trailed respectfully over her body..and came to rest upon the scars. He stared a moment before his expression darkened. "Where are those scars from?" he asked in a very quiet tone.

Arueyan considered those words. "I think it has something to do with my turning into a child..it messed with my head.." Not realizing how it sounded when he said it like that.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:27 pm
Marian quickly retreated back into the closet, a bit frightened. "F-from my previous master . . . h-he seemed to enjoy tormenting me . . ." she stammered out from behind the door, almost scared to answer since she did not know how he would react to the knowledge . . . But Kaysal scared her when he grew serious. He reminded her too much of her old master when he was mad at her . . . Their tone and expressions were very similar.

Emilio quickly released his father's hand as though it burned, his expression turning into a mix of anger and hurt. "So . . . you enjoyed being an abusive, drunken, a**?" he asked before narrowing his eyes and speeding up his pace as he walked away from his father. He needed to take out his anger on something . . . Just when he thought his father had gone back to normal . . . he says something like that . . . "I guess it was all an act after all . . ." he growled, tears coming to his eyes. That meant . . . his mother had lost her memories for nothing! He punched a nearby tree, unable to go without letting out his anger a moment longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 am
Kaysal's jaw clenched and he looked as though he'd like to hit something..his hands clenched as well and he stepped towards Marian..only to wrap his arms around her in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry, Marian..I wish I'd known somehow..that I could have stopped him..Gods if he werent already dead I'd throttle him..I'm so sorry.." he said softly.

Arueyan felt his hand be released and saw the expression. He didn't understand until he reviewed his words what had upset the other. As he walked away, his eyes widened slightly and he chased after the other, watching him punch a tree with a wince. He came up behind the other and wrapped his arms around Emilio's waist tightly, head resting against the other's stomach.

"It's not an act, Emi..that came out wrong, I just meant that my head's been all messed up and the spell just..added to it..I don't remember any of the campaign..not any of it..and I came home angry and violent and drinking. I never drank before..I don't understand what happened to make me come home like that..and then this spell got cast on me..and now I'm feeling again and I don't know what to make of it..how could my cure be at the home of a known whore? I don't understand it.." he said with a sigh before hugging Emilio a bit tighter. "It's not an act, Emilio..I love you so much..my son.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 am
Marian flinched as he stepped towards her, believing that he would hit her, instead, her eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around her. Hearing him appologize she hugged him back and shook her had. "No . . . you didn't know . . . It's alright . . . don't be sorry." she said, truly, extremely relieved that he hadn't taken out whatever anger he had on her . . .

Emilio stiffened as he felt his father's arms come around his waist. He listened to his father's words . . . it made sense, he supposed . . . but after hearing his father say something like that . . . it was hard to trust him again. Hearing the last part, he relaxed and sighed. "I love you too Dad . . . It's just . . . hard to trust you right now." he said and placed a hand over his father's.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 am
Kaysal continued hugging her as he listened before releasing her, keeping his hands on her shoulders gently as he looked at her. "I'm still sorry..Gods am I ever..you don't deserve any of those..any of what happened to you..I'm so sorry, Mari.." he looked at her a moment before pressing a soft kiss to her head. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever again.." he promised softly.

Arueyan's expression visibly crumbled at the last bit. He pulled away gently and looked down. "I..understand.." he said quietly as he continued walking.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 am
Marian stepped closer and hugged him again at his promise. "Thank you . . ." she whispered softly, immensely grateful for his protection.

Emilio sighed an walked after his father, picking him up and carrying him. "Just because it's hard to trust you doesn't mean I won't try . . . After all . . . if Mom trusted you enough to give up her memories for your sake . . . I know that I should be able to trust you as well . . . it's just . . . hard." he sighed out, wanting to help his father feel better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 am
(keeps dozing off* Damages, I have to crash. I stayed up as long as I could for you, zzzzz. Nighty <3)

Kaysal smiled softly as she hugged him. He returned it and nodded. "Of course.." he led her out of the closet. "Ready to learn to swim?" he asked with a smile.

Arueyan found himself beign picked up and blinked as he leaned against Emilio. "I know, baby.." he said softly, "I love you anyway." he said, leaning up and pressing a soft, sweet kiss to Emilio's cheek.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 am
((I'm sleepy too and will be going to bed . . . now. Nighty! ^-^))

Marian smiled and nodded. "Yes please!" she said excitedly, willing to forget the awkwardness just moments earlier. She wanted to forget Kaysal's serious expression as soon as she could . . . that expression was just too master-like for her comfort levels.

Emilio rolled his eyes. "I'm not a baby." he mumbled, a bit sullenly. But, he was still glad that his father was showing affection. It was a nice change.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 am
Kaysal grinned and nodded as he opened the door and then closed it behind them. He wanted to murder someone for giving her those scars..but he couldn't dwell on it. She'd get scared again anyway and he didn't want that. "This promises to be fun, I should think." he said with a smile.

Arueyan said somberly. "You're my baby boy, and you always will be..my lion-hearted boy.." he said, using the special endearment as he pressed a soft, fatherly kiss to Emilio's lips before wrapping his arms around the other's neck..he wanted to be a father as long as he could..he didn't want to forget.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am
Marian smiled back. "I hope so. I haven't had fun in a long time . . ." she said, slightly whistful. Ten years . . . that's how long it had been . . .

Emilio smiled, hearing the endearment. He held his father a bit tighter. "Love you Dad . . ." he murmured softly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff