Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:12 pm
What kind of things do they do to trash the house?

"They break the drainstoppers, so the drains are wide open, and so we have to use plug stoppers from the store. They cover our faucets in calcium deposits. They keep two pet dogs they use to litter feces, and urine about our house. They are not actually potty training these dogs. They keep four cats they are using to scratch up our furniture. They fake our computers as having overheating damages they don't have. They fake us as having big build ups of HER prescriptions. They litter trash, and drop food about my bedroom. They pull the sheets off my bed, and are trying to destroy my mattress protector. They show bloodstains on my clothes, and bedding I can't possibly have. They fake me as almost legally blind when I have perfect vision, keeping me in the hologram glasses by faking a necessity for the glasses. They make it really one, because I can't see well enough to live without the glasses on. They have my mouth shapeshifted to an ugly one. They sometimes shapeshift me into the hologram appearance. They prevent me from feeling in my own tail to hide that it exists, then SHE controls it with at the screen commands in the game."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:16 pm
"They use my tail to knock over my trashcan when I lay down, the trashcan being next to my bed. I've reported my address to the authorities as under these kinds of attacks, and a victim on many occasions... They respond with saying that that room houses a drug addict, not a boy ghost they murdered. And, they completely dismiss everything, and leave the "drug addict" alone instead of investigating her."  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:19 pm
Are you a ghost?

"Hai. I'm having trouble with my senses to the top plane. But, I only hear the authorities in telepathy. No shinigami have found me. I try to get found, but everything is covered up, and they fail to find me, and quickly dismiss it. My body is in a hill in the backyard. It grew around my death to a way larger size."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:22 pm
The guy in this...

A close relative of him is leading the crime syndicate that might be the Finder's Cult. It's one of his now elderly kids.

"Their leader has his face. The NAZI guy. That NAZI cult leader guy is their leader's father."  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:58 pm
Okay. Do you have access to the game in a headset, console, PC? Do you actually play on purpose? That house should be your real house. You're haunting it. But, maybe it isn't where you think.

"It's not. They use a grocery store address as the address, then they pick up my deliveries from there. They had me believing the address most my life. Then, someone stole her mother's license plate at the grocery store... The police on the phone asked the address of where the theft occurred. She gave the "home" address I was taught for the grocery store. But, I also try to clarify where the house is around the area to that grocery store. It seems very clear to me. I used to walk to that school, right down the street. But, the directions don't help. They've relocated me in my sleep. I can't get through my location, but that place is the old house I lived in most my life. It still needs to be investigated."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:06 pm
Trust us. It's under investigation.

Do you seem to intentionally play the game?

"No. I just interact on the website, on the PC screen. Except, I think "Bambi" has the computer, and I see a hologram of it. I'm a kidnapped slave bamf. They use the South American drug Devil's Breath on me to make me do things against my will, then have no memory after. So, while I might be going in and out of that server for her to use me, while asleep, maybe I really live it, too? Nightcrawler tries to save me, but every time he turns up I get devil's breathed, then awaken to everything like it never happened. I've witnessed him in my bedroom over and over. And, I've heard him on the phone with my captors three times."  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:09 pm
Are you still in surburbs, from what you can tell?

"Yes. They hold me ransom to Nightcrawler. But, they never really give me over, and they never will, because she's obsessed to extremes with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:12 pm
Unless they've hollowfied, they're still living, and they will ditch him where they are now next run. Or, are they Hollow Empire?

"They can hear, and see me, but not clearly. I'm a ghost, and they're dying so can see and hear me, but unclearly. Or, maybe I just am still hooked up to her in death, so they react to HER, not knowing I'm in it."  

Emperor Garnet

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:28 pm
Apparently, one of their traditional emergency foods while on the run is biscuits with gravy. Or, bread with gravy.

This bamf says his "Bambi" is not eating that nasty way yet, she's still got grocery store foods, and drinks, but keeps getting the nasty experiences from her unit members.

So, at grocery stores, look for barebones, cheap foods in the mix, such as biscuits/bread and gravy, or such as cheap ramen.

This bamf's abuser has gone to ramen less than 50 cents, and to bread and gravy with cheese slices. But, she still eats Hot Pockets, and pre-packaged chimichangas. So, she's tightening her wallet, but we need to press harder in finding her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:34 pm
He says they brought in another kid since his death to fake as her.
And, one from before him is around, lacking an education.

The first kid's corpse... At that house, they had a pool. They buried the pool before they moved. His corpse is in that pool.

Then, this second one, as he said, his corpse is in a big hill in the backyard of which house he lived in.

They claim the two houses are in the same neighborhood.  

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:51 pm
Okay. What culture does the second ghost seem to be?

"Native American mutt with Taino, Southwestern Native American of North America, and Eastern Native American of North America, and Mexican of Aztec. I like banana, coconut, pineapple, chocolate, especially dark, corn, chili peppers, cheese, beans, especially pinto, teas, coffees, cane sugar, non-alcoholic pina colada, blueberries, cranberries, blue corn tortillas & tortilla chips, blue corn is my favorite corn, my favorite chili pepper is a really sweet and high Scoville one reminiscent of a candy in how sweet it is, and how yummy, it's small, thin, and green. They sold them where I originally lived in Arizona."

As he said, he's a Native American mutt by that list of favorite foods.
Does he like meat?

"No. But, sometimes the plant-derived seasoning, or fry oil is really yummy when fed meat anyways."

Herbivore he be.

He says he forgot to list butter, potato, and sweet potato.

The new kid is a Nautolan. The last kid is a bamf. The first known of kid is an unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:21 am
Before the new kid, what was the last kid's Gaia like at the screen?

"Also Okinawa. Though, I'm in Arizona, and am Native. They're faking my identity as in Okinawa. They have a strong connection to Okinawa, where they got this third child from."

They're military-tied. They have the U.S. thinking the bamf moved to Okinawa long ago, where they got the third kid.

Is he sure?

"My accounts were in Okinawa, too. But, they weren't offered perks subscriptions, or star subscriptions like the new kid. I was kidnapped as a baby, so I never got to be famous, or successful. And, she plagiarizes me. I wrote hundreds of songs/poems she plagiarizes. She became an acclaimed poet with my work. I'm published in her old false identity she used all those years. So, I am technically famous in poetry, and lyricism. I was trying to become a singer when I died... Not very well, because she held me back to fake it as her, and to try to take credit for my singing voice & skill in her old name. I want to be a popstar. I will become one someday after the shinigami save me."  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:34 am
We need to get this Cocuyo to Heaven, and maybe to a bamf community with Nightcrawler or Azazel after in gigai. Especially with Kurt, for his education.

Which Azazel does he want?

"Maybe a Braidhawk, if I'm not too terribly slow. I always lived in Braidhawk territory. And, I like them a lot, they're so very beautiful! So, being with them could give me closeness with a girl for marriage when I grow up. Of course, finding my family would be good, too. But, if you can't save me to that degree, Braidhawk, please."

Got it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 am
We're looking for a Cemkeispa bamf ghost. Maybe still in Braidhawk territory.

____ Cemkeispa.

Which accounts have you been sub to from prior to death?

"I was under DarkHamlet, Slyheart, and Cleverus."

He's tied to Hohokam Nation's Libratories branch of the United States, Braidhawk sub-branch.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers